Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kraton30
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by kraton30 »

Hello had a question on tables. Is there a feature where u can equip/switch weapons while roaming or during a battle? If so how?
If not is there a plan to add such an interesting feature?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Anilazic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anilazic »

xSimple wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:12 am
Anilazic wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:17 am
Hi! For some reason when i try and use the chart, most everything when it comes to (i think) trying to read the game wont actually read, so the areas that have ?? like in the item spawner are staying that way, and i cant change them either for some reason, along so this goes for my layered armor where it doesnt tell me what i have on and wont let me open the area to edit what i have on. a reply or idea of what im doing wrong would be great lmao.
for layered armor, u can try use MHW Transmog from fearlessrevolution..it works just fine like the cheat table
nnah im not just talking about layered armor, im talking about everything in the cheat in general. such as when you want to scroll through the items, lets say for example a great sword that you want spawned into your chest, in that area there is nothing but '??', exactly like that. when i try to double click it, nothing pops up. im not sure why its doing this as if its not able to read my game and get back to me on it, so im in the loss of it.

jasonpklee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jasonpklee »

Anilazic wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:16 am
xSimple wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:12 am
Anilazic wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:17 am
Hi! For some reason when i try and use the chart, most everything when it comes to (i think) trying to read the game wont actually read, so the areas that have ?? like in the item spawner are staying that way, and i cant change them either for some reason, along so this goes for my layered armor where it doesnt tell me what i have on and wont let me open the area to edit what i have on. a reply or idea of what im doing wrong would be great lmao.
for layered armor, u can try use MHW Transmog from fearlessrevolution..it works just fine like the cheat table
nnah im not just talking about layered armor, im talking about everything in the cheat in general. such as when you want to scroll through the items, lets say for example a great sword that you want spawned into your chest, in that area there is nothing but '??', exactly like that. when i try to double click it, nothing pops up. im not sure why its doing this as if its not able to read my game and get back to me on it, so im in the loss of it.
What version game you on? Maybe the version is incompatible if you're not using the latest.

jasonpklee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jasonpklee »

kraton30 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:01 am
Hello had a question on tables. Is there a feature where u can equip/switch weapons while roaming or during a battle? If so how?
Don't think there is this feature. Personally don't see a huge benefit for it as equipment generally should be planned as a set for better results, so just changing the weapon wouldn't really help much in most situations.

Besides, you can just change equipment at camp, so just farcaster back and swap out.

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

jasonpklee wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:01 am
kraton30 wrote:
Don't think there is this feature. Personally don't see a huge benefit for it as equipment generally should be planned as a set for better results, so just changing the weapon wouldn't really help much in most situations.

Besides, you can just change equipment at camp, so just farcaster back and swap out.
Actually, do you think it would be possible with the berserk script's equipped item index? There is an entry for equipped weapon, so I think it would be possible if you remember the exact box id of whatever weapons. Super inefficient though as a practical use mid-hunt.

jasonpklee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jasonpklee »

HibikiRekka wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:07 pm
jasonpklee wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:01 am
kraton30 wrote:

Actually, do you think it would be possible with the berserk script's equipped item index? There is an entry for equipped weapon, so I think it would be possible if you remember the exact box id of whatever weapons. Super inefficient though as a practical use mid-hunt.
Haven't tried it before, possible but the impracticality as you pointed out would really limit its use. Farcaster back to swap is by far easier and quicker. Also doesn't solve the fact that swapping just the weapon often results in an inferior setup since the rest of the gear isn't adjusted to it. Unless of course you use so much cheat/mods that it doesn't matter, in which case why would you need to swap weapons?

jeancharles2009
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jeancharles2009 »

Thanks for the work! It's fantastic! I love the super buff one.

Is that possible that I remove certain buffs from the super buff table? How could I do this? If I enable those buff tables in [Hunting Horn Buffs] and [Orchestra Buffs], the game crashes randomly. Thank you.

xSimple
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xSimple »

Anilazic wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:16 am

there is alwasy another way...get all item shop, buy everything, and u can craft all the weapon u want.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

jasonpklee wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:07 pm
HibikiRekka wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:31 pm
CaliberCHResponder wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:52 am
File to bypass the CRC checks in the game, which allows modification of the game .exe without crashing.

Run game
Run this.
Run whatever else you want that modifies the .exe in realtime without game crashing.

password:
fearless

does the old bypass not work anymore? I don't think an update has released recently
Haven't been using many of the functions recently, but AFAIK original bypass still works for me fine
and yet somehow investigation editor wont load for me. how about you guys? it was working recently

Kickyoace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kickyoace »

ok so ive been hacking this game since the 1st day i got it and found some really cool things (im only sharing this)
so here is a name editor/spoofer i made if you save the game it will keep the name you changed so if you want to revert back to the original name set it before saving the game the pointer in the table is accessed when u load in a area so have it attached at start and it will load the right address to change feel free to add this to the op's table as long as credits are displayed I'm happy
changelog
Piggu offset just cuz
added kitty name offset ejoy
new
Piggucanflyz.CT
(2.41 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
old
Spoiler
name editor.CT
(1.58 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
nyame editor.CT
(1.99 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
Last edited by Kickyoace on Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

FlameVodka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FlameVodka »

Go To Character Edit Screen doesn't work,i did to step,but no response

OverallBit9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OverallBit9 »

Some can update Abnormal Status Buildup Multiplier (Mount) please?
I can pay for that too

MutedSugar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MutedSugar »

I cannot find Idlehands88 scripts in the table am i blind?

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

MutedSugar wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:04 pm
I cannot find Idlehands88 scripts in the table am i blind?
I'm assuming you're looking for the "Have All Items" scripts, that's been sort of moved under Berserk Knight section, under [Berserk Knight's Scipts] -> [Character Editor] -> [Inventory] -> ["Give Item" Scripts]

Don't forget to change [Character Slot] line to match the slot of your character.

hualianrebel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hualianrebel »

FlameVodka wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:28 am
Go To Character Edit Screen doesn't work,i did to step,but no response
Just create a new character, then use Berserk Knight's character creation appearance and take a screenshot of the values.

Input those values to your other character, then return to the main menu and save.