Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Pls make it possible to edit items quantity in inventory like mission items.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Yoonbari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yoonbari »

Does anyone know how to find out about HashID?
I want to know about set bonus perks (Legendary armor perks).
Especially the latest items.

ILD1118
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ILD1118 »

MD4991 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:11 am
Hi guys, would it be possible to make a script or some kind of function in the CE Table that allows for helmets to appear in cutscenes?

Below is a script to toggle headgear in Assassins Creed Origins.
Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>25388</ID>
<Description>"F2 / ToggleHud"</Description>
<Options moHideChildren="1" moDeactivateChildrenAsWell="1"/>
<LastState/>
<Color>0000FF</Color>
<VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
<AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
{$lua}
memrec.color = 0x008000
{$asm}

aobScanModule(scan_params, ACOrigins.exe, 488B05???????? 488B90???????? 4881C2???????? E8???????? 488D4B10 BAB83F6987 )
aobScanModule(scan_GetActiveWorld, ACOrigins.exe, 488B05???????? 4885C0 7408 488B80C0000000 C3C3 )

alloc(newmem_hud, 0x1000)

CreateThread(main_hud)

newmem_hud:
call_GetParams:
//Get IHud
reassemble(scan_params)
test rax, rax
jz short @f
readmem(scan_params+7, 7) //mov rdx, [rax+16A8]
readmem(scan_params+E, 7) //add rdx, F0
@@:
mov [IHud], rdx
//Get ToggleHud
mov rax, scan_params+15
mov edx, [rax+1]
movsxd rdx, edx
lea rax, [rax+rdx+5]
mov [ToggleHud], rax
ret
align 10 CC

call_ToggleHud:
sub rsp, 20
mov rdx, qword ptr [IHud]
lea rcx, qword ptr [GearViewModel]
mov rax, [ToggleHud]
call rax
add rsp, 20
ret
align 10 CC

call_GetActiveWorld:
sub rsp, 20
mov rax, scan_GetActiveWorld
mov edx, [rax+3]
movsxd rdx, edx
mov rax, [rax+rdx+7]
test rax, rax
jz short @f
mov rax, [rax+B8]
mov [ActiveIWorld], rax
@@:
add rsp, 20
ret
align 10 CC

main_hud:
sub rsp, 28
call short call_GetParams
call short call_GetActiveWorld
mov [GearViewModel+20], rax
call short call_ToggleHud
add rsp, 28
ret
align 10 CC

ToggleHud:
dq 0
align 10 CC

ActiveIWorld:
dq baadf00d
align 10 CC

IHud:
dq 0
align 10 CC

GearViewModel:
dq 0 0 0 0
dq 0 //20: IWorld
dq 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
dq 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
dq 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
db 1 // 190
align 10 CC

[DISABLE]
{$lua}
if not syntaxcheck then memrec.color = 0x0000ff; end;
{$asm}

dealloc(newmem_hud)
</AssemblerScript>
<Hotkeys>
<Hotkey>
<Action>Toggle Activation</Action>
<Keys>
<Key>113</Key>
</Keys>
<ID>0</ID>
</Hotkey>
</Hotkeys>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
A guy wrote a script for Origins to toggle headgear in cutscenes, but he won't write one for Odyssey, apparently it's doable and can work, but won't happen for some reason.

Any help would be really appreciated, this feature has been requested for a year now and Ubisoft has recently announced they won't implement it.
I just saw the news that Ubisoft won't be implementing this request (even though it has been requested several times) and I was going to post about this but you beat me to it. If this can be added to the current CE for Odyssey, I would be eternally grateful!

Artyriaboy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Artyriaboy »

It the Tablet working with Version 1.4?

