Control - AWE patch (DX12) +? (table Update6)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ReActif
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Control +14 (table Update4)

Post by ReActif »

Is it possible to had controller button to dash/evade ?
I know on my XboxOne Controller, only LT and RT work, and i want to use LT for Dash and Evade, AND i already use for Fly.
I have try to add myself the controller button but i havent enough knowlegde to do it proprely

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

ReActif wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:22 pm
I know on my XboxOne Controller, only LT and RT work, and i want to use LT for Dash and Evade, AND i already use for Fly.
I have try to add myself the controller button but i havent enough knowlegde to do it proprely
Update4.1
- updated the keylistener for the controller, it only works on Left trigger and Right trigger before, other buttons on the list should work now.
- updated evade/dash distance multiplier key. it supports controller button now.
so, re-download and test~

also, there is this controller button test entry at the button of the table. after you activate the enable script, the pointers inside should be populated. please let me know if all of them are responding to your controller buttons. thanks~

xfaustx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xfaustx »

cfemen wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:27 pm
something went wrong while you changed "rl_rmdwin7_f.dll" to 10 and "Controll_DX11.exe" to 12

in your Script is now "rlcontrol_DX12.exef.dll" :D :shock:
I see... done changes in new one, now working fine thx =)

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Control +14 (table Update4.1)

Post by pigeon »

Updated free camera. Also was added few more scripts as calm enemies, disabling of levitation effects... :)

kay0
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Control +6 (table Update.3)

Post by kay0 »

pigeon wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:54 pm
Free Camera and FOV (both DX11 and DX12 versions) (Update2)
Fixed most of the issues related to free camera. There is still some flaws though. Added few other script.

(if you are new here, check before table from Otis_Inf since it's also have free camera, hud disabling, pause world scripts and few more, so it could be enough for having fun)

- added "no_Launch_Highlights" that disable highlighting of object that you can pick up;
- "hide_Slam_Target" disable white circle when you levitate. Use this script with table from Otis_Inf (want to use this in your table, Otis_Inf?) if you want to totally disable hud;
- "no_Levitation_Dust" and "no_Levitation/Evade_Objects", when you levitate or evade, objects around will not react to that. Both scripts also useful with free camera, since when freecam enabled, for some reason game start to produce this effects on camera position;
- with "Calm Enemies" and other scripts from this group enemies still could see you, watch at you from covers... This is so cute that I decided to stop here and do not search how to disable Enemies aiming at all :D
- "Wipe_Enemies" actually kill all enemies around;
- Fixed cmp inside "camera_detach" script so it should always start from player (before sometimes it could start from some random place). Teleport by default use "Ctrl+Q" hotkey but it's not "coded" in the script, so if you wish to change it just press on value and press "Ctrl+H";
- "Safe-Combat Zones Switchers" group was made for having possibility to walk around in Oldest House without gun, like everything is fine here :)

Knowing issue:
- If you enable "Render" script of freecam group and fly too far away, Jesse will fall down. You could use "Teleport" script for moving her back, but in this case WASD keys will not work until level reload from main menu. For avoiding this, just enable levitation (you need inf.levitation script that was posted here around) and in such case you could fly around with free camera without problems with Jesse. But still there is not all objects loading with free camera. You can see in video below when free camera going to "Central Executive" point and there is only few objects and basic lightning loaded. I can't find how to deal with that. It seems like there is plane triggers around the doors but I can't find what exact XYZ value(s) should go through this triggers.
- If some script doesn't work instantly (it's being activated but you do not see expected effect), then it required to do some activities in the game. no_Levitation scripts will not work when you already levitate, slam target will hide only after it will be hided normally, No_onScreen_Blood should be enabled when you don't see blood on your screen and etc.

video demonstration of how table works: [Link]

Control_DX11 Free Cam, FOV (0.0.269.9979) (Update2).CT
Control_DX12 Free Cam, FOV (0.0.269.9979) (Update2).CT

previous tables:
Spoiler
"inf.Health" and "Freeze_Player/Enemies" scripts basically need for avoiding issue when you are flying too far away from Jesse and she fall down and take damage. Also "No_onScreen_Blood" script disable on-screen blood. I saw here around another scripts for Infinite Health, you could use them instead since my script doesn't do a lot of things.

Free Camera here in first place meant to be used for taking screenshots. Side effect, you can fly around and collect things, open doors (see on video below), shoot enemies... But it's all was not in the plans though, just funny side effect :) Also because of main idea of freecam it's used another keys for movements than originally in-game. Some of them are the same as some keys for various places in the inventory. I have no idea than just rebind keys in the game.
If you wish to change free camera hotkeys, than just open "Free_Camera (Alt+R, TFGHUJ BN)" script, look for "-- Assign Hotkeys Here --" block and use codes from [Link].

Activate script with "Alt+R" key. I don't get how to avoid glitches that happen if script being enabled with checking it's box.

Video with example of work: [Link]

table required [Link]
Control_DX11-DX12 Free Cam, FOV (0.0.269.9979).zip

previous test:
note: enable it while you in the game by pressing Altr+R key. For movements use TFGHUJ and BN keys for adjusting camera speed. Cheat for FOV was made just couple of minutes ago and could produce crashes. So there is still a lot of work to do.

Control_DX12 Free Cam (0.0.269.9979).CT
you're a legend! thank you so much.

