[COMPLETED] ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by Shion »

I've got "Group Unity" neuron initiated, but it doesn't let me learn it (learn action is always dim, even if I have energy). Probably some dumb bug occurred. I really don't want to drop 20 hours in game because of that. Is it possible to make "Learn" action always enabled or something like that? Or maybe some neuron editor?

SenjuLAN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SenjuLAN »

I needed like 1 sharpened stick to kill an elephant. upgrade your countermove/attack skills and try again

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

SenjuLAN wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:10 pm
I needed like 1 sharpened stick to kill an elephant. upgrade your countermove/attack skills and try again
They're all fully upgraded, unless there's something you get by going into even higher evolutions, since I'm at around ~6million years.

Edit: Actually I was further along than I thought, at 3.2million years.
Last edited by bloodaxis on Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SenjuLAN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SenjuLAN »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:35 pm
SenjuLAN wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:10 pm
They're all fully upgraded, unless there's something you get by going into even higher evolutions, since I'm at around ~6million years.
Weird. What i do is target the sharpened stick towards his head, and wait 1-2 sec after i hear the "ready to attack" sound if you know what i mean then i let go of A and attack. Usually works for me. i also use speed hack from the fearlessrevolution trainer to make it go faster but maybe that has a hand in it? Honestly, i insta-kill most of the time.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Might be because I don't keep holding the button down after the ding, I usually let go immediately after it. Need to try and see if it works better.

SenjuLAN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SenjuLAN »

oh, alright. let me know how it went

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FlipFloppy »

We can read a bunch of help posts over on reddit ancestors sub. Anyway, aiming is not involved in attack, it's all about timing and the appropriate key presses.

Forward: Attack
Left(or)Right: Dodge
Spacebar: To prime the action.

Full sequence of key presses.

Press spacebar and keep it pressed to prime the action. Choose either attack or dodge and keep that pressed too. Listen for the click. Release spacebar to perform the action.

You can attack without a weapon, it works just like dodge instead. When in a group, if your current ape is caught, it will switch to another ape automatically, then either go right back in the fight and try again, or go back to camp, whoever is still caught will also eventually escape and go back to camp, but then you gotta deal with fear/injury.

---

Anyways, I'm having a problem with settling, it asks to settle continuously. I tried to settle a different camp, I get the settle prompt again and again. I activated/learned all the neurons and I think this causes progression to a new camp, not sure. Also, 88 reinforcement points is not enough, how do I change that?

SenjuLAN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SenjuLAN »

FlipFloppy wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:31 pm
We can read a bunch of help posts over on reddit ancestors sub. Anyway, aiming is not involved in attack, it's all about timing and the appropriate key presses.

Forward: Attack
Left(or)Right: Dodge
Spacebar: To prime the action.

Full sequence of key presses.

Press spacebar and keep it pressed to prime the action. Choose either attack or dodge and keep that pressed too. Listen for the click. Release spacebar to perform the action.

You can attack without a weapon, it works just like dodge instead. When in a group, if your current ape is caught, it will switch to another ape automatically, then either go right back in the fight and try again, or go back to camp, whoever is still caught will also eventually escape and go back to camp, but then you gotta deal with fear/injury.

---

Anyways, I'm having a problem with settling, it asks to settle continuously. I tried to settle a different camp, I get the settle prompt again and again. I activated/learned all the neurons and I think this causes progression to a new camp, not sure. Also, 88 reinforcement points is not enough, how do I change that?
you can use the fearlessrevolution trainer to get 999 reinforcement points. you must have the trainer active though, with num keys on. can you link the sub reddit for ancestor?

ishist
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ishist »

I'm getting: Error executing this table's lua script: [string "<?xml version= "1.0" encoding= "utf-8"?> ..."]:1: unexpected sumbol near '<'

every time I try to start most of these tables with the v2 scripts

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FlipFloppy »

SenjuLAN, it's r/ancestors. Also, I found that I can just change the value in fearless' script for more reinforcements.

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FlipFloppy »

ishist wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:33 pm
I'm getting: Error executing this table's lua script: [string "<?xml version= "1.0" encoding= "utf-8"?> ..."]:1: unexpected sumbol near '<'

Don't execute script, copy/paste in table window, you know where table options usually are.

ishist
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ishist »

FlipFloppy wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:21 pm
ishist wrote:

Don't execute script, copy/paste in table window, you know where table options usually are.
That wasn't executing the script that was opening the table itself.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

SenjuLAN wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:09 pm
Didn't do anything sadly. Did you unlock all of your attack skills/mutations legit or with the script(s) in the thread? That's the only thing I can think of that might've broken the functionality or some shit, although most things worked as they should. It's also extra weird seeing as I have like ~3 different mutations that all give a chance to instant kill anything you attack.

SenjuLAN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SenjuLAN »

ishist wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:45 pm
FlipFloppy wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:21 pm
ishist wrote:

That wasn't executing the script that was opening the table itself.
Copy the code of any script, then the empty big box under 'Memory view' you right click, and paste. that is what worked for me at least.

SenjuLAN
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SenjuLAN »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:08 pm
SenjuLAN wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:09 pm
Didn't do anything sadly. Did you unlock all of your attack skills/mutations legit or with the script(s) in the thread? That's the only thing I can think of that might've broken the functionality or some shit, although most things worked as they should. It's also extra weird seeing as I have like ~3 different mutations that all give a chance to instant kill anything you attack.
Well, i played the game legit for 2 days without any cheats before i started using fearlessrevolution. i started using these scripts today actually. so perhaps the script has some abnormalities? Not really sure, since the scripts worked for me without any hassle, or at least i can't see any bugs with it.