Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Eddy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.7 Steam (GM and More) 2017-03-12

Post by Eddy »

CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:18 pm
----------------------------------------------------------------
Table Extension for Crusader Kings II v3.0.1.1 (ONDO)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
==By CompactDisc==

This extension contains a large amount of extra pointers for the game. It will allow you to alter much more than Recifense's script alone.
It also enables the console in ironman mode and achievements in modded/ruler designer games.
In combination with a game rules mod (also attached here), you can even get achievements with any rules enabled.

Instructions:
Cheat Table Extension
Download the original table from Recifense and open it in cheat engine. Then open my extension in the same Cheat Engine instance. It may ask you if you want to merge or keep the current list, say yes.

Once you activate Recifense's script, the pointers should work. You can then save the merged table as a whole if you want to use it again.

Game rules mod
I didn't put this mod up on the workshop. You can only download the rules mod (Rules Mod.zip) from this download page.
Extract it in "C:\Users\<Yourname>\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod".
There should be a mod file and a folder called 'rules' now.
Just select the mod in the launcher to activate it.
Important: If you want achievements using the rules mod, make sure to set the achievement pointers in the cheat table extension to the correct values. The right setting is listed under each option inside the table itself.

If something doesn't work, please post it in this thread so I can fix it.

Discord server:
Please join the Paradox Engine discord to discuss Paradox game tables and extensions:
[Link]

Change log:
2016 Mar 18: Updated for Crusader Kings II v2.7.0.1 (OAWR) - Extension v2.3
2016 Mar 18: Fix- Extension v2.3a
Fixed tech pointers + Added modded achievements
2016 Apr 26: Updated for Crusader Kings II v2.7.1.0 (APAH) - Extension v2.4
2016 Apr 27: Fix for v2.7.1.0 (BPAH) - Extension v2.5
- Fixed Selected County pointers
2016 Aug 17: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.7.2.0 (GMTV) - Extension v2.6
- Fixed a bug with character religion pointer
2017 Nov 19: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.8.0 (PLQA) - Extension v2.7
- Big thanks to H Con for doing most of the update for me.
2017 Dec 06: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.8.1 (WTTG) - Extension v2.7
2018 Mar 12: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.8.1.1 (ISRM) - Extension v2.8
2018 Sep 23: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.8.3.3 (SAHQ)
- Removed versions from extension, will add a letter for subsequent updates within the same patch.
2018 Nov 15: Update for Crusader Kings II v3.0 (PXTU)
- Removed 'total fertility' pointer due to being useless
- Added mod in attachments to enable game rule modifications
2018 Nov 16: Fixed string references
2018 Nov 16: Fixed base health/fertility pointers
2018 Dec 06: Updated for Crusader Kings II v3.0.1 (CDYZ)
2019 Mar 27: Updated for Crusader Kings II v3.0.1.1 (ONDO)

Wishlist:
- Nomadic pointers (Population/Manpower/etc.)
Thx

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Jun-04

Post by CompactDisc »

SmashingQuasar wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:21 pm
I can confirm the achievement pointers do not work using the latest table and the latest extension table.
Did anyone manage to make it work?
Here are some new pointers.
These are only modded achievement pointers and enabling console in ironman, I didn't update the others.
Just in case the other ones on the forum don't work.
Attachments
0FRCrusader Kings II v3.2.1 Extension.CT
(11.91 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Last edited by CompactDisc on Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

crazymoniker wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:30 am
sleeping_Knight wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:25 pm
v3.2.1 of the achievement and console
I used the pointers you found to maintain CD's original format once again.
Those 'looked' fine to me. Not that I have many achievements left to say for sure.
CompactDisc wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:30 pm
SmashingQuasar wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:21 pm
I can confirm the achievement pointers do not work using the latest table and the latest extension table.
Did anyone manage to make it work?
Here are some new pointers.
These are only modded achievement pointers and enabling console in ironman, I didn't update the others.
Also word of advice for the people who run with a lot of mods:

Make sure the game has FINISHED CALCULATING THE CHECKSUM before you do anything or all kinds of funny stuff will happen. Table not working, table crashing the game, corrupt savegames... take your pick.

