Risk of Rain 2 [Steam] [1.1.1.2 Update]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Re: Risk of Rain 2 [Steam]

Post by Chiados »

Stihl wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:29 pm
Thanks for this. Is there a way you could add ESP?
Nope

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

There was an update last night (?) and it seems to break most of the cheat except the no skill cooldown and pointers ?

Edit: checking old post, it seems like I have same-y problem like BenisPopper, except I can't upgrade to win10, bummer
gonna try updating CE

Yeah, most of the script doesn't work except no skill cooldown and player pointers

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

D00IVI wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:48 pm
There was an update last night (?) and it seems to break most of the cheat except the no skill cooldown and pointers ?

Edit: checking old post, it seems like I have same-y problem like BenisPopper, except I can't upgrade to win10, bummer
gonna try updating CE

Yeah, most of the script doesn't work except no skill cooldown and player pointers
Testing it right now and all scripts are functioning fine for me. I wasn't aware of any update. Steam doesn't show any new updates coming in and being downloaded. What version does RoR2 read off for you? On the main menu of the game on the bottom right it should read off as Steam Build ID 3961583. Is this what reads for you and if not what does it say?

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

Hmm, it does say the same ID, may be I seen it wrong then, still doesn't change the problem that most of the script doesn't work, are you using win10 ? I'm using win7 atm, may be it's the problem ?

... It's probably the problem

So I tried out fearlessrevolution trainers, and most things seems to work for me over there aside of the atk speed cheat bork the engineer turrets

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

D00IVI wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:54 am
Hmm, it does say the same ID, may be I seen it wrong then, still doesn't change the problem that most of the script doesn't work, are you using win10 ? I'm using win7 atm, may be it's the problem ?

... It's probably the problem

So I tried out fearlessrevolution trainers, and most things seems to work for me over there aside of the atk speed cheat bork the engineer turrets
I am on Windows 10 with the latest update. I suppose it could be the OS since the other dude in this thread was on Win7 and it wasnt working until they upgraded. I have no way of testing it as my machines all have Windows 10. Can you verify for me if you are able to use Pongozila's Item Script? I'm wondering if it could be a weird issue with Mono.

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

Nope, can't enable that one either
The only script that seems to work is No skill cooldown, Luna coin / player pointers, and chance shrine rarity script

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

D00IVI wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:15 am
Nope, can't enable that one either
The only script that seems to work is No skill cooldown, Luna coin / player pointers, and chance shrine rarity script
Huh, alright, thanks for getting back to me on that. At least some of the scripts work. I'm unsure why the rest don't work though. I don't think it's an OS issue as some things work. Are you running any mods of any kind? That can bork some of the scripts or even the entire table.

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

nah, no mods or such

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

D00IVI wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:38 am
nah, no mods or such
I'll see about setting up a Win 7 machine and see if I can figure out whats causing the problem.

RKH4X
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RKH4X »

I normally don't get involved with posts but just wanted to say thanks for this Chiados.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

RKH4X wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:44 pm
I normally don't get involved with posts but just wanted to say thanks for this Chiados.
Sure thing bud

TrueNevermore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TrueNevermore »

The update that was released today seems to have broken a lot of things in the table
Last edited by TrueNevermore on Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BunnyOfBabylon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BunnyOfBabylon »

Equipment cooldown seems to still work, most other things are broken, player pointers appear to sorta work but they point to different things now? Damage is now jumpheight, for example. Here's hoping Chiados can make an update.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Working on updating it now.

Scripts updated and new CE table uploaded. Have fun guys.

Binpoll
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Binpoll »

Last edited by Binpoll on Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.