GreedFall

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Bocca
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: GreedFall

Post by Bocca »

Hey guys, was anyone able to create a table that gives custom points? I would like to give my char full charisma while still "level up" normally and the trainer only gives the option to infinite points :/.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

antema
Cheater
Cheater

Post by antema »

Greedfall's data files are not encrypted and simply by extracting data.spk with WinRAR (or other software) many things about the game can be altered. Companions attributes can be edited in the library_companions.sli file. I was able to lower the levels at which point specific companions get new attributes. It seems no one has thus far found the values to edit points per level that the player gains.

If there are any talented people here. I think mods may be a better solution for attribute, talent and skill cheating. Or at the very least, attribute cheating, since that doesn't have a "points spent" value to edit.

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

^Yeup, I modified the skilltree_autogen_default.sli to make my character one shot everything with a pistol

HazeckX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HazeckX »

Cake-san wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:48 pm
negroted wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:05 pm
shoukansou wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:20 am

Cheat Engine wont let me do it, am I doing something wrong?
I think he added a few more options to the script in an edited post. The new script has some sort of issue that prevents it from being pasted into CE.
Ohh, f*** me . Fixed :oops:
how to use that code?

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

It is kind of a faff but you can just adjust your numbers manually with the table.

asdfen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by asdfen »

any chance to add move speed multiplier to the game. I am so bored running around in the game and its most of my play time

jombokits
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jombokits »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:26 am
Here is my table, the pointer isn't the best, but it works. If someone wants to use this table to find a different pointer you can.

HOW TO USE:
Enable the Player Stats script, then attack in-game and press Esc to pause the game. You can then change the values (don't freeze).

OPTIONS:
- Health
- Health Max
- Health Regen Speed
- Armor (Shield)
- Armor (Shield) Max
- Magic (Mana)
- Magic (Mana) Max
- Magic Regen Speed
- Fury
- Fury Max
- Max Weight Multiplier
- Elemental Res
- Magical Res
- Balance
- Loot Chance
- Chance of Recycling
- Magical Dmg
- Stun (Magic)
- Fury Gen (Magic)
- Physical Dmg
- Stun (Shot)
- Fury Gen (Shot)
- Armour Dmg (Shot)
somehow the script doesn't activate for me?

jombokits
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jombokits »

budboy wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:33 pm
^Yeup, I modified the skilltree_autogen_default.sli to make my character one shot everything with a pistol
how do you edit them? i cant seem to find that .sli you edited and wondering whether I can edit max hp and mana? sorry noob here.

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

^assuming you have already extracted the datapack to your local, navigate to <game folder>\datalocal\skills\skilltree_autogen and find the aforementioned file, which can be edited using notepad. Open the sli file, and try to find these values:

ATT_MAINWEAPON1_DAMAGE - for your first primary weapon
ATT_MAINWEAPON2_DAMAGE - for your alt primary weapon
ATT_SECONDARYWEAPON1_DAMAGE - for your firearm

Then put in the desired amount on the value parameter. Here's an example format:

<addBonus operator="MULT" value="1000.1" type="ATT_MAINWEAPON1_DAMAGE_PHY"/>

notice the value in there. This is basically a multiplier to the amount of damage you can get when you activate the skill. Unfortunately I do not have an idea yet as to what specific skill this pertains to, so on my part I just find every instance of those three attributes and modify the value parameter.

protip: ridiculous damage multiplier for your gun + infinite ammo + use gun with 6 fire rate = lots of dead things
Last edited by budboy on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

scatcat101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scatcat101 »

jombokits wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:26 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:26 am
Here is my table, the pointer isn't the best, but it works. If someone wants to use this table to find a different pointer you can.

HOW TO USE:
Enable the Player Stats script, then attack in-game and press Esc to pause the game. You can then change the values (don't freeze).

OPTIONS:
- Health
- Health Max
- Health Regen Speed
- Armor (Shield)
- Armor (Shield) Max
- Magic (Mana)
- Magic (Mana) Max
- Magic Regen Speed
- Fury
- Fury Max
- Max Weight Multiplier
- Elemental Res
- Magical Res
- Balance
- Loot Chance
- Chance of Recycling
- Magical Dmg
- Stun (Magic)
- Fury Gen (Magic)
- Physical Dmg
- Stun (Shot)
- Fury Gen (Shot)
- Armour Dmg (Shot)
somehow the script doesn't activate for me?
Make sure you're using the latest Cheat Engine version. Same happened to me too.

hal9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hal9000 »

Reaper1222 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:43 am
anyone had any luck with a reputation changer?
Apparentely the latest trainer (the one released yesterday) from ch3athapp3ns includes a reputation editor... I haven't tried it because I'm not a premium user but, with any luck, we'll see it soon being re-uploaded for free on other sites.

jombokits
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jombokits »

budboy wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:52 am
^assuming you have already extracted the datapack to your local, navigate to <game folder>\datalocal\skills\skilltree_autogen and find the aforementioned file, which can be edited using notepad. Open the sli file, and try to find these values:

Then put in the desired amount on the value parameter. Here's an example format:

notice the value in there. This is basically a multiplier to the amount of damage you can get when you activate the skill. Unfortunately I do not have an idea yet as to what specific skill this pertains to, so on my part I just find every instance of those three attributes and modify the value parameter.

protip: ridiculous damage multiplier for your gun + infinite ammo + use gun with 6 fire rate = lots of dead things
wait i have to extract them somewhere first before i edit? and do you know which file is for armor stats? I tried changing some values in items_autogen_equipments but the changes didn't appear ingame.

edit: nevermind im dumb. I got it to work thanks! anyone know where the values for base hp and mp are?

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

^not sure for base hp and mp yet, I suspect it may be the float_default.sli file under the attributes folder, but I'm not sure if modifying that will only affect the player.

Then again modifying said file will make you carry a crapton of items though, specifically this line:

<float type="WEIGHT_MAX" default="(insert ridiculous number here for maximum profit)" />

EDIT: Apparently it is also possible to edit one of the files so that every item will be on the shop, it's the game_components_ld_autogen_traders_inventory.sli on <greedfall folder location> \datalocal\game_components\game_components_ld\game_components_ld_autogen. Thing is though you have to edit all of the items to have a chance value of 100 so it will appear on the shops(thanks to ShooD over at fearlessrevolution for pointing people to the right direction for this)

enpoping
Cheater
Cheater

Post by enpoping »

jombokits wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:31 pm
budboy wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:52 am

wait i have to extract them somewhere first before i edit? and do you know which file is for armor stats? I tried changing some values in items_autogen_equipments but the changes didn't appear ingame.

edit: nevermind im dumb. I got it to work thanks! anyone know where the values for base hp and mp are?
it's in float_defaults.sli searching for this
<float type="LIFE_BASE" default="500" />
<float type="MANA_BASE" default="0" />
i change mana base to 1500 and in game base it 500 so that mean we have 2000 mana base, that mana_base increase to another companion too

budboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budboy »

yeah exactly, from what I understand that file carries to everyone, so I don't know if also enemies will have the same stats