Epicmarkvan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Epicmarkvan »

Anyone else having an issue getting achievements even with the extension? I've got it all set, and it even says achievements are enabled, but it doesn't seem to actually be giving me them. Anyone have this problem before?

TheSaviour
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheSaviour »

Epicmarkvan wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:40 pm
Anyone else having an issue getting achievements even with the extension? I've got it all set, and it even says achievements are enabled, but it doesn't seem to actually be giving me them. Anyone have this problem before?
Did you read the post above yours? Let the checksum finish its calculating, then enable the table.

Epicmarkvan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Epicmarkvan »

TheSaviour wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:05 am
Epicmarkvan wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:40 pm
Did you read the post above yours? Let the checksum finish its calculating, then enable the table.
I did this, but it still seems to mess up. I’m using mods so I was wondering if that might mess with the save file checksum and disable achievements? I’m just throwing ideas tbh

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

The CK2 save game does use a flag in the savegame. If you ever cheat, the flag is activated.
The code in the original extension fixed the save game when it was broken. It's possible that this code no longer functions.

Epicmarkvan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Epicmarkvan »

CompactDisc wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:48 pm
The CK2 save game does use a flag in the savegame. If you ever cheat, the flag is activated.
The code in the original extension fixed the save game when it was broken. It's possible that this code no longer functions.
Seems the most likely answer. Any idea how I'd go about fixing it, or is that extremely complicated?

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Epicmarkvan wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:46 am
CompactDisc wrote:
Seems the most likely answer. Any idea how I'd go about fixing it, or is that extremely complicated?
We've been talking about this on the discord server and it's currently a mystery why things don't work for some and do for others.
I have no issues with achievements using this for example. It's very odd.

If your mod changes game rules, it might break achievements. The game rules haven't been hacked yet :(

Epicmarkvan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Epicmarkvan »

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:27 pm
Epicmarkvan wrote:
CompactDisc wrote:
We've been talking about this on the discord server and it's currently a mystery why things don't work for some and do for others.

If your mod changes game rules, it might break achievements. The game rules haven't been hacked yet :(
I mostly use Slvrbuus Cheat Menu and Sketchy Cheat Menu Redux(? Can’t remember the r) as well as a history mod to mod my char in so I can have bloodlines at start like a historical char. Idk why that’d mess it up.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

Epicmarkvan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:36 am
CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:27 pm
Epicmarkvan wrote:

I mostly use Slvrbuus Cheat Menu and Sketchy Cheat Menu Redux(? Can’t remember the r) as well as a history mod to mod my char in so I can have bloodlines at start like a historical char. Idk why that’d mess it up.
Start a vanilla game (w/o any mods) and set game rules in a way that the vanilla game still is eligible for achievements.

Save those game rules.

Reenable your mods. Now when starting new games import those 'safe' game rules.

MUNKYDOOD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MUNKYDOOD »

Hey, so probably a huuuge waste of time and totally not something I can do, but is there any way I can change this table to make it work with the Mac version of CKII? It’s up to date, and I think my cheat engine is up to date (for Mac) but when I click the box to activate the table, nothing happens. Much appreciated.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

MUNKYDOOD wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:53 am
Hey, so probably a huuuge waste of time and totally not something I can do, but is there any way I can change this table to make it work with the Mac version of CKII? It’s up to date, and I think my cheat engine is up to date (for Mac) but when I click the box to activate the table, nothing happens. Much appreciated.
Short answer: No

Longer answer: If you are very lucky you could engineer some things for your mac version (i.e. console for ironman)

MUNKYDOOD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MUNKYDOOD »

Alaunus wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:03 am
MUNKYDOOD wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:53 am
Short answer: No

Longer answer: If you are very lucky you could engineer some things for your mac version (i.e. console for ironman)
Hey, console for Ironman would be rad. Any pointers for how to start going about that? Thanks.

hellrech
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hellrech »

The line to turn on the console does not work for me, the other one works correctly with the editor. I have a license, the latest patch. 3.2.1(XYED)
no mods, included after calculating the checksum