Football Manager 2019 | 19.1.1 | 4.2 | 28-Apr-2019

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Football Manager 2019 | 19.1.1 | 4.2 | 28-Apr-2019

Post by tfigment »

MrLentes wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:07 pm
can anyone help me. i make one of my players 250 CA/PA, nothing wrong here, now this player is wanted for a lot of big money clubs and his release clause is fairly low for that CA 26.5M so i want increase his clause but as he has bonus fees i cant change the release clause cause the bonus fees take the whole 8 clauses spaces in the CE table for clauses/bonus
Not familiar with using that particular technique. My solution to unwanted transfers in last game was to set "Start Date" to basically the current date so that players were always in a "new contract" and not willing to negotiate also helps if "End Date" is at least 1 year in the future. This seemed to stop most new offers. Further I noticed that big teams pursue known players so if lowering player "Current Rep." might helps but I didn't really research that. Finally I noticed that for a week those teams would try and I could just set "Weekly Wage" to unrealistic high number by adding a few zeros for a few days and they would stop trying until the next transfer window. (The last can have consequences with your finance review to so make sure you don't exceed caps but that only happens once a week so change it back after the WNT icon goes away.)

You cannot add clauses but you might try changing an existing clause like relegation or something to what you want. Careful when changing these because not all 8 spots are valid for that player. I think I showed the start and end positions for a guide but its kinda hard to use right. I was going to rewrite this to be like relationships but that takes time and not too interesting to me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

chax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chax »

MrLentes wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:07 pm
can anyone help me. i make one of my players 250 CA/PA, nothing wrong here, now this player is wanted for a lot of big money clubs and his release clause is fairly low for that CA 26.5M so i want increase his clause but as he has bonus fees i cant change the release clause cause the bonus fees take the whole 8 clauses spaces in the CE table for clauses/bonus
set asking price equal to release clause then set to " reject offers below asking price "
that solves the transfer issues, but sadly not the guy's happiness, if he's unhappy then you can only depend on your dressing room.

naigaxeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by naigaxeon »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:32 pm
Here is my table for 19.3.5 (updated 9-Sep-2019). I did not fix any code or cheat scripts for super squads.

Didn't keep track of everything I did but this is what I can remember
  • Updated "My Profile" for Coach Non-Player values with new pointers
  • Added a new datatype (Mask 0x3FFF) which is used with Training Values
  • Found some code injection points for training, fitness, morale
  • Might be some partial structures in "Dissect structure" area for [basPlayer]
  • Added Training Happiness (v2)
  • Added Personal Reputation with Players (v2)
  • Added pointers to player for Relationships (v2) . Made dynamic in (v3) and moved to Person.
  • Added code location for disabling rejection of work visas (v2)
First, what I use this table most for is to "fix" morale, sharpness, jadeness and training for all Squad players after a match.

To get the current happiness, match condition, match shape and jadedness for everyone on the team and change all at once instead of player by player do the following:
Bulk Happiness, Match Condition Change procedure
  1. Attach CE. Take out of "Full View Mode". Select "Advanced Options". Put back in "Compact View Mode" if you like.
  2. Go to Squad selection
  3. (Optional) Select Players > All Players
  4. Sub Select Fitness (something other than "Selection Info")
  5. Switch to CE. Focus the Advanced Options window.
    • Happiness
      • Right click Select "ReadPlayerHappiness"
      • "Find out what addresses this code reads from"
      • Attach debugger if asked.
      • Set data type to "Byte" at bottom
    • Condition
      • Right click Select "match condition"
      • Set data type to "2 Bytes" at bottom
    • Match Shape
      • Right click Select "match shape"
    • Jadedness
      • Right click Select "jadedness"
    • You should have 4 windows open from CE that are empty.
  6. Switch to FM. Sub Select "Selection Info". (The game may freeze for a few seconds as the values are read.)
  7. Switch to CE. The 4 windows should have values. Press "Stop" on all 4 windows. This is important for performance reasons also we only want this squad to show up.
  8. For each window. Select all values and change Happiness to 20, Match Condition/Shape to 10000, jadedness to 65036.
    (Key commands for faster entry: Home, Shift+End, Enter, <Type Value>, Enter)

