Wolfenstein: Youngblood [Engine:idTech 6]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
skalool
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Wolfenstein: Youngblood [Engine:idTech 6]

Post by skalool »

Trying to use CE on 1.03. Can't get the tables working, so I was trying to modify silver coins.

I found the value, but everytime I change it it just reverts back:( I forgot what to do in cases like that..

Any ideas?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

skalool
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skalool »

someonenw wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:17 pