GreedFall

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: GreedFall

Post by Griffihn »

am i to understand reputation can't be found? i've actually tried searching for the naut (unknown initial value, decrease whenever being found in their territory, etc) but nothing. i think i'm missing something....

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

draw95 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:27 am
Thank you!
but using the cheat after done using the infinite attribute, etc.
the attribute on the upper left scene always give notification you have 63525367437 (attribute, talent, skill) point.

l search the point with total point spent then decreases it to 1 or the number you desire until the all the skill taken.
except l cant find for the attribute one, for the talent and skill it works
Thanks for the search total spent idea. Finally got it to quit bugging out. TY TY.

kaka
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kaka »

anjinggila wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:59 am
Adds:

Code: Select all

[-]No weight
[-]Infinite fury
[-]Infinite everything
Changelogs:
- First release
- Added inf potion and no weight
- Added infinite fury
- Removed inf potion
- Added infinite everything (money, potion, ammo, mats, etc)
infinite everything specifically the materials seems to crash the game. it would be nice if you can add a different option and not generalize all of those into one option (eg inf money, inf mats, etc)

thanks again!

Darkwind
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkwind »

draw95 wrote:
Thank you!
but using the cheat after done using the infinite attribute, etc.
the attribute on the upper left scene always give notification you have 63525367437 (attribute, talent, skill) point.

l search the point with total point spent then decreases it to 1 or the number you desire until the all the skill taken.
except l cant find for the attribute one, for the talent and skill it works
This is why I don't like using modify w/ this type of table. Because once you do it, it 'breaks' the game completely. The only way those are workable is if the numbers are reset afterwards back to normal. I broke another game in this way because once I turned it off, I couldn't level up normally anymore.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

draw95 wrote:
Upper right, not upper left.

The problem is the table (and the trainer) are modifying the points values directly instead of calling the internal "AddPoints" method whatever that may be. Other than an annoying notification box, this doesn't seem to break the game in any other way.

Darkwind
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkwind »

fireundubh wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:23 pm
draw95 wrote:
Upper right, not upper left.

The problem is the table (and the trainer) are modifying the points values directly instead of calling the internal "AddPoints" method whatever that may be. Other than an annoying notification box, this doesn't seem to break the game in any other way.
Disagree. The reason you are seeing those large numbers is it represents a negative value. There is a post about it here if you search asking about how Cheat Engine reps negative numbers. So once you activate the trainer and add a few points you are now having negative points. So if you turn it off and level up naturally your game is showing a negative value. So the new point you would have gotten for leveling up simply subtracts one from the negative value. I.E. You don't get any new points for leveling up since you are offsetting the negative number.

This is why I said cheats that operate this way aren't really useful unless you just want to add the right amount of points with it every time you level or just play 'God Mode' with all skills unlocked.

Starcatraz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Starcatraz »

So after i get Skills and Talents done, i know how to remove the top right notification by simply searching the "Points spent" number and just putting a lower value. it works well.

Attributes however doesn't work, i cannot find the number by searching for it, i can't change the "points spent" number for Attributes. can anyone figure out how to do it so i can get rid of the annoying number on top right?

Thanks

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Starcatraz wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:47 pm
So after i get Skills and Talents done, i know how to remove the top right notification by simply searching the "Points spent" number and just putting a lower value. it works well.

Attributes however doesn't work, i cannot find the number by searching for it, i can't change the "points spent" number for Attributes. can anyone figure out how to do it so i can get rid of the annoying number on top right?

Thanks
How to search for point spend?

Starcatraz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Starcatraz »

nos4r2 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:57 pm
Starcatraz wrote:

Thanks

Simply select the point spent amount, for example "48", then once you spend a point and it turns "49" search next scan, and you will find it after a few tries, then simply select a lower value than the maximum.

for skills its 48, for Attributes i think its 30, for talents is 16 or 12

but i cant find attribute "points Spent"

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Starcatraz wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:59 pm
nos4r2 wrote:
Starcatraz wrote:

Thanks

Simply select the point spent amount, for example "48", then once you spend a point and it turns "49" search next scan, and you will find it after a few tries, then simply select a lower value than the maximum.

Oh that way i guess i have to start over since i already spend all on talent point there no way to change the spend number now i'm only interest in talent point anyway

Starcatraz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Starcatraz »

nos4r2 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:01 pm
Starcatraz wrote:
nos4r2 wrote:

Oh that way i guess i have to start over since i already spend all on talent point there no way to change the spend number now i'm only interest in talent point anyway
you can if you use a trainer to set the available points to 999, then you can keep spending and the amount will increase and you can find it that way

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Starcatraz wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:02 pm
nos4r2 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:01 pm
Starcatraz wrote:

you can if you use a trainer to set the available points to 999, then you can keep spending and the amount will increase and you can find it that way
That why im said it already too late since there nothing to spend now talent point only have like 18 and i already get them all

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

anyway to edit your companion's stats to make they stronger than you?thx

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Starcatraz wrote:

Thanks
After i'm testing it still come back try load a save or get level up not billion something but it still show notification with new talent point i'm even try to put 0 in talent point but after quick save - quick load it back

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

unlimited magic doesnt seem to work for me