Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Venator wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:02 pm
I was going to see if I could find out what writes to either zeni or TP medals, but my game seems to absolutely hate having the debugger attached. I get as far as locating read values for either one, and it attaches, but as soon as I try to load a buy menu, inventory, etc., the game crashes. Any help would be appreciated, even if it's just "Do X before attaching the debugger."
So the "crash" is actually the game closing itself. It has a check written in it to find out if a debugger has been attached. This is the case when you use the windows debugger. Cheat engine also has two other debuggers you can use. The VEH or Kernel debugger. The VEH debugger is the easiest one to use, but it comes with certain limitations. Its purpose is to allow you to debug and hide the fact you're debugging from the game. There is a certain region of memory that is called the "stack" and maybe other important areas that cannot be debugged with the VEH debugger or else it'll be detected. The other option, the kernel debugger, is great since the game shouldn't have permission to detect it and it can debug everything I think. You can use this without a problem on a 32-bit OS. If you want to use it on a 64 bit OS, you'll need to use dbvm and hope your whole computer doesn't crash. You can google and look up more specific details about this or anything I may be wrong about.

Certain cracked versions of the executable get unpacked and remove the debug checker. I notice this a lot in CODEX cracks. You could find one that has the check removed and is the exact same version of the official one and replace it so you can use the windows debugger.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

Thanks for that. I was hesitant to play with those settings too much before reading a bit more about them. The VEH debugger worked, which I'm glad to know. The warning from the Kernel debugger was a bit disconcerting.

I think I'm in over my head now, though. I got to the point that the script could find something (can't say it was the right thing) for both the "MAIN_ENCRYPT_AOB" and the "READER_INFO_LVL" AOB. I never even had a chance to see if they worked, though. I'm getting an error now that states line 210 is no good because it can't compile the instruction from line 7: define(Table_info_LVL,"READER_INFO_LVL"+73)

I tried closing out the whole thing and loading up a backup of the table. I just opened it and clicked "OK" and it was giving the error. So, I haven't even touched the instruction but it's just throwing more junk at me.

Anyway, I believe I found the instruction telling the game what the value for TP medals should be, at DBXV2.exe+2F966A (if anyone can do anything with it). The opcode is "mov [rax+rcx*8+08],r8d" (bytes 44 89 44 C8 08), where r8 reports the current value of TP medals. I admit that I'm not even sure where I want to go from there, though. I mean, I can play with that instruction specifically, but I'm still hoping to see if we can get the script working again.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Venator wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:56 am
I'm getting an error now that states line 210 is no good because it can't compile the instruction from line 7: define(Table_info_LVL,"READER_INFO_LVL"+73)

I tried closing out the whole thing and loading up a backup of the table. I just opened it and clicked "OK" and it was giving the error. So, I haven't even touched the instruction but it's just throwing more junk at me.

Anyway, I believe I found the instruction telling the game what the value for TP medals should be, at DBXV2.exe+2F966A (if anyone can do anything with it). The opcode is "mov [rax+rcx*8+08],r8d" (bytes 44 89 44 C8 08), where r8 reports the current value of TP medals. I admit that I'm not even sure where I want to go from there, though. I mean, I can play with that instruction specifically, but I'm still hoping to see if we can get the script working again.
So my guess is that it can't compile it because maybe some address or AoB used in it isn't valid so certain variables or symbols don't get created and so it can't understand what's going on. Just an issue with something not being defined properly.

Also, not sure if you know, but there are specific values in the game that have been xor-ed. This is a common and really basic way to encrypt things. If you need more info you can google how the bitwise operation "xor" works. I have also talked about it way back somewhere in this forum. With this in mind you'll probably get an idea of what's going on when you find instructions somewhere after the one you found that does the xor operation. If I recall correctly, it xors the value with the address the value is on. I'm purely just remembering here.

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

Geordan9 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:50 am
So my guess is that it can't compile it because maybe some address or AoB used in it isn't valid so certain variables or symbols don't get created and so it can't understand what's going on. Just an issue with something not being defined properly.

Also, not sure if you know, but there are specific values in the game that have been xor-ed. This is a common and really basic way to encrypt things. If you need more info you can google how the bitwise operation "xor" works. I have also talked about it way back somewhere in this forum. With this in mind you'll probably get an idea of what's going on when you find instructions somewhere after the one you found that does the xor operation. If I recall correctly, it xors the value with the address the value is on. I'm purely just remembering here.
Okay, first chance I've had to give this a proper read. I feel like my long weekend ended in the way a car is stopped by a brick wall... eugh...