ReActif
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ReActif »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:33 am
ReActif wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:22 pm
Update4.1
- updated the keylistener for the controller, it only works on Left trigger and Right trigger before, other buttons on the list should work now.
- updated evade/dash distance multiplier key. it supports controller button now.
so, re-download and test~

also, there is this controller button test entry at the button of the table. after you activate the enable script, the pointers inside should be populated. please let me know if all of them are responding to your controller buttons. thanks~
Thanks, i will try this now
If you want i have find a script for control the FOV (not by me i will research source for credit it (because on my CT i delted all commentary and reformat all the scripts

ReActif
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ReActif »

So I tested the functions related to the controller and they work. I tried to add the directional pad buttons but without success, I must have missed something, yet I assigned the memory spaces, the lua code, and the right addresses.

As I had modified the downloadable file to make it a cleaner one and translate it because I'm a big fan, and in the meantime I found other codes that do what's in high demand without having to install files (remove the motion blur), I decided to compact it all into one file.

I suspect that for those who modify these files it must be important to keep a lot of information and old version inside but as a user I didn't need it.

I took the time to give at least the identical <ID> to help you find your way around and some comments.
I have modified some value, because in use, these was too high or not my preference ^^ but this is really nothing.

Here is what is present in this "pack" from the scripts of Cielos, Otis_Inf, Hattiwatti and ColonelRVH

SCRIPTS
  • Undead
  • Infinite Energy
  • Levitate Mod
  • Evade / Dash Distance Multiplier
    issue : seems to work only if you are in levitation
  • Walk Key
  • Slow Motion
  • EXP Gain Multiplier
  • Damage Multiplier
  • Infinite Ammo
  • Fast Recharge
  • Instant Recharge by Key
  • Weapons Instant Full Charged for 'perforation' and 'charge'
  • Ignore Ability Point
  • Ignore Money / Materials
    issue : sometimes it assigns the same amount of ability point as money
    i have change 5000 to 50 000 for some craft
    DONT LET ACTIVE IT CAN BLOCK PROGRESS OF COLLECT MISSION
  • Unlock All Outfits
  • Unlock Selected Outfit
  • FOV Changer
  • HUD Remover but remove map, and menu too
RENDERING MODIFICATER
  • Depth of Field ON/OFF
  • Motion Blur ON/OFF
  • Bloom ON/OFF
  • Screenspace Antialiasing ON/OFF
  • Wireframe Mode ON/OFF
TEST
  • Controller Button Test
NOT WORK
  • Free Camera Mode crash game

NB: I cant update scripts for last game update, i have tested all scripts i think, and only freecam had crashed my game.

Control_DX11_Compilated_v2.CT
(86.88 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

OLD
Control_DX11_Compilated.CT
(85.17 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
Last edited by ReActif on Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Found the solution on how to move game world back to untouchable by player state, but with the access to the all earned abilities/guns/control points... At first I thought that this could be some kind of manual "New Game +", but while missions also reset and you can go through all the story again, mission log showing that all the missions was done and you can't see what current "new" mission is. So it could be useful if someone want to make screenshots with all abilities somewhere at the beginning or at some not claimed control point with all that red lights and so on.

You need to go to the save folder "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Remedy\Control\Default-Epic-User\" (make a backup of all of this folders). Delete everything in "savegame-slot-00" folder (it's save folder with the current progress). Copy to that folder "--containerDisplayName.chunk" and "persistent.chunk" files from "savegame-slot-10" folder (it's from the "Mission Select" - "End Game") and "global.chunk", "hub.chunk" files from "savegame-slot-01" folder (or you can start new game and play until you need to enter to the first control point and copy this 2 files from that save). So after that just start the game and press "Continue Game".

Maybe if we will do something with files by editing hex or even if we could encode/decode them, than we can "fix" mission log or even somehow achieve real New Game +... My point was to get visually untouchable game world but with all the abilities and after I failed to do so with CE (can't find how to move back to the control points those red lights and weird meshes), I tried to mess with the game saves :)

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Thanks for all your work on this Table! :D

Is there any way to Unlock all the Abilities, at once? Iirc, the first time we can use/upgrade any Ability is after reaching the Hotline/quest. So can we add Seize and Levitate to the unlock on the Ability page then too.

Thanks

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Has anyone looked into unlocking all weapons in the "crafting" menu, since apparently there's a corrupt save bug that happens randomly that prevents the upgrades from showing up in your game (it's a known issue that the devs are going to fix with the first patch), Pierce especially can't be upgraded past 1 and it's supposed to have two upgrades like all the other weapons.

DashMGJ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DashMGJ »

Hey so, I was able to edit that speedhack for use in another game, specifically Rage 2

What I'm having problems with currently however is, I'm trying to make a duplicate copy of this code to make a different variable speedhack, say double-speed, using one of the other shortcut options.

So I want to end up with two groups, one assigned to say, .1 speed and the x1 + capsL shortcut and the x2 speedhack assigned to like, shift + mouse x2 or something

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

I can confirm that the table appears to be working just fine after the recent game update.

SALT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SALT »

The table is great and mostly works for me, but i can't get the ignore materials options to work at all.

It seems that every time i try to activate it (which i do before going to in the astral constructs menu ofc), the game seems to think my currency is only 5000, and i can't make anything. Tried it a bunch of times, reset, turned all other options off, etc. Can't get it to work.

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sevael »

SALT wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:19 pm
The table is great and mostly works for me, but i can't get the ignore materials options to work at all.

It seems that every time i try to activate it (which i do before going to in the astral constructs menu ofc), the game seems to think my currency is only 5000, and i can't make anything. Tried it a bunch of times, reset, turned all other options off, etc. Can't get it to work.
If you edit the script, a line in the first section is set to 5000. Change it to 50000 and you should be good to go.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I have an issue with ignore materials as well, everytime I hold enter or even click on these materials, the material itself is not made. This happens after I unlocked shield.