Nicobobinus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nicobobinus »

Artyriaboy wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:21 am
It the Tablet working with Version 1.4?
Works fine as far as I've seen, and it also appears to work with the new 1.5.0 update that dropped today :D

NotABot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NotABot »

Ignore ability points seems to be broken with 1.5.
Last edited by NotABot on Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

NotABot wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:26 am
Ignore ability points seems to be broken with 1.5.
Seems to work for me.

joells101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joells101 »

anyone know the new inventory perk editor ID. cant expand the item editor as its an invalid ID

xc4lib3r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xc4lib3r »

If I use cheat on paid game will I get a ban? I'm just curious

atributes16
Cheater
Cheater

Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0 +21 (table Update18.3)

Post by atributes16 »

How to get them all for many transmog skins?/

Black Iron - Reach level AB
Wrought Iron - Reach level CD
Plated Cooper - Reach level EF
Decorated Bronze - Reach level GH
Adorned Silver - Reach level IJ
Ornamented Gold - Reach level KL

I think there are subcategories hash ids for every armor/ weapon set

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

So. Discovery Tour is available. How much of a hassle would it be to unlock all character and mount skins? I'd like to free roam Ancient Greece with different skins without having to go to school lol.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

You can at least fast travel and get through the tours by skipping past text and such quite easily but the 140 something smaller discovery points would take a while for some of the skins and mounts beyond the main tours and these can't be traveled too.

Ferry type boat seems to be holding up at least because there's one placed on the area with the DLC cyclops you either have to swim or boat too since there's no other points or fast travel locations there though this or the other table and the teleport via Icaros could work to get around a bit faster at least or the fearlessrevolution trainer if this is up to date and compatible with these monthly updates almost a year on now from the games release. :)
(Think it had a alternate teleport script though the Ikaros one should work well too from what little I tested trying to get into the cut or what it might be upper forested area that just exists for some reason ha ha.)

Ran through it yesterday though it took a few hours and that wrapped up Assassin's Creed Odyssey though who knows, might be some more patch but I think the stag beetle looking black armor (Already in the game files from some pages back with ID's and all.) should be the last bit though who knows. :D

EDIT: Well still nothing beyond Title Update 12 at least so no planned updates so far for how it looks through Steam DB and depots and branches for this game.
[Link]

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:12 am
You can at least fast travel and get through the tours by skipping past text and such quite easily but the 140 something smaller discovery points would take a while for some of the skins and mounts beyond the main tours and these can't be traveled too.
I started today and got bored halfway and just gave up. I have an Odyssey fatigue, this game overstayed its welcome.

It doesn't help that all the characters (including kids) all use the same "default male" animations, ruining the novelty of actually unlocking skins. At least, in Origins they all had character-specific animations... Or at least gender/age-specific.

Now they all feel like Alexios skins.

Oh well.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Yeah I wrapped the discovery tour up and considered the game done, was worth a playthrough but the game has a few flaws and shortcomings and I am a bit mixed on the RPG mechanics particularly once they expanded the level range from 50 to 70 and then 99 though regular playthroughs will probably end well before these are hit even with the two actual DLC episodes and the dozen or so Lost Tales and I am pretty certain Ubisoft also heavily reduced rewards from player created quests made with the intention of getting a lot of money and XP quickly.

Near the end of it all there was mostly a daily ore quest plus the weekly challenges which the two current tables helpfully reduced to a minimum amount of work and seeing how pieces could be completed.
(Almost nothing as it turns out, missing one or two bits for every armor set plus a few weapons and most of the mounts curiously enough.)

Bit of fatigue over the year or so and the way the content is delivered monthly but the base game and the two episodes had their moments and the lost tales could occasionally be quite good though the gameplay itself and other issues means it's probably not going to be replayed anytime soon although these large service model open world games that Ubisoft in particular are now going all in with do tend to drag after a while but the tables and trainers and other utilities or mods can reduce some of the extras like the extensive grinding should players want to do so.

Pretty sure the same extends to discovery though I am not sure if it's as simple as a incremental value and setting it high enough registers as having met all the points of interest and there's probably a bit more to it for the main tours and such, neat little addition but from the main game itself you're basically made to travel throughout most of the game world one last time even with fast travel to existing sync points and the main tours easing the journey there's still at least a couple of hours for anyone wanting to clear them all even with skipping through the history lessons. :)

From a quick check in on Origins I do like the little additional touches and details the game has although Odyssey expands on some of the mechanics as well but yeah it can be a bit of a drag or fatiguing trying to actually clear these even if it's not 100% hitting every question mark on the map or something along those lines.

Glad to see the current tables and such holding up over several patches too now that we're in this system of a year or so minimum of support and some 10 - 15 patches or more and a mix of both free and paid and premium content.
(Fairly customizable too for how much one would want to use or set certain gains like for experience or money.)

espoirr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by espoirr »

Is there any update for the table for Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.5.0