Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX »

Folks have said have the game in full screen mode. That's what mine is in and it works for me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DrDeathhand »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:44 pm
Folks have said have the game in full screen mode. That's what mine is in and it works for me.

Dear DrummerIX,

Hey I have been able to get your cheattable to work and it has been doing its thing just fine! So thanks for that.
I just now did discover something that is not working anymore so maybe you can fix that.

The option "Keep Achievements Enabled When Using Console Commands (IRoll20s To Update Pointer)"
does not work anymore, when you tag the box it opens to the next option which is "Disable Achievements Flag"
When I try to tag this box it doesnt do anything.

Can you please fix this option?
I hope you can do this for me / us. I really do not want to use the console commands but because you sadly have not added the intenvory item number editor I have to use console commands to add ingredients to upgrade my weapons.
Because the "Keep Achievements Enabled" option is not working I also can not use the console commands so I am sort of in a bind :)

Anyways hope you can help!

Have a great day,

GReetings,

DrDeathhand

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

That option works fine for me. You turn the option on and enter iroll20s in the console and it updates the pointer. With the option on, you don't have to do anything else. The Disable pointer should be off. If you happen to do iroll20s with the option not enabled, you can enable it and do i roll20s again and then you can change the Disable pointer to off. That's it.

ledmirage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ledmirage »

Does anyone face the same problem where you can no longer modify skill / attribute after reaching level 20?

MurphMobile
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MurphMobile »

From the Office of the Captain
39862 Seabed Floor
Sealab, 2021 20108

Dear DrummerIX,

Thanks for this table. Seriously, I have really been enjoying it.
Also, I'm pretty sure the other person writing form letters in the thread is trolling you.

Have a wonderful day,

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Regards,

MurphMobile

easyModeMkay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by easyModeMkay »

I also had difficulty getting enabled to work. What's worked 3/3 times (as opposed to 1/20 seemingly) is:
1. Reboot PC (perhaps Windows 7+ RAM caching changes where the game allocates memory? I haven't tinkered with cheat engine scripts but I'm a level 3 software engineer so that's my wild guess)
2. Launch steam/game
3. Wait for title menu
4. Alt tab, launch CE, this script, attach process, click the first checkbox
5. Load game
6. C to enter character sheet
7. Alt tab, click enable

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

easyModeMkay wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:03 pm
I also had difficulty getting enabled to work. What's worked 3/3 times (as opposed to 1/20 seemingly) is:
1. Reboot PC (perhaps Windows 7+ RAM caching changes where the game allocates memory? I haven't tinkered with cheat engine scripts but I'm a level 3 software engineer so that's my wild guess)
2. Launch steam/game
3. Wait for title menu
4. Alt tab, launch CE, this script, attach process, click the first checkbox
5. Load game
6. C to enter character sheet
7. Alt tab, click enable
I always do that exact list, but its too unreliable, 1 in 3/5 times it enables, its really irritating cos game & savegame loads too slowly(no SSD). Can DrummerXL integrate what Csimbi does for enabling scripts?(I'm clueless tho :P)

zero29
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zero29 »

hm, for me the table worked without any issues until i got the defiant seaworthy again. after that, nope, no matter the ingame location, party composition, settings or the starting sequence used. the only thing that sometimes works is to start a new game, rush to the point of waking up and enabling the table. if that works, then i'm able to load a savegame of my current run and make use of the different table options.
vanilla or modded doesn't seem to make a discernable difference, i'm using latest gog version

Arcadia
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by Arcadia »

Hi can we ask for a check on this table for the most resent updat? (would like a working table)

bokkafa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bokkafa »

I couldn't enable the table for v 5.0.0.0040 (GOG)
old Steam tables worked with previous versions of the game, tried preloading the table as mentioned above a few times with restarts

edit: step by step I run CE then start the game wait for main menu to load then attach PoE2 and click the first box not enable, I load up a save then open character screen then check the "enable" box and I see the

Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector dll

error message.

edit 2: ok this is weird, I restarted CE while the game was running and loaded the table again, attached PoE2 again then table started to work. I'll keep messing with it. Maybe I messed up somewhere somehow.

edit 3: I managed to get the table working with a loaded save (GOG version) multiple times. I was pressing C to open character sheet that didn't work, opening inventory instead worked so if pressing C before enable doesn't work for you try opening your inventory with I instead. run CE, load the table, run the game, wait for main menu to load normally then attach CE, load your save, press I for inventory (open and close) then click enable

Rohen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rohen »

After finishing game 2 times, i started playing again, cuz i got new expansion. I used table 4.0, and it worked fine (mostly option for no cd, and crew injury prevention), until yesterday. After finishing playing, i turned off game, then table, and then PC. Today after returning from work, i loaded save, and tried to load CT, but to no results. No mater what i do, table wont activate for no valid reason. I even tried to update it to 4.2, and then 5.0, but corresponding tables wont activate at all. What is wrong ?

Ps: From my perspective its not table problem, but some sort of process (game) problem, or even system problem as previous poster said.

Ps 2: I even uninstalled game, including saves, an installed it again as clean slate, and still nothing. Only file that was spared is achievements log, but i don't think thats the reason why CT wont work.

bokkafa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bokkafa »

I tried a good few more times I think like a previous post mentioned it's a hit or miss, can't quite put my finger on it. Sometimes it works sometimes doesn't.

edit: table didn't work the past 4 times I tried no idea why
Last edited by bokkafa on Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nomar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nomar »

It seems that I'm having more success with the CE 7.0 beta

Gungnir111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gungnir111 »

The enable button isn't working. I've followed the steps previous posters have mentioned.

Right clicking the enable button shows me "Error while scanning for AOB's: inventorygriditemAOB Error: Not all results found"

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Gungnir111 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:59 pm
The enable button isn't working. I've followed the steps previous posters have mentioned.

Right clicking the enable button shows me "Error while scanning for AOB's: inventorygriditemAOB Error: Not all results found"
I think it's the JIT nuances causing these issues, but I put in a fix for CE 7.0 and version 5.0 for this problem you mentioned. EDIT 10 on the page where I'm updating the table. There is a link in the first post to the page where EDIT 10 is.