These values are good until you reload the game or something like that.
To mess with Individual Training:
Bulk Individual Tactical Training Values
  1. Attach CE. Take out of "Full View Mode". Select "Advanced Options". Put back in "Compact View Mode" if you like.
  2. Goto Training > Individual
  3. Put Filter in "Detailed" mode
  4. Select Single Player
  5. Switch to CE. Focus the Advanced Options window.
  6. Right click Select "Read Training Param on Individual"
  7. Change filter to "Mask 0x3FFF"
  8. Switch to FM. Change "Tactical Familiarity" to "No tactics selected" (any option works really)
  9. Switch to CE. The window should have a number of values now.
  10. Press "Stop". This is important for performance reasons since we don't want debugger always running.
  11. Select all values and change to 10000 or whatever.

I'm not actually sure how useful this really is but seems to help overall. This does not impact Position/Role/Duty. And some values like Marking, Tempo seem to be team wide values covered elsewhere.
3/Aug/2019: Updates for version 2 of my edits since it seems like some people downloaded the table.
Relationships (v2)

Table shows the first 30 relationships (Thus greatly increased size). This might slow down this table as I can see it struggle to update when switching between players . Note that exact count is not easy since its tracked by start and end pointers not count. The table could be scripted to do something more correct here but its tricky and I'm probably not interested right now.

What I've seen in relationships is that these hold your manager and player relationships as expected but also hold strange things like Fitness Training Happiness and number of days left before work permit can be reapplied for. I used this to locate the pointer for Bulk Training Happiness code so players stop complaining about so much quickness training or whatever and improve relationships so I don't have to keep praising players for good game or training.

Anyway, if you go to Home > Relationships and use the "Home > Relationships: Relationships Values" to "Find out what address this code references" you can update how your players like or don't like you (does not work on other coaches).

If you go to "Dynamics > Training" and use the "Dynamics: Training Happiness" code to find addresses then you can change the first team training happiness. You can also create a custom view on the squad page to get training happiness columns and update players not in the first teams as well.
Work Permit (v2)

So work permit rejection can be annoying so I figured out how that works. There is a Relationship Record Type 117 which tracks work permit denied. The Info field is number of days until the permit is reevaluated. Set to zero to allow immediate retry.

Next you can use the "Force Work Permit (replace with nothing)" code in the Advanced Options table to "Replace with code that does nothing" before the day that the permit is evaluated. This will automatically allow permit to be issued. Note that its not good to leave this code commented out all the time unless you want all teams to get permits issued I suppose. "Restore with original code" when done using.

Update: I tried this today and it did not trigger on a transfer from another team. I will continue to investigate it. Perhaps the condition triggers only if you actually have hired the player and they are in your team and unable to play but still needs work permit.

Confirmed. For this to work the player must fail twice to get permit but still hire then get the 120 day reapply wait msg. Then use relationships pointer for the 117 Record Type code to change Info to 0 from the 119 or so value. If you then reapply and have this code set to do nothing then the player will be accepted next time this is evaluated.

31/Aug/2019: Uploaded v3 which moves relationships to Person Data since its valid for Non-Players too. Also made the list semi dynamic so it will create the entries dynamically based on actual number of relationships.

1/Sep/2019: There was issue with table script which I overlooked causing it to not load. Removed offending functions. (removed broken v3).

4/Sep/2019: Realized I removed too many functions when fixing v3 which lead to "Update Relationships" to not work. Minor update.

9/Sep/2019: Realized that the ID in relationships are actually pointers to objects. So changed to hex and extract name so you can see who relationship is with and put in description.
could you update this table... i steam user

this : Bulk Happiness, Match Condition Change procedure
cannot be done anymore after update....

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

naigaxeon wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:07 pm

Updated the Code Pointers. I might look into making that more robust but probably not since FM2020 is coming.

naigaxeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by naigaxeon »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:14 am
naigaxeon wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:07 pm

Updated the Code Pointers. I might look into making that more robust but probably not since FM2020 is coming.
thank's, it's work again~ nice fast respon.....

