Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by mostevil94 »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:57 am
mostevil94 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:28 am
can anyone please tell me how to add some traits on an orc?
i need: decoys, necromancer and triple strike.
to edit orcs i suggest you see this video
what you want is to edit traits that are picker abilities, their names are:
1.decoys-Picker_GangOfDoppelgangers
2.necromancer-Picker_RaiseDead
3.triple strike-Picker_MultiAttack
many thanks ranger
i have learned many tips on editing and know many of the trait pickers, except some. i have modified the pickers with 0 weaknesses and i have modified the abilities as it suits my preference, but some of the abilities did not appear even that i added them by replacing the old ones with new ones. some orcs have them some do not, what it could be happening, what i did wrong?
also, could it be possible to clone an existing uruk?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

mostevil94 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:30 am
many thanks ranger
i have learned many tips on editing and know many of the trait pickers, except some. i have modified the pickers with 0 weaknesses and i have modified the abilities as it suits my preference, but some of the abilities did not appear even that i added them by replacing the old ones with new ones. some orcs have them some do not, what it could be happening, what i did wrong?
could be the update some abilities addresses were updated since the release of the game.
so instead of "picker" at the start they were replaced with "DLC4" at the start, they have the same name just the starting string was replaced.
about cloning if you mean spawn another uruk like the one you created i dont think its possible because there is no script for it in the table although it would be awesome, but if you mean change existing uruk to be identical to the custom uruk you created then i think it is possible in my idea you have to change his appearance and attributes, for example i lost my "unshamed" uruk so i just created a new one by changing his appearance and attributes to match an "unshamed" uruk:

ButteryChaos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ButteryChaos »

i tried to use the unlimited health today and it works on my orcs and beasts but not on talion please help

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:09 am
mostevil94 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:30 am
many thanks ranger
could be the update some abilities addresses were updated since the release of the game.
so instead of "picker" at the start they were replaced with "DLC4" at the start, they have the same name just the starting string was replaced.
about cloning if you mean spawn another uruk like the one you created i dont think its possible because there is no script for it in the table although it would be awesome, but if you mean change existing uruk to be identical to the custom uruk you created then i think it is possible in my idea you have to change his appearance and attributes, for example i lost my "unshamed" uruk so i just created a new one by changing his appearance and attributes to match an "unshamed" uruk:
i have tried to create an orc i wish to get - stormbringer, i set the right parameters exactly like the real stormbringer has and this is what i get:

i did replace with initial default parameters of appearance with stk instead of buff and the body made its appearance but there is still no face, and the face is stk too. i have no idea why it doesn't let me choose those what i want, since they don't make appearance in the game
i own the standard version of shadow of war steam version 1.21.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

mostevil94 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:35 am
i have tried to create an orc i wish to get - stormbringer, i set the right parameters exactly like the real stormbringer has and this is what i get:

i did replace with initial default parameters of appearance with stk instead of buff and the body made its appearance but there is still no face, and the face is stk too. i have no idea why it doesn't let me choose those what i want, since they don't make appearance in the game
it could be you didnt put the correct appearance for every part
Im uploading my stormbringer Equipment/Looks maybe you can use it as a reference:

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:58 pm
mostevil94 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:35 am

it could be you didnt put the correct appearance for every part
Im uploading my stormbringer Equipment/Looks maybe you can use it as a reference:

could you please show me your stormbringer? does it look like Thrak?

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

mostevil94 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:25 pm
could you please show me your stormbringer? does it look like Thrak?
sadly he does not but he still looks pretty good

vizio88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vizio88 »

Is there a teleport to waypoint script anywhere?

ButteryChaos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ButteryChaos »

so if you use the god mode for you and your followers can you do the online fights pits and anything else online? or will you be banned?

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

ButteryChaos wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:15 am
so if you use the god mode for you and your followers can you do the online fights pits and anything else online? or will you be banned?
no i used it no ban yet, but if they ban you its fucking stupid when you do pit fights online the other player orc is not affected therefore the only one who benefits is you and there is no loses so banning you for it would be useless and stupid because its a singleplayer game

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

it is possible to replace back Bruz personality?
i tried to replace with its stock parameters before shaming, which is olog_wise1, but he does not gain any personality back, he just makes a noise whenever he speaks.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

i hate waiting for a point to be captured in an assault so i created an instant point capture, im still not sure if it also affect when in defense so i do not recommend using it while you're defending your fortress unless you want to have a challenge.

Download:
ShadowOfWarCaptureCheat.CT
(2.45 KiB) Downloaded 153 times

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

i have another question, does anyone here know how to force an uruk to cheat death? i have added the marker of moreluckytocheatdeath but the uruk still does not cheat death. i am about to add Marker_FutureRole_ShouldBe_NotLoyal in hope he will cheat death with a scar, i am trying so hard with a thrak manhunter to become stormbringer, he is a cursed dark slayer which look exactly like Thrak stormbringer, accursed and necromancer already but i need the stormbringer scar on him, so far i created just a machine with the animation that cuts off his hands.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

iv added an improved fast capture
(4.6 KiB) Downloaded 203 times

mostevil94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mostevil94 »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:09 am
iv added an improved fast capture

hey, what does this table do? can i combine it to work with seikur0s table to work simultaneously?