[COMPLETED] [Request] Crystar

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
StarEclipse0125
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Crystar

Post by StarEclipse0125 »

Alright, did what you said... didn't seem to bring back anything.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

StarEclipse0125 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:43 pm
Alright, did what you said... didn't seem to bring back anything.

yeah your game got n (small) update, but thats enough to change aobs.
i will look for 3991142 and if i got it i will update the table.

wylcos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wylcos »

Please update the table.
Could you add a function to modified equipement to let them have 2 slots?

Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Item editor fo Crystar?

Post by Shion »

Item editor would be nice. Or something to fix Torments. "Inf item" affected them too and now I have 10 of them with count 99/1, that can't be purified (game says there are no torments) and block me from collecting other torments and memoirs. Restarting game didn't help (damn unity engine) and I now have a broken save of 10 hours wasted.
[Link] [Link]

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Item editor fo Crystar?

Post by cfemen »

Shion wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:09 am
Item editor would be nice. Or something to fix Torments. "Inf item" affected them too and now I have 10 of them with count 99/1, that can't be purified (game says there are no torments) and block me from collecting other torments and memoirs. Restarting game didn't help (damn unity engine) and I now have a broken save of 10 hours wasted.
[Link] [Link]
oh i see
im on my mobile phone right now, but you can force it.
open the Item Script and search for:

mov [rax+18],ecx

change it to

mov [rax+18],1

then save it, activate it and use some items to reset amount to 1

Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Item editor fo Crystar?

Post by Shion »

cfemen wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:47 am
oh i see
im on my mobile phone right now, but you can force it.
open the Item Script and search for:

mov [rax+18],ecx
change it to
mov [rax+18],1

then save it, activate it and use some items to reset amount to 1
I already guessed that, but it was too late. As shown on the screenshots I have 10 different torments each stacked 99/1. Game doesn't allow me to "take more" or to purify them (but it was working few save/loads before, giving me over 500 equipment items), so I have no way to trigger the code, and don't know how to find and edit those 99s.

Isn't there a way to cheat at this game properly? With mono features and lua scripts (it is a unity game after all)? It seems game doesn't check save data for correct values and cheats have a big chance to screw up everything.

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

majority of the cheats needs to be updated again, the only ones working are the guardian (which actually gets bugged if u press the activation whilst having the guardian active as the screen goes completely white after using the special guardian skill, the only way to fix is either closing the game or navigating to the title screen if u can) and the infinite items, all the rest do not work. I some how got the stats to load but it wasn't for the current character I was, I was changing the stats for Rei but it actually was changing the stats for nanana instead.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Atmogenic wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:38 pm
majority of the cheats needs to be updated again, the only ones working are the guardian (which actually gets bugged if u press the activation whilst having the guardian active as the screen goes completely white after using the special guardian skill, the only way to fix is either closing the game or navigating to the title screen if u can) and the infinite items, all the rest do not work. I some how got the stats to load but it wasn't for the current character I was, I was changing the stats for Rei but it actually was changing the stats for nanana instead.
well, thats an old table from me :lol:

i didn't even had a second character (only Rei)
so the char stats will always have a random pointer to any of the player chars.

//

updated the game to the feburary build, updated and improved the scripts, and added a real god mode (no damage or any damage effects)
and changed the inf. item to a min. items (items can't go lower then the x? value while using)
Guardian Always Ready = ignore the tears and activate the guardian regardless of the tears amount
table is now using a filter and is currently Rei only, if you provide me your savegame then i can add other chars.

edit:
+Set All Torments to 1/1

activate script
open inventory -> items -> torments and every torment should be 1/1 and you should be able to purify them
(dontchange the amount after a failed purify, it won't work)
Attachments
CRYSTAR.CT
February Build
+Torment Script / Min. Items Filter
(124.09 KiB) Downloaded 326 times
Last edited by cfemen on Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:40 pm
Atmogenic wrote:

//

updated the game to the feburary build, updated and improved the scripts, and added a real god mode (no damage or any damage effects)
and changed the inf. item to a min. items (items can't go lower then the x? value while using)
Guardian Always Ready = ignore the tears and activate the guardian regardless of the tears amount
table is now using a filter and is currently Rei only, if you provide me your savegame then i can add other chars.

let me know if it works for your version :)
oh wow I wasn't actually expecting you to comment so quickly on this, but I had to be the bringing of bad news but there is another bug which i think is to do with the infinite items which is preventing me to purify torments, I have max torments but it just keeps saying "there are no torments to purfity" which is stopping me getting any new ones to fuse.

Also I've looked to see where the saves are located but can't seem to find them in steamapps or mygames folder

edit: Seems like the damage multiplier doesn't work now but everything with the table does

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Atmogenic wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:43 pm

oh wow I wasn't actually expecting you to comment so quickly on this, but I had to be the bringing of bad news but there is another bug which i think is to do with the infinite items which is preventing me to purify torments, I have max torments but it just keeps saying "there are no torments to purfity" which is stopping me getting any new ones to fuse.

Also I've looked to see where the saves are located but can't seem to find them in steamapps or mygames folder

edit: Seems like the damage multiplier doesn't work now but everything with the table does
okay,

regarding the savgame : C:\Users\xxx\AppData\ and search for 981750\remote
(981750 = Steam-App ID Crystar)
there is CRYSTAR.dat and CRYSTAR_system.dat = save files

//

but well i looked now into the torments and made a script that filters the inventory to get only the torments and set the count to x?

how it works:
activate the script.
open inventory and go to items - torment tab

torments get now the x? count

default x? is 1 you can change that to anything you want.

//

back then while i made the first table i didn't know that torments counts as items, so it unfortunately happened that the "Inf. Items" script effed them up if its always active :(
coz this i made the "Min. items" script for the remastered table so you can just set a low value and items will never go lower.
and i hope the torments script now helps to fix the problem that my old script caused.

//

edit: added the torment script to the remastered table
+added a filter for the "Min. Items" script so it only takes effect if you use consumeable items

edit 2 : hmm just changed a chocolate item to a high-end weapon.
but not sure if its worth it to make a full inventory editor, i probably dont have the up2date version :/

fengberd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fengberd »

cfemen wrote:
Atmogenic wrote:

//

edit:
+Set All Torments to 1/1

activate script
open inventory -> items -> torments and every torment should be 1/1 and you should be able to purify them
Nice work, I managed to fix the other character's god mode & damage multiplier(To prevent it from multipy enemy damage, and producing negative damage) based on your work, also completed the character attribute table.
Not sure if such modification & repost is allowed, will delete if it's not.
Attachments
CRYSTAR.CT
(239.94 KiB) Downloaded 145 times

qqqwer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qqqwer »

cfemen wrote:
Atmogenic wrote:

//

edit:
+Set All Torments to 1/1

activate script
I tried your table on ver1.0(2019.8) and the updated ver 2019.10.25,
"Set All Torments to 1/1", it does not work,just no torment

[Link]

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

qqqwer wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:57 am

It sets already existing torments to 1/1, its only useful if you have torments with 2/1 or 99/1.

qqqwer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qqqwer »

cfemen wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:43 am
qqqwer wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:57 am

It sets already existing torments to 1/1, its only useful if you have torments with 2/1 or 99/1.
Oh,I'm sorry I just misunderstood it
I thought I could get all torments without going to the maze

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

This table was made just so that I wouldn't get rusty. No one hit kill codes (which would be a mod of inf hp) as a few bosses are not meant to be defeated in one hit. No movement code because there are so many hits that it would be a pain to make and it would likely come with a heavy performance hit. Not going to bother with a true godmode since you can make an accessory that (effectively) blocks all 6 status ailments or use two accessories that straight up block all 6 (4 for one accessory, 2 for the other).

Includes:

v0.0.0.1
  • Combat Scripts
  • Inf HP (test)
  • No SP Use on Skill or Tear Charge
  • Fast Tear Charge
  • No Guardian mode Tear Use
  • No Guardian Skill Tear Use (Do not use unless you understand)
  • Combo Multiplier (The script will fail to activate while still activating, in which case the multiplier may need to be manually changed.)
  • EXP Multiplier
    Inventory Scripts
  • No Material Check on Fuse (Also partially works on Modify - mat must be found first)
  • Set Money On Purchase
  • No Item Drop below Minimum Value (requires 2 of an item to activate unless Single Item toggle is on)
    Other Scripts
  • Stats Finder
  • System Base Finder

v0.0.0.2
  • Some corrections (a few scripts had the wrong code)
  • Some extra pointers under system base finder.
  • Added Instant Guardian mode, moved unnecessary scripts to old section
  • Changed Inf HP to no longer look for luck. Now looks for SP.
  • Added a no item use code. This is mainly for Modify Sentiments.
v0.0.0.3
  • Some corrections
  • Some extra pointers under system base finder.
  • Added no knockdown
  • added damage multiplier to no hp loss.
  • Added toggle to char finder. Code changes a little during the game. Note: triggers on attack as well.
  • Some minor changes
v0.0.0.3d
  • added Item Finder (You should be able to use this to change items into torments or torments into items, but the main point of this is for slots)
  • Changed Inf HP and no knockdown to no longer look for SP or Luck. Now looks for what appears to be the Enemy Flag. (There is 1 enemy in the game with SP)
  • Added No Sentiment Fuse Usage (Only base is changed, fodder is not consumed). This script is not fully tested. This also prevents you from selling Sentiments (you'll gain the money, but the Sentiments won't be removed). If your Sentiment list is full, make sure to turn this code off when selling.
  • Removed some testing hotkeys from Item Finder
Notes:
  • Do not lock values for char/item finders. (probably safest to not lock values for system values either).
  • The no item usage requires you to have 2 of the item unless you activate the single item toggle. This is to prevent key items from being glitched. (Such as Torments). This is relatively standard for infinite item codes I make. (Similarly, my all item codes usually do not add key items or placeholder items). The reason for this is to reduce the chances of having key items that you shouldn't have, which could cause issues with the game. The toggle is there in the event that you know you want an item to be infinite even though you only have 1 of said item. I will not be doing a code to check the items against a list of known key items (that takes a while and isn't very efficient anyways)

This is the last update to my table, though others are free to update it or add to it or use the code.
Attachments
CRYSTAR.CT
v0.0.0.3d
(110.69 KiB) Downloaded 316 times