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Here is my latest update of this Football Manager 2019 19.3.6 (updated 12-Oct-2019)

This is a partial rewrite of my previous version (post located here). I split this because it has a number of changes that are more experimental and may or may not work better.

Here is list of newer features in the current build:
  • More stable Update location for Player/Staff and Clubs
  • Split People into 4 pointers: Person, Player, NonPlayer, Manager
    • Players have Person, Player attributes
    • Staff and Manager have Person, NonPlayer attributes
    • Player/Coach have Person, NonPlayer, Manager attributes
  • Dynamic Lists for Clubs to show Teams and players/staff in the teams
  • Dynamic Lists for Bonus & Clauses in Contracts
  • Dynamic Lists for Relationships. More names are supported now.
    • Selecting Persons in these lists will set the person pointers as if updated
  • New Lua Scripts which can be more precise about what is actually done (most of the Bulk Procedures from previous are not needed)
    • Set Happiness, Fitness Condition/Sharpness, Training Happiness for all squad members of a Club
    • Set Favourability to Max for all members of a club
    • Set Fitness Condition/Sharpness for all squad at the National team (if you are coaching one)
  • New Data Types: Mask 0x1FF and 0x3FFF which are used for 'day of year' and training values respectively
  • Dissect Data Structures is being posted separately if anyone wants to use those
    • Password protected and zipped due to forum rules for non-CT files
  • Add Prefered Moves for Players (under person data)
Change Log
30-Sep-2019: Minor change where squads in club did not update correctly when already open when club changed.

12-Oct-2019: Removed "Code Table" as all actions enabled by that are now in Helper Scripts
Add Preferred Moves for Players (Note under Person Data since its in that data structure)
Fix issues with Club Staff enumeration script
Add Selected Player focused scripts and set Tactical Value to Max scripts
Refresh Dissect Data Structures
Attachments
tdg6661_Football_Manager_2019_19_3_6_fm.exe_v4.2_figment_v10.CT
Updated 12/Oct/2019. Version 10
(601.18 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
fm_structures.7z
Updated 12/Oct/2019. CSX file for Dissect Data structures dialog. Password is "fm"
(40.79 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
tdg6661_Football_Manager_2019_19_3_6_fm.exe_v4.2_figment_v9.CT
Updated 30/Sep/2019. Version 9
(538.41 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
Last edited by tfigment on Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chax »

@tfigment you know where data analysis facilities byte at? xD

kizhichi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kizhichi »

Is there a way to change player traits? I've tried looking around but im a noob and don't know how to do it.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Yes, you can. Look for player personalities, and find what they need, and use the editor to change professionalism, ambition, etc.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

chax wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:44 pm
@tfigment you know where data analysis facilities byte at? xD
Alas I do not. Its one I've searched for but never found. I dont think it is near the other values as far as I can tell and since its not in the editor its not obvious and I cannot find code that links the string to a club/stadium offset. Presumably need to upgrade the facilities via board to find the change but that is so slow its harder to locate with all of the other changes.

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

Is it me or does the score part option in the cheat table not work ?

kizhichi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kizhichi »

BipBop wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:07 pm
Yes, you can. Look for player personalities, and find what they need, and use the editor to change professionalism, ambition, etc.
Actually I meant traits like "Runs with ball often", "Tries killer balls often" etc etc.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

kizhichi wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:36 am
Actually I meant traits like "Runs with ball often", "Tries killer balls often" etc etc.
That I have no idea off. Sorry.

SilverFlash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SilverFlash »

So, I just found out that players in the first team that had their training intensity not set to automatic are excluded from the Super Team effects. Setting the option to automatic seemed to include them into the cheat's effects. Also tried it when I took control of the reserve squad's training and it did actually include them. Don't know if this would work with everybody, but I hope it helps. I'll still try to mess around the pointers and values when I get the time, tho. Cheers guys.

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

Quick question if someone could help me please. Any way to alter the future transfer fee after you bought a player that will arrive later at the club? Thanks.

EDIT: Did it with FMRTE.