GreedFall

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MattKing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: GreedFall

Post by MattKing »

Unilimited health not working, so does the magic

Could someone upload a working version please?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kaka
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kaka »

SendMe wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:57 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:36 pm
Here, for someone who wants to edit their total skill & attribute & talent points without getting negative value.

After some research, I've found the way to remove that annoying pop-up with 'X points remaining'. Now, keep in mind that if you max everything, you will get that pop-up again, unless you use this method every time you level up or just ignore. Using Cake-san's script, change each value to the amount of points you have SPENT. If you maxed out all of your Attributes and Talents, set the value to 30 and 18 prospectively. This should leave you with 0. I only used 60 points in Skills. If you look at 'Total points spent', directly under the available amount, this will provide the value you need to set in CE, in order to zero out your current points.

as confusing as your instruction was, it still happens to me lol. changing the points to the current ones you have (legitimately) game goes ctd. changing it one by one to "the amounts you have spent" only changes the [remaining points].

for example, in [skills]: original value 18, changing it to "18" on the ce somehow shows 31 to the [remaining points]. in [attributes], this one is just broken. original value of 5, changing it to "5" adds the points and IS expendable but doesnt stick and gives negative values later on.

am i missing something here lol or are we just gonna ignore the notification with "29848298149816 remaining points"

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Uhuru N'Uru wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:26 pm
Game appears to have a level check, and penalises cheating, without the cheats always enabled. [...] This clearly seems to be some sort of anti cheat mechanic, and would apparently require a level, and maybe also the experience points for each level to apply one off cheats without any in game adjustment. Seems like devs don't want you to play your way, and makes me wonder if there are other hidden "Cheat traps" buried in the code.
More likely, there's a level-points table and POINTS_SPENT is subtracted from POINTS_AVAILABLE (for that level) to display POINTS_REMAINING. These values are stored in unsigned integers, which accept only positive values and wrap around when negative. This is a very common way to design and optimize points systems in games and has nothing to do with anti-cheat.

Solgath
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Solgath »

mostly would like to see a xp multi, gold multi and 100% loot chance, i tried looking at the loot chance, found the value easy enough, but it didn't seem to do anything, then again, i could have just screwed something up lol.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

kaka wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:43 pm
as confusing as your instruction was, it still happens to me lol. changing the points to the current ones you have (legitimately) game goes ctd. changing it one by one to "the amounts you have spent" only changes the [remaining points].

for example, in [skills]: original value 18, changing it to "18" on the ce somehow shows 31 to the [remaining points]. in [attributes], this one is just broken. original value of 5, changing it to "5" adds the points and IS expendable but doesnt stick and gives negative values later on.

am i missing something here lol or are we just gonna ignore the notification with "29848298149816 remaining points"
What was confusing about it? Add the number of points you want/need (with Cake-san's script), spend them, and then change the value until it zeroes out. The values turned out to be the points I spent. I've been playing the new character I restarted, without the [Remaining Points] notification. Have there been any updates to the game? I'm using the original, shipped version.

derpnik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by derpnik »

SendMe wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:48 pm
What was confusing about it? Add the number of points you want/need, spend them, and then change the value until it zeroes out. I've been playing my new character I started, without the [Remaining Points] notiication.
Well, the screenshot seems to be of an outdated version of Cake-san's script, for one.

It also doesn't save the value for attributes, so you end up with the notification popping up every time you load. Unless you mean that you have to do this every time you load, in which case it's a solution, but only a temporary one that's still quite annoying.

Still, thanks; it's better than nothing for sure. I'd suggest updating your screenshot if you're interested in clarifying though.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Has anyone had any luck searching out the faction friendliness, even if it hasn't made it into script/aob form? It just gets updated so infrequently I'm not quite sure where to go with this.

Darkwind
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkwind »

Cake-san wrote:
Updated
- add a few more address - exp, spend skill & talent points
Note: it seems that total attribute & talent points address that I had given are not permanent (not saved) because that address, the game used it for starting point , lol . You can set spend talent to 0 to make the value positive but for spend attribute points, it's tight with its own attribute which means if you set it to 0 , you don't have that attribute. As the maximum level that you can earn that point is 46, I don't know either there is any variable that is saved for attribute points calculation other than leveling.
Thanks for trying, you were on the right track. It works great so long as you don't close your table. :D

Someone needs to take what you did and simply make it permanent which I realize is much easier said than done but at least their appears to be a way to do this if someone is really good at Assembly.
SendMe wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:48 pm
I've been playing the new character I restarted, without the [Remaining Points] notification. Have there been any updates to the game? I'm using the original, shipped version.
This won't work even with a new character. Save your game then reload it with the table not loaded and you will still get negative values because you have more points allocated than you level allows so the negative number roll over will occur which means when you level up past level 1 you won't get any new points because it will add a point to offset the negative number. So say your Talents are -3 in the display, you level up and get a talent point, now its -2. I.E. It is broken still.

SeaFoodAnButter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SeaFoodAnButter »

So, I was having the same problem with using the infinite skill, attribute, talent, cheat as well. Once you use them that stupid pop-up keeps showing up in the right-top corner of the screen. But, here is how I got around it.

First, you need to manipulate your exp. What you first need to do is figure out how much total exp. you have earned. This is much easier to know the lower level you are. So, level 1 is where you start and you need 1000 exp. to get to level 2. Therefore, on level 1, whatever number you have to the left of that 1000 is what exp. you have. Once you get to level 2, your number exp. goes down and is compared to 2400. So, every level you go up you need the same amount of exp. as required by the previous level +400. For example: level 2 requires 1000 to reach, level 3 requires 1400 to reach, level 4 requires 1800 to reach and so on. But, here is the IMPORTANT PART: to find your exp. address, you need to know the TOTAL EXP. you have earned during the game. So, if you were on level 3 and had 500 exp. headed towards level 4, you can't search for 500, you need to search for your total amount so far during the game. If you had 500 exp. on level 3 and were headed to level 4, you would have a total of 2900 exp earned total (1000 exp. to get to level 2, 1400 exp to get to level 3, and you have 500 on level 3 = 2900 total exp so far). Once you figure out how much total exp. you have, now do a FLOAT search for that number. Now, earn some exp. and do a float search for that new number added to your total previous exp. (or, you can calculate how much new exp you just got and do an "increased by" float search for that amount. You should easily be able to find the address for the exp. (The one I found was 1FE4ECA62A0.) Now just type in like 1,000,000 and you should have 45 skill points, 15 attributes, and 11 talents (you already used one when you created your character).
Next, you need to manipulate the skills, attribute, and talent points. The way you do this is by using a 4 Bytes search. But do not look for your remaining points number; look for your SPENT points. Here's what I did. I spent points so that my TOTAL POINTS SPENT number would go up by a few points. Then I would search for that number. Then I would spend some more points, and search for the new number. Once I was able to find the address, all I had to do was lower the number. So, by lower my spent number, it increased my remaining number, but still let me keep the skills, and attributes and talents I had chosen.
My advice is to manage this process so that you end up with no points left while at the same time having skills, attributes, and talents maxed out. So, for example, it takes 99 total skill points to max out your skills, so make sure you don't get more. Just use a bunch, replenish back to 45, use so more and make sure you end with only 99 used and no extra. Right now, for example, my skill tree is maxed out (99 points) but it says I only used 45 total points.

I am a newbie so if I am not explaining this right, maybe someone can re-explain it. But, I wanted to share this because I finally figured out how to max out without that stupid message popping up.

UPDATE: This method doesn't seem to work for the Attributes menu. I'm not sure why (but is does work for the Skills and Talents menus). Maybe someone can figure it out. Like I said, I'm a new and have very limited skills on CE. What I am doing right now is using this method to get rid of the pop-ups and extra points in my Sill and Talent branches, then using the current trainer to get unlimited Attributes to max out the branch. Then, everytime I play Greedfall I just activate the unlimited Attributes menu and change the number from 999 to 0. This will make the pop-ups from the Attributes go away (it will do the same if you simply want to do this method for the Talents branch too, but this doesn't stop the Attributes pop-up as it will keep showing 45).
Last edited by SeaFoodAnButter on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkwind
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkwind »

SeaFoodAnButter wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:43 pm
Now just type in like 1,000,000 and you should have 45 skill points, 15 attributes, and 11 talents (you already used one when you created your character).
Once you've done this, why even bother messing with the skill points at all? You will be like level 40+ so why not just give yourself 2 million XP if you want more points? Seems redundant. The XP boost is easy you can just give yourself unlimited levels but the game won't be very challenging then if you are starting at level 50.

