Dishonored: Death of the Outsider [Engine:VoidEngine]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[ 28.05.2018 - Update #1 ]
  • Adjusted Unlimited Ammo|Runes to now also take care of the Rewire Tool
  • Adjusted Disable "You can't carry anymore ammo of this type." message script to now also take into account grenades (or other items) looted from objects (e.g.: grenade traps)

Re-download from below.

[ 28.05.2018 - First Release ]

Hello folks.

Been playing this game for the past 1-2 weeks, as I've not finished it and I thought I might share with ya the compilation I'm using. Includes various scripts from Dishonored 2 from several people I'll mention at the end of this post:

1) For Health, Mana, Ammo - - activate [Enable] script, then activate any of the scripts that show-up below it :)

2) The rest are self-explanatory.

3) If you want to use the Inventory Editor, first activate Inventory Pointer script, then go back in-game. Resume game so pointer is acquired. Get back to CE and activate Toggle Inventory Editor script. Scroll through the list and find what you want to edit. Now.. for Powers you do not yet own (such as those from OG+), find them in the list - - they're close to the bottom - - set Value to 1 for each (you got Blink, Dark Vision and Domino), making sure you click Set Value button. Add anything else you want to access early in the game (such as the missing[?] Stun Mines). Close editor. Get back in-game, F5, then F9. You should now see all in your list :p (yes, they are activated during load of the savegame).

4) If you want to edit your Current Mission, Playthrough or Global stats, you'll have to fix the two scripts yourselves (they're in the [ Debug ]) section. Can't be arsed with them anymore as I don't really care for that shit (no OCD here).

Credits:
  • 523 - - for most of the scripts; where unchanged, I just kept his name in the credits (header of script) and date of update; where modifications were required, I used "adapted by" (got approval to port them over)
  • 3723 - - for Oblivious Guards script (got approval to port it over)
  • 877 - - for Extend Blink/Displace Distance script (he expressed his approval publicly in [Link], as long as it's credited)
BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dishonored_DO.CT
(116.67 KiB) Downloaded 3904 times
Last edited by SunBeam on Mon May 28, 2018 12:21 am, edited 5 times in total.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Sun's table is for v1.144.0.17 - commonly referred to as 'Update 2'.

Great job, thanks for the updates and fixes!
Last edited by Csimbi on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lebynthos
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Dishonored: Death of the Outsider [Engine:VoidEngine]

Post by Lebynthos »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 12:27 am
[ 28.05.2018 - Update #1 ]
  • Adjusted Unlimited Ammo|Runes to now also take care of the Rewire Tool
  • Adjusted Disable "You can't carry anymore ammo of this type." message script to now also take into account grenades (or other items) looted from objects (e.g.: grenade traps)
BR,
Sun
Thanks once again there Sunbeam! :mrgreen:

Vraska
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vraska »

All works, thanks so much :3

drewstrifer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by drewstrifer »

the game carshe when i push on ENABLE! CTD no matter what

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[ 28.05.2018 - Update #1 ] - it's been a while since then; not gonna update it again. So when you write posts ^ like that take into consideration all of the aspects, not just what benefits you.

SkitsVicious
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SkitsVicious »

Hey SunBeam,
I constantly have CTD while using your tableб can you please explain, what am i doing wrong?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Read above.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Think that's the December 2018 update, might just have removed Denuvo same as what happened to Dishonored 2 before it so reverting the update to the 2017 patch before it should work without any loss of other functionality. (Startup time is going to be a bit worse though.)

[Link]

Steam should really have a better way to roll between updates both for compatibility and fixing mistakes if the latest addition breaks more than it fixes but for now it has to be done through the command console.

Yeah this whole thing again.

Code: Select all

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/611h5e/guide_how_to_download_older_versions_of_a_game_on/

download_depot <appid> <depotid> [<target manifestid>] [<delta manifestid>]

So.

download_depot 614570 614571 3509325950359507874 5164951428459741018

Want the 2017 update and compare to the 2018 update but since it's only the binaries depot (EXE being what we're after.) and not the full 40 - 60 - 100 whatever gigabyte file size of current games the last manifest can also be done without to just download it in full.
(Modern games are kinda big now after all so it's handy to only grab what needs to be downloaded.)

EDIT: Oh yeah this ends up somewhere around here.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\

Downloading or Depotcache or somewhere and a folder with the files to be copied over to where the game is actually installed. :)

EDIT: Oh and just for mentioning it and nothing more but can't download from Steam without having the game actually owned on that client so if it's a modified release (Which of course they'd use the unprotected game exe in the newest version.) it won't be doing much just saying.

Basically just covering everything and trying to be detailed without a massive wall of text "Do this." and then dozens of lines of overly wordy explanations and how-to steps when the guide is right in that Steam Reddit discussion covering the major bits only needing for the game specific ones to be filled out helpfully handled via SteamDB for depots and manifests. :)
(Well reverting to a version of the game with the DRM in place wouldn't really work if the DRM can't authenticate or license due to lack of ownership but well that's covered too now. :P )

Dishonored_DO
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dishonored_DO »

Ik this is dead for quite sometime.. but... if anyone still has the game can be kind and generous to update the mana and money pointers. will really appreciate it <3

consentendii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by consentendii »

i am REALLY LATE TO THE PARTY BUT,can someone explain how i'm suppose to get the bonecharms?They're constantly under me and i can't get them.

Colyahh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Colyahh »

im so annoyed whenever i boot up death of the outsider then use the cheat table i instantly get put on my desktop and the game is quit idk why this is happening but this sucks

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Colyahh wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:48 am
im so annoyed whenever i boot up death of the outsider then use the cheat table i instantly get put on my desktop and the game is quit idk why this is happening but this sucks
Because the game has updated several times since the release of this table and I am not maintaining it anymore:

- my post: Mon May 28, 2018 3:27 am
- your post: Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:48 am

4 years later and you're expecting smooth sailing? A lot of shit happens in 4 years, we've been through a pandemic and others... But you're annoyed your game crashes to desktop T_T...

John5255
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by John5255 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:07 pm
Colyahh wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:48 am
Because the game has updated several times since the release of this table and I am not maintaining it anymore:

- my post: Mon May 28, 2018 3:27 am
- your post: Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:48 am

4 years later and you're expecting smooth sailing? A lot of shit happens in 4 years, we've been through a pandemic and others... But you're annoyed your game crashes to desktop T_T...
Hi SunBeam, could you please provide an older version where Debug worked for editing Current, Playthrough and Global? Thank you!