Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] spyro the dragon reignited trilogy

Post by grog »

codenamegamma wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:15 pm
grog wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:21 pm
somehow i managed to active the console command panel in the game using the program created by sunbeam and Rcon, but i don't know what is the command to active the fly mode
i said previously in the thread that it works. i also said commands like god, fly, and ghost while they activate they don't do anything.
ok but then do you know how can i solve those AOB scan errors ? and also do you know the command to active the super horn charge ? you know the one that usually get activated when running in the speed pads, the first thing should always to active permanently the in-game cheats, also this request is only partly completed since the timer mod only work in spyro 1 and 2

codenamegamma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] spyro the dragon reignited trilogy

Post by codenamegamma »

well it's not like i set the request to complete. as far as commands, there is no command list that we know of, so no way to do it via a console command. as far as AOB Scan Errors, i have no idea what you mean, but this game has some protection against hook's and detours that just cause it to crash out on injection making it somewhat difficult to do scripts to enable things.

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

codenamegamma wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:43 am
well it's not like i set the request to complete. as far as commands, there is no command list that we know of, so no way to do it via a console command. as far as AOB Scan Errors, i have no idea what you mean, but this game has some protection against hook's and detours that just cause it to crash out on injection making it somewhat difficult to do scripts to enable things.
i see, as ever those motherfucking intrusive nosy assholes developers put more effort in minding our own fucking business rather than focus on make a perfect game o.O, since years every single game come out with many bugs , but they never happen to mistake when it come about deny and put limitations and restrictions don't they ??? seriously , they don't even have the excuse of the fucking online battles against the players to justify this problem , it is just pure and intrusiveness ,but basically what i mean is: i open the prompt screen of the unreal engine 4 unlocker , and then press ctrl-end in order to run the AOB scan, the second i press those two buttons the scan start and the second it start it show those errors in the prompt screen

codenamegamma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by codenamegamma »

Lol, spyro is nothing, Five Nights at Freddies VR has full anti-cheat and anti-debugger, for no reason.

Teryaki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Teryaki »

So I unpacked all the .pak files and noticed there is a dev level called “LS_Whiterooms”. Has anyone tried finding the level pointer from say Artisans to Stonehill and replacing it with the WhiteRooms level? I tried as a float but couldn’t find the value.

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

codenamegamma wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:21 pm
Lol, spyro is nothing, Five Nights at Freddies VR has full anti-cheat and anti-debugger, for no reason.
because they are just motherfucking nosy piece of shit, trust me, there isn't any other reason really, after all they cause all of this commotion for games that don't have a single online feature, so yeah it is just a matter of attitude , attitude that must be fixed with some kick in the ass and with some taste of their own "medicine" to see if they accept and approve when someone tell them how to care about their own motherfucking business, in any case the anti cheat and anti debugger can be baypassed , i mean since some year the modders are doing that

goldentoad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by goldentoad »

Still going through the second game as time allows, but going to go ahead and post the cheat table i'm using so anyone who wants can test it. It's by no means well tested as it is now.

For the flight flag I found earlier, I believe it's more of a "Disable Powerup?" than a "Have Powerup?". Difference being, and i'm just guessing here, once you touch the powerup, you technically always have it until a certain change happens. Examples being: using the fast travel, going from one home world to another home world, going to a boss arena, and dying. It's probably gonna take something like several (slow) unchanged searches before touching the powerup for the first time followed by a changed to find the true flag.

I've included a script to where the game won't stop the power up once obtained, but it's not going to prevent the loss of it on a cancel condition. It seems to work for exiting the speedway levels as well, though that version is much faster (harder to control). Some levels have an invisible "ceiling" with the normal version, but the speedway version seems more forgiving.

Looking at the shared addresses for the flag write, it seems it just assigns them sequentially as they are needed. e.g. doing a jump, roll, and charge will assign corresponding addresses in the order the player does them. I noticed that it likes to assign them 8 bytes apart from each other. This "first come, first serve" system may be why pointer scans wouldn't work.

Briefly looked at the timer on the second world speedway. The actual address seems hard to find. Found an internal timer that the timer on the level references. Problem is a lot of other stuff uses it as well, so instead of freezing it, I just put it on a loop. Very janky solution and it might not work at all in other places. I wouldn't leave it on outside those levels.
Last edited by goldentoad on Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

[/quote]

thanks :D , but what's the problem with those portals that allow to get temporary the powerups ? is really so problematic the block that don't allow to active them without touch that damn portal first ? :shock:

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

please can someone give it another try on permanently active those powerups ?

eyesblue1988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eyesblue1988 »

please can someone permanently active those powerups ?

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

eyesblue1988 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:27 pm
please can someone permanently active those powerups ?
the powerups i mentioned are the in-game cheats that you temporary get during some missions or during some minigame or during the timetrial, they are : the super flame (permanently unknoable in spyro 2), the power to fly ( usable in all the time trials) , the super horn charge (usable in spyro 1 in those speed pads and in the time trials of spyro 2 and 3) , the invincibility power up (usable in two levels of the second world in spyro 2, and in the third world of spyro 3)

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

goldentoad wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:57 am
thanks for the update, so i tried all the scripts:
Moon Jump Script work but sometimes you keep rising even if you aren't pushing the jump button
Instant Power Gate Activation Script don't work
Infinite Flight Script (After Using Superflight/Speedway) don't work even after touching the superflight gate
Lava Immunity Script (Only After First Lava/PowerUp Touch) don't work even after passing trough the immunity gate
Infinite Timer Script (Can Cause Timing Errors/Turn Off When Not Needed) work

goldentoad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by goldentoad »

For the moon jump, you have to glide to stop rising. If you want to fall fast, use a charge during a glide. It pretty much disables gravity during jumps so there might be other effects I don't know about.
Most of the other scripts have to use compares because the game loves using shared opcodes. If they don't work, there's a good chance the compare used is not a good one. Like I said, the table is not well tested.
All these were used in the first part of Spyro 2, so I can't speak for the other games.
I'm out of town for the week, but when I get back I might double check. If someone else would like to fix or use anything, feel free to. Looking at shared addresses and using the commanalities feature is the easiest way.

Edit:
I looked at them again and most of the compares were bad. They worked through game restarts, but when the OS was restarted, they became useless. I'm not use to making them (usually stick to pointers) so the new ones might not work. The gate activation and timer are both shared, but there doesn't seem to be an immediate bad result from not using a compare, so I took it out. For flight/lavawalk, they both use 0/1 for powerup off/on. If the scripts for them don't work, you can use the aob at the top of the script and look at the shared addresses with that opcode to find the address that changes 0/1 when using those gates. A good compare will fix the script for sure, but I don't currently have time to weed one out. Also, I didn't notice until later, but the timer I found is the same one posted earlier. I added a loop to help with animation lockups, but if it doesn't work try that one.
Last edited by goldentoad on Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

goldentoad wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:08 pm
ok, in any case i tested all the scripts in the third world of spyro 2 and in one time trial for the timer script of course

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

this game would be perfectly enjoyable with the permanent four powerups , i see many trainers all over the internet that have options for the super jumps , fastes movements and so on , but seriously , it isn't necessary at all , those four powerups are all that we need to enjoy this game ( the powerups i am talking about are the four in-game cheats: fly , invincibility , super flame, super charge )