MagikMurlok
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MagikMurlok »

Cake-san wrote:
Here, for someone who wants to edit their total skill & attribute & talent points without getting negative value.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>28</ID>
      <Description>"Total"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aobskill,"Game.dll",41 8B 81 C0 00 00 00)
alloc(newmem,2048,aobskill)
label(returnhere)
label(player_expcontroller)
registersymbol(player_expcontroller)
registersymbol(aobskill)

newmem:
mov [player_expcontroller],r9
mov eax,[r9+000000C0]
jmp returnhere
player_expcontroller:
dq 0 0
aobskill:
jmp newmem
db 90 90
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
aobskill:
//mov eax,[r9+000000C0]
db 41 8B 81 C0 00 00 00
unregistersymbol(aobskill)
unregistersymbol(player_expcontroller)
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>47</ID>
          <Description>"Experience"</Description>
          <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
          <Address>player_expcontroller</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>50</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>44</ID>
          <Description>"Skill points"</Description>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>c0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>51</ID>
          <Description>"Spend Skill"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>BC</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>45</ID>
          <Description>"Attribute points (Not saved)"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>4</Offset>
            <Offset>60</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>46</ID>
          <Description>"Talents points (Not saved)"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>8</Offset>
            <Offset>60</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>50</ID>
          <Description>"Spend Talent"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>c4</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Just select the code & copy & paste it, directly into opened CE table.

Updated
Note: it seems that total attribute & talent points address that I had given are not permanent (not saved) because that address, the game used it for starting point , lol . You can set spend talent to 0 to make the value positive but for spend attribute points, it's tight with its own attribute which means if you set it to 0 , you don't have that attribute. As the maximum level that you can earn that point is 46, I don't know either there is any variable that is saved for attribute points calculation other than leveling.
I'm confused how we are meant to copy paste this in? Into what? Pasting it into the box with the adresses/scripts does nothing?

HazeckX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HazeckX »

Cake-san wrote:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>28</ID>
      <Description>"Total"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aobskill,"Game.dll",41 8B 81 C0 00 00 00)
alloc(newmem,2048,aobskill)
label(returnhere)
label(player_expcontroller)
registersymbol(player_expcontroller)
registersymbol(aobskill)

newmem:
mov [player_expcontroller],r9
mov eax,[r9+000000C0]
jmp returnhere
player_expcontroller:
dq 0 0
aobskill:
jmp newmem
db 90 90
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
aobskill:
//mov eax,[r9+000000C0]
db 41 8B 81 C0 00 00 00
unregistersymbol(aobskill)
unregistersymbol(player_expcontroller)
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>47</ID>
          <Description>"Experience"</Description>
          <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>50</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>44</ID>
          <Description>"Skill points"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>c0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>51</ID>
          <Description>"Spend Skill"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>BC</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>45</ID>
          <Description>"Attribute points (Not saved)"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>4</Offset>
            <Offset>60</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>46</ID>
          <Description>"Talents points (Not saved)"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>8</Offset>
            <Offset>60</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>50</ID>
          <Description>"Spend Talent"</Description>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>c4</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Just select the code & copy & paste it, directly into opened CE table.

Updated
how to use this, exactly?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:26 am
I have moved your post to first page. Letting you know so you don't freak out where it disappeared :D .

Going to add your table to first post.

SeaFoodAnButter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SeaFoodAnButter »

Darkwind wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:59 pm
SeaFoodAnButter wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:43 pm
Now just type in like 1,000,000 and you should have 45 skill points, 15 attributes, and 11 talents (you already used one when you created your character).
Once you've done this, why even bother messing with the skill points at all? You will be like level 40+ so why not just give yourself 2 million XP if you want more points? Seems redundant. The XP boost is easy you can just give yourself unlimited levels but the game won't be very challenging then if you are starting at level 50.
You could add as many as you like, I was just giving an example. However, you don't get more Skill, Attribute, and Talent points past level 50; at least not by giving yourself free exp. However, the main point is that you can add, for example, 99 skill points but trick the game into thinking you only used 45, and thus the stupid pop-up menu doesn't not come on.

derpnik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by derpnik »

Has anyone figured out how to add memory crystals? I'd like to respec my character again, but I'm out.