Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PatMaximum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by PatMaximum »

I came across something particular although I can't pinpoint if it's something with the table or an error on my end, but anyhow

It looks like using scripts that access gear ingame or read things somehow seem *very* wonky to use in Astera, or at least particularly fragile if you enable them there

If I say, use the 'Highlighted Armor Edit' script or the 'selected weapon' one, or the [Ignore Crafting Requirements] in one of the individual Author's tabs, and then attempt to use the item boxes in Astera to view the gear in question / visit the Smithy respectively, the game freezes for a second or two and crashes

What makes this actually cryptic though is that doing any of these things in the Training Area seems perfectly save and, for example, enabling the [Ignore Crafting Requirements] script there, then travelling back to Astera, and then visiting the Smithy, seems to work perfectly fine without any ill effects

Since this workaround eliminates the aforementioned problems this isn't really a complaint or something but rather an observation since this does seem rather wonky after all and I do wonder if something is iffy on my end to cause this

Also, unrelated but a heads up, it looks like using the latest CE 7.0 version and then attempting to sort the table by Description for instance completely throws everything around and puts wrong things into totally different options than usual, so that's another weird thing

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kickyoace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kickyoace »

PatMaximum wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:28 pm
I came across something particular although I can't pinpoint if it's something with the table or an error on my end, but anyhow

It looks like using scripts that access gear ingame or read things somehow seem *very* wonky to use in Astera, or at least particularly fragile if you enable them there

If I say, use the 'Highlighted Armor Edit' script or the 'selected weapon' one, or the [Ignore Crafting Requirements] in one of the individual Author's tabs, and then attempt to use the item boxes in Astera to view the gear in question / visit the Smithy respectively, the game freezes for a second or two and crashes

What makes this actually cryptic though is that doing any of these things in the Training Area seems perfectly save and, for example, enabling the [Ignore Crafting Requirements] script there, then travelling back to Astera, and then visiting the Smithy, seems to work perfectly fine without any ill effects

Since this workaround eliminates the aforementioned problems this isn't really a complaint or something but rather an observation since this does seem rather wonky after all and I do wonder if something is iffy on my end to cause this

Also, unrelated but a heads up, it looks like using the latest CE 7.0 version and then attempting to sort the table by Description for instance completely throws everything around and puts wrong things into totally different options than usual, so that's another weird thing

so a lot of that "wonk" has to do with the anti tamper protection known as denuvo and if the scripts are not updated for updated addresses from game patches also it could be the devs of those were just looking for something quick to put in a table and didnt really follow any jmp's or trace it for stability reasons

Xunay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xunay »

Is an option to get all the skills in the game active at the same time possible?

Kickyoace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kickyoace »

Xunay wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:41 am
Is an option to get all the skills in the game active at the same time possible?
probably if you look hard enough anything is possible

PatMaximum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PatMaximum »

It also seems like the "Inf Item Use" script is relatively dysfunctional in some extent

It itself does work as expected but it seems to always add a +1 to the used item in question which crashes the game when you attempt to use your inventory or consume an item without the script active

For example, having 7 max potions and drinking one with the script active makes the number jump up to 11 instead, same thing happens with practically every other consumable item as well (e.g. a Bow's Power Coating hops to 51, Bowgun ammunition also gets an unexpected +1, etc. etc.)

So I'd advise to use that script cautiously if at all

Moltenfreak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Moltenfreak »

I was wondering if someone can help me ?
I tried to add kjarr weapons via Equipment data but i can only add one weapon. how ever when i add a other type of kjarr weapon the other one dissappears ghelp ?

BlankReg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlankReg »

Hi, I have a question about the script "Max Bow Charge" under "Weapon Buffs".
Basically it works fine, but it fixes the Charge Level to 3, whereas the maximum can be raised to 4 via an armor skill.
Does somebody know how to change the Bow Charge Level, which will be effectively used with this script?

Kickyoace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kickyoace »

BlankReg wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:25 am
Basically it works fine, but it fixes the Charge Level to 3, whereas the maximum can be raised to 4 via an armor skill.
Does somebody know how to change the Bow Charge Level, which will be effectively used with this script?
open the script and change this "mov [rbx+00002044],3" to "mov [rbx+00002044],4" there is probably a better way to make this code cleaner but i dont play archer so not gonna test it

BlankReg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlankReg »

Kickyoace wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:05 am
BlankReg wrote:
open the script and change this "mov [rbx+00002044],3" to "mov [rbx+00002044],4" there is probably a better way to make this code cleaner but i dont play archer so not gonna test it
Thanks for the proposal, but I already tried this and it doesn't do the job. Apperently this doesn't change anything at all.

Kickyoace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kickyoace »

just beat the game so let me look into it real quick, now that im bored and have to wait for iceborne

Kickyoace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kickyoace »

BlankReg wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:29 pm
Kickyoace wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:05 am
BlankReg wrote:
Thanks for the proposal, but I already tried this and it doesn't do the job. Apperently this doesn't change anything at all.
can you let me know what your gear setup is because with both the legiana and max bow charge deco im still only maxing out on 3 charge levels how do you get the 4th charge that you are talking about?

Kickyoace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kickyoace »

ok so i fixed it imma give you the original "non-obfuscated" version so you can learn something from what the lines of code do but it should be doing charge lvl 4 shots no matter if you have a 2 max charge lvls or 3 this game is very wonkey when it comes to these charge lvls but here you go anyway
here u go.CT
(6.04 KiB) Downloaded 52 times

BlankReg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlankReg »

Kickyoace wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:03 am
ok so i fixed it imma give you the original "non-obfuscated" version so you can learn something from what the lines of code do but it should be doing charge lvl 4 shots no matter if you have a 2 max charge lvls or 3 this game is very wonkey when it comes to these charge lvls but here you go anyway
here u go.CT
That's amazing, works great. My deepest appreciation for your help, my dear Lord.

Fasundah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fasundah »

So ive done everything im suppose to, to get the scripts to work. But im trying to use the "All Decorations x50" script but its not working, any ideas why?

Kickyoace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kickyoace »

Fasundah wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:25 pm
So ive done everything im suppose to, to get the scripts to work. But im trying to use the "All Decorations x50" script but its not working, any ideas why?
might be easier to copy the contents of the script and post in brackets like this

Code: Select all

i cant find the script you are talking about