STN
Founder
Founder

Re: [Request] Crystar

Post by STN »

pitoloko wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:18 am
@cfemen

Thanks for the info and for the table, however it does not work with HOODLUM release (all values have question marks). Maybe you could support it?. Here is a link for download:

(I'm using CE 7.0)
Ooh. Don't post warez links. They're dangerous

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Crystar

Post by pitoloko »

@STN

Ok, excuse me if that violated any rule. Now I'm aware of the warning.

@cfemen

For some reason now I was not able to reproduce the crash. I'm not sure about what conditions must be satisfied in order for the cheat table to crash the game, so I was like an hour recording a video to share it here to demonstrate the issue, but zero problems/crashes so far, and then I deactivated the cheats and the game crashed when I was about to beat the next enemy... and when I was not recording anymore.

Maybe that could be the real problem, the cheat(s) deactivation?. And maybe this could point to a memory alloc/delloc issue in your script?.

What I can confirm with no doubts is that all the crashes that happened to me due using the cheat table happened only when "entering" in a fight, just at the very first moment when about to receive damage, or when about to make damage to the enemy. Could that be a hint for you to determine the cause of the crash or the problematic cheat(s)?.

EDIT: I was using x20 damage too.

I really don't want to bother. I mean, if you and others are not able to reproduce the crashes then... well, it does not matter at all.

Anyways here below I'll attach one of my save game files (for HOODLUM release) if want to test the cheat table to reproduce a crash.
Crystar savegame.zip
(4.05 MiB) Downloaded 63 times
Last edited by pitoloko on Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

mhhh did you use quick chain?
i checked all scripts and i found a bug in quick chain that could cause a crash while deactivate.

its fixed: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10110&p=100578#p100578
Last edited by cfemen on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pitoloko »

The last time that I get a crash I only activated HP and x20 damage, no other cheats clicked/used during the game session. Then after defeating the last boss of the ACT 8 I deactivated those active cheats by clicking in the checkbox of the "Main" group header, because I thought it was the end scene of the game, however after the scene I got a new fight with "Kuon Tanada" and the game crashed when about to fight with her.
Last edited by pitoloko on Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

oh i see
damage multiplier is using "Main" for Main Pointers.

if u have x20 damage activ and only deactivate "Main" then the address for my function in the script is invalid.

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pitoloko »

If I understood good, maybe the issue can be fixed just by enabling "Group Config -> Deactivating this entry deactivates it's children" in both the "Main" and "* x? Damage" headers? (and for "XP Multiplier" too I will suppose)

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

yes exactly...and its my fault i forget about that -_-"

only for main should be enough.

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pitoloko »

Everything solved then. Really thanks for all your time and patience dude. Great trainer.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

pitoloko wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:27 pm
Everything solved then. Really thanks for all your time and patience dude. Great trainer.
okay i just tested it, its crashing if u deactivate main...even when it should deactivate the child..
but i really dont know why i need to debug that :/

but best solution for now : dont deactivate main
only deactive single scripts and it should working without problems

edit : started to debug and i found something:
if Guardian Rdy is activ with Quick Chain -> Deactivate Guardian will crash the Game
but i need to check whats wrong, looks like the original function gets somehow changed if Quick Chain is activ.

edit 2 : okay interesting the jmp gets not replaced with the original bytes k okay now i know the problem

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Last edited by cfemen on Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StarEclipse0125
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by StarEclipse0125 »

Huh, can't seem to get a few of the scripts to work, like XP Multiplier or Quick Chain. Right clicking one of these shows an error.
For example:

Not sure if this is helpful or if I just don't have something active that I should. Any tips?

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

StarEclipse0125 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:37 am
Huh, can't seem to get a few of the scripts to work, like XP Multiplier or Quick Chain. Right clicking one of these shows an error.
For example:

Not sure if this is helpful or if I just don't have something active that I should. Any tips?
mhh no you are doing nothing wrong, it should work

maybe did the game update? which version you are using?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

StarEclipse0125 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:37 am
For example:

Legit Steam version or cracked? A lot of the options on all available tables here don't work on the cracked version. I can't get the multipliers, infinite SP or a few others to even toggle. Probably differences between the versions.

StarEclipse0125
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by StarEclipse0125 »

Well I spent 70+ USD on it so, it's the legit Steam version lol... I do have all the DLCs/addons though... does that make a difference? Current Build in steam says 3991142

I've always had weird issues with some scripts not working with CT on a few games, but usually its due to debugger mode or some sort of option not being enabled (got that a lot with Star Ocean TLH), would that be the case here too?

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

StarEclipse0125 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:23 pm
Well I spent 70+ USD on it so, it's the legit Steam version lol... I do have all the DLCs/addons though... does that make a difference? Current Build in steam says 3991142

I've always had weird issues with some scripts not working with CT on a few games, but usually its due to debugger mode or some sort of option not being enabled (got that a lot with Star Ocean TLH), would that be the case here too?
can you attach the game to cheat engine and try a array of byte search with 41 01 58 14 48 8B 0D 5A 5F C4 00

do you get 1 result?

important : writeable must be on "black square"

edit : k forget about the AOB scan you have an updated version i have build 3302139, thats why some of the aobs dont work
Last edited by cfemen on Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.