Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by HeavyGrinder »

Thanks for this! Any chance for a third person view toggle? :O :O

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

thezig
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thezig »

Looks like it *might* be possible to rig slots/loot/etc in our favor. CE's unrandomizer definitely unrandomizes it, but it always seems to return the same value, regardless of settings.

With it on:
1. Slot machines always land on the exact same losing reel position
2. My rifle with a 30% chance to not use ammo never uses ammo
3. The gold key chest spits out only white-quality trash items

These conditions persist regardless of the default return value (and incremental status), but immediately return to the regular game behavior when the unrandomizer is turned off. I'm only a novice at this stuff, but it's like the game's randomizer functions work differently than the ones the unrandomizer is supposed to recognize, but it's hooking into them anyway.

HaloSamu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HaloSamu »

vain117 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:55 pm
Chiados wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:53 pm
For those who wanted a completed save game file, I'll attach my own. Once you have the guardian levels, it carries over to all other new characters. As IdleHands mentioned before, there is a hard cap on abilities and I have everything maxed out on mine. I hope that cap gets pushed further ahead later on because 14.99%/15.0% is not that much of a difference.

Archive password: chiados
Thank you Chiados!! I agree...they should definitely increase the caps.
i think, although it only shows 15%/-13%, they still go beyond this, as i changed my firerate to a really high value, and my gun would burn an entire clip in an instant

Krustenkaese96X
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krustenkaese96X »

How are you guys able to make the Tokens, and the Level seem proper?
When i Change the Level to 2040 (which should be the proper Level to have all skills on 120/15%) it just changes after i get a Level up, and then the Tokens look *****. It then says - XXXX Tokens (2040-(actual displayed rank)
When i Change the EXP and get a Level Up, it just puts me to 735 because i cant enter a higher number into the Rank Experience Value field.
Hope anyone can help me c:

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Has anyone looked into a loot scaler? I believe there was one for BL2 where you could scale any item to your current level. It would help immensely until a save editor comes out. There are some guns I'm leaving behind that I would love to keep longer.

Rathalos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rathalos »

teyhox wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:26 pm
As Chrisfearless mentionned previously, ammo script seems to only work for pistol ammo, and CJBok's script doesn't not work for me (I can activate it but it does nothing). Do I need to do something ? ( other scripts I tested works fine)

Edit: super accuracy seems to only work for pistols too
Yea same for me. But the unlimited Vehicle Boost does give unlimited ammo - or at least permanently at least 100 ammo for all weapon types. As well as permanent 100 vehicle boost, 100 health, 100% [Action Skill Cooldown Reduction?], and 100 enemy health. So somewhere within the Vehicle Boost script lies the source of ultimate power :3

ZuluReversed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZuluReversed »

this is amazing and perfect but one thing i couldnt fix is. i wanted to give myself like 100 more eridum but instead it came out to be 999999999999 and i cant do anything about it can someone help me fix this problem ?

vain117
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vain117 »

These options do not work for me (boxes cannot be checked):

- Highlighted Skill Level (Must reload save for changes to take effect)
- Vending Machine Timer
- Guardian Rank (Level, EXP and Tokens)

However, the Guardian Stat Levels option does.

striderjb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by striderjb »

Would be amazing if someone could make scripts that I can use to make the game harder. Reduce player damage? Increase enemy HP? Increase enemy damage? The game is too easy atm unfortunately.

HaloSamu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HaloSamu »

i think the health script also has movement speed in it. when i change its value to something higher so my health isnt recharging constantly, i can run as fast as vehicles and when i try to mantle, the game tends to slingshot me across the map

Structured
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Structured »

I had unlimited health activated and my game crashed, now I can't deactivate unlimited health and the "active" box won't tick. Anybody have any idea what I could do to fix this?

JohnFK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +6

Post by JohnFK »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:38 am
Just beat the game and added the Guardian options to my table. To edit the Guardian stuff open the Guardian Rank screen after enabling the scripts.

- Vending Machine Timer
- Guardian Stat Levels (They seem to have hard capped them at 15.0%, around 120 levels)
Your stat levels are out of order. Set all to 0, then set reload speed to 100. Go back to main menu and then continue and reload speed is where your vehicle damage is. The actual order is random or at least out of order and always depends on which skills are greater than 0.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +6

Post by vosszaa »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:38 am
Just beat the game and added the Guardian options to my table. To edit the Guardian stuff open the Guardian Rank screen after enabling the scripts.

- Vending Machine Timer
- Guardian Stat Levels (They seem to have hard capped them at 15.0%, around 120 levels)
Thank you for this script. Just wondering if it's possible to go over that hard cap at all

Kalamity222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalamity222 »

Devs say there is unlimited progression...
Hard caps the Badass Ranks to 15% ....

Xaymar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xaymar »

The Guardian Rank and Guardian Stat Levels only work in Multiplayer as a client for me, when used as the host or in Singleplayer the game crashes to desktop. Do I need to activate things in a certain order?