So, anyway, that makes sense. I felt like I couldn't be 100% sure about the two AOBs I'd found so, from what you're saying, if the end result is that the script can't work then it simply means one or both were the incorrect AOB.

I went back to look up the XOR instruction, per your advice. I knew XOR was often used to clear a register. I'd never really dug deeper.

I found a more detailed explanation that noted XOR stood for the "exclusive or" and my mind was immediately brought back to my formal logic course. Fun stuff, that. It did let me understand what the instruction really does, though. Thanks for pointing me in that direction. Whenever I have time again, I will see what I can find having that in mind.

EDIT: I am compelled to admit that I have no idea what I'm doing at this point. The instructions I have been finding have actually changed between game sessions. I can keep trying to figure it out myself, and I likely will, but I hold no delusions of being able to actually get it fixed in any reasonable time frame.

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

Leveling is broken, the game crashes if I use the proper EXP amount in the value change section. Customizer still OoS. Would be cool if you guys could update the table to game's newest version :)

Unleashed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Unleashed »

Anyone attempted a Free Camera mod yet? (free camera anywhere)
i wanted to do that for a while, and i thought that Photo Mode is going to make finding the camera coordinates easier since you can actually freely move the camera and scan for values. but the values seem to always not affecting anything when changed.. maybe i'm just not skilled enough to do this lol.
or perhaps its alot harder than what i think it is? like maybe you need to find the View Matrix, and work your way up from their to control the coordicates?

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

Can we get a update please ? this isnt working anymore

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:27 pm
Leveling is broken, the game crashes if I use the proper EXP amount in the value change section. Customizer still OoS. Would be cool if you guys could update the table to game's newest version :)
Doesnt really matter. You can edit the save file directly using an xml'izer without needing to do it in real time. The attributes can be messed up from event flags if used too early in game progression

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Kyuubi wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:06 pm
SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:27 pm
Doesnt really matter. You can edit the save file directly using an xml'izer without needing to do it in real time. The attributes can be messed up from event flags if used too early in game progression
Thanks, where do I get an xmlizer then? could you please share a link and explain how does it work? :D

Araraura
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Araraura »

alot of stuff in the table isn't working. Is there another table that works?
Last edited by Araraura on Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Araraura
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Araraura »

Gabiroma wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:11 pm
Hi all, i did this table for everyone Fans like me of Dragon Ball Series.

Game Version Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2> Codex 1.13
Author Gabiroma
=========================================================================================================
ZENI - TP - LVL - ATTRIBUTES:
- Select Slot Character
- Name changer
- Edit Zeni/TP/LV/Attributes
- Character Customization (IDs require updates)
- Hero Colosseum:
-- In Match(Pointer of Player & Npc)
-- Timer
-- HC Figure Edit
=========================================================================================================
Update old work of "Geo's" to be used with the actual version:
- Hero Colosseum in match
- Figure pointers
- Charater Customization
Shenron is your personal Aladdin's Jinn:
- No longher requires Dragon Ball to call Shenron
HP/OHK/Stamina/Ki (You & Companions)
- Player Only(Only your character can benefit of the code)
- YOU and Companions(Your character and your companions will benefit of the code)
STATS KAMI-SAMA:
- Normal Gameplay with Max cap HP/stamina/Ki
SSJ BLUE Not lose Ki:
- Deactive the required ki consume, when your char is SSJB
Kaioken not lose Stamina:
- Deactive the required Stamina consume, when your char have the Kaioken on
Unlimited BUFFS:
- Using a pose or any type of buff, that will not longer expire(Exemple: Data Input)
DETAILED PLAYERS STATS:
- Pointers of Character and Npc (HP/stamina/Ki,and some Multipliers)on match.
TIMER in match / RESET:
- Timer of the match can be manipulate
Skill Drop/Material/Capsule/Clothes Drop:
Join a Parallel Quest, everytime something change like you defeat an enemy/move on different stage/map
or just start the mission, You will pick random Mats/capsule/costumes/skills.
Special thanks to Zanzer and Geo's and to the other people who contributed to the previous versions of the project
Hey, it's not working for me. I'm on 1.13 and have EAC disabled.

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Crashing in the middle of battle if you turn on the anti stam break, codex and steam version compatible at the same time? maybe you did something wrong because previously i wouldn't even be hoping for a crash, good job overall.

Gabiroma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gabiroma »

Hi all,

I double-checked the non-functioning array of bytes. I put the right one for each of them. The table works with version 1.13v2,
I don't guarantee work with other sources.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=196&p=87739#p87739

Have fun

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

can anyone fix the all clothe cheat on the cheat table? would be appreciated

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater