River City Girls

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GamerCare
Table Makers
Table Makers

River City Girls

Post by GamerCare »

Cheats:

Code: Select all

[-]Godmode
[-]Money
[-]Level (max is 30)
[-]XP
[-]Stamina
[-]Special
[-]Agility
[-]Weapon
[-]Attack
[-]Luck
[-]Inventory slots
Note: For attribute, you need to level up or pick up money/loot to see the values.

Update 3:
- Improve aobscans to make it works to everyone

Update 2:
- Added godmode

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
RiverCityGirls [Update 3].CT
(10.23 KiB) Downloaded 3487 times
RiverCityGirls [Update 2].CT
(15.08 KiB) Downloaded 856 times
Last edited by GamerCare on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: River City Girls

Post by Cielos »

here's my contribution...
Update2.3
- updated parry. you have to hold the block key/button for the parry to take effect now. also it would actually load the parry animation for the player now, instead of just the enemy being pushed back.
- updated ignore special bar. implement aobscan for the original injection point, and added another injection point for the air grab move.

Update2.2
- added stun damage multiplier.
Update2.1
- updated auto block. before this update, you'd auto-block enemy attacks when you're holding someone, and you can't move anymore until you disable the script and let someone hit you once. with this update, you'd enter the invincible state when you're holding someone, so no one can touch you in this state, thus no more soft lock.
Update2
- added ignore special bar and ignore money.
Update1.1
- updated auto block. it can block item attacks and block-breaking attacks now.
Update1
- added inf. recruit health and ignore recruit cooldown.
undead
- stamina still drop until it's emptied when being bit, but you won't die.

inf. recruit health
- recruit's health will be set to 3.

auto block
- as title suggests, you don't need to hold the block key to block in-coming attacks.
- you'd auto block all attacks (normal attacks, item attacks, and block-breaking attacks) to your face or from behind, when you're stunned, and when you're attacking.
- enemies' block-break attack can still stun you instantly though. still you won't take any damage form this attack.
- item attack can still break through your block.

parry
- every successful block would be count as a well timed parry, i.e., you don't need to block right before an attack lend on you to trigger the parry.

stun damage multiplier
- you can stun an enemy easier with this script activated.
- stun damage multiplier can be changed via the entry x?. default: x3, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.

ignore special bar
- you can always execute special moves regardless of your current special bar.
- special bar will still be depleted until it's emptied when you use special moves.

ignore money
- allows you to buy/learn stuffs in store/dojo without any money.
- money would still be decreased until it reaches zero when you buy/learn stuffs.

ignore recruit cooldown
- the cooldown would still appear after every time you call a recruit, but you can actually call the recruit again during the cooldown.
latest:
RiverCityGirls.CT
+8, table Update2.3
(184.77 KiB) Downloaded 1175 times
backups:
RiverCityGirls.CT
+8, table Update2.2
(180.44 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
RiverCityGirls.CT
+7, table Update2.1
(178.25 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
RiverCityGirls.CT
+7, table Update2
(175.09 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
RiverCityGirls.CT
+5, table Update1.1
(171.99 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
RiverCityGirls.CT
+5, table Update1
(164.48 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
RiverCityGirls.CT
+3
(49.93 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
Last edited by Cielos on Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

This is an excellent table!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

@Cielos
With the auto block and parry code enabled together, there's a unique situation that causes a crash.

If somehow you are being hit WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ATTACK ANIMATION WITH A WEAPON BEFORE THE HITBOX COMES OUT, it'll crash. I'm guessing for obvious reasons that you can't be 'attacking' and also blocking/parrying at the same time, so the game flips out. It seems to be ok if you're getting hit AFTER the hitbox comes out, ie you are in the middle of the recovery animation. For some reason it won't flip out then.

EDIT: Ok, its not just weapons. You just have to be hit when you are in the middle of an attack animation. It doesn't happen often with normal attacks as they're fast. Easiest way to trigger this is to just get a slow weapon like a garbage can.

EDIT2: Another odd bug with the Ignore Special Guage... I find to get it to work I have to toggle it on, then toggle it OFF, and then the cheat stays permanently on. Leaving the cheat on prevents special moves from being used at all. Odd.

sage3k
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by sage3k »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:07 pm
@Cielos
With the auto block and parry code enabled together, there's a unique situation that causes a crash.

If somehow you are being hit WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ATTACK ANIMATION WITH A WEAPON BEFORE THE HITBOX COMES OUT, it'll crash. I'm guessing for obvious reasons that you can't be 'attacking' and also blocking/parrying at the same time, so the game flips out. It seems to be ok if you're getting hit AFTER the hitbox comes out, ie you are in the middle of the recovery animation. For some reason it won't flip out then.

EDIT: Ok, its not just weapons. You just have to be hit when you are in the middle of an attack animation. It doesn't happen often with normal attacks as they're fast. Easiest way to trigger this is to just get a slow weapon like a garbage can.

EDIT2: Another odd bug with the Ignore Special Guage... I find to get it to work I have to toggle it on, then toggle it OFF, and then the cheat stays permanently on. Leaving the cheat on prevents special moves from being used at all. Odd.
I 2nd this update. I noticed the same crash and when I removed the parry code the crash would not happen. The special guage code causes the special moves from being used when active. Disabling the code allows them to be used (as usual but with the gage in a infinite status).

Thank you again!

Tetsuo9999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tetsuo9999 »

Would it be possible to allow for canceling moves/attacks into the quickstep and block?

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

didn't use both auto block and parry together after I wrote them. I only use auto block.... and the auto block alone is over kill already I think, making the undead script uselss.. I'm considering to make another version of it to make it less, but I'm not sure...
as for the special gauge, I just enable the debug flag provided, it seems work when I tested it so I just release it as is. I'll have a look later, maybe rewriting the script without using this debug flag.

anyway, thanks for the reports~

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

Table is pretty broken, just hack your money, go to the Merlin's tunnel in the downtown area and buy both the Bunny Badge and the Tank Badge... after that there's no use for a trainer, the game is a joke. You can 1 shot enemies with weapons with maxed stats with both those badges equipped or you can just do a 3 hit combo on them... whichever floats your boat.

Finding money is a float value and finding XP is 4 byte btw... the XP caps at 344?? some odd points... you can basically only gain like 8 or 9 levels at a time so just find the value once then keep modifying it to 99999 and it'll switch back to 34400 or something... rinse and repeat until you're level 30.

Hack your cash so you have 99999 and buy video games or noize dolls to refill your stamina to 100%, just load your inventory up with them and you'll basically never die.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:07 pm
[...]

Update2.3
- updated parry. you have to hold the block key/button for the parry to take effect now. also it would actually load the parry animation for the player now, instead of just the enemy being pushed back.
- updated ignore special bar. implement aobscan for the original injection point, and added another injection point for the air grab move.
as the update notes said, you have to hold the block key/button to execute the parry. it should fix the crash now, as you can't "legit" block when holding an item.
as for the ignore special bar. maybe it was because of the offset shift depends if CE jit the method or not, results in possibly patching a wrong byte. the aobscan should fix the problem now.
so, if you're still playing the game, re-download~

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:30 pm

Update2.3

as the update notes said, you have to hold the block key/button to execute the parry. it should fix the crash now, as you can't "legit" block when holding an item.
as for the ignore special bar. maybe it was because of the offset shift depends if CE jit the method or not, results in possibly patching a wrong byte. the aobscan should fix the problem now.
so, if you're still playing the game, re-download~
Thanks for the update. I actually agree the auto block is overkill. Undead is totally unnecessary. In fact, playing with autoblock on is best as you never have to worry about getting hit out of attacks or knocked down, which is REALLY annoying late game as enemies always seem to outprioritize you no matter what. Autoblock on the other hand removes this annoyance completely and lets you have fun kicking ass.

Dickincorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dickincorp »

This Table doesnt work for me, looks like a good table though, nice work.

cheatingandscheming
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cheatingandscheming »

parry doesnt work for me

Vortaka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vortaka »

Thanks for the table Made by Cielos!
It's a little weird however... I've got the latest table, 2.3, and most script function works (except auto block) and most pointers are pointing to 0 or ??... But parry, ignore special bar, stun works fine!

This might be cause I have a tweaked dll in this (bypassing splashscreens, logos, etc, and helps with the xinput)
Oh, and if you can do a damage boost or one hit kill, would be cool too!
Thanks again!

P.S. Made by anjinggila sadly, nothing from your table works on my PC...

GamerCare
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by GamerCare »

Vortaka wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:20 am
P.S. Made by anjinggila sadly, nothing from your table works on my PC...
Sorry about that, i'm still learning about LUA.. i'm actually very beginner at it.

Update 3 table released, hopefully it will work on your PC now.

Vortaka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vortaka »

@anjinggila Sadly, no...

It shows "([show attribute]+##) with value ??" and when I click on attributes it just shows "000000##" (## being the same number example: Level at 20) always with value ?? (and with what I know, I really don't think it's the actual address! :)

But don't despair! There's a punch at the end of the hallway! (staying in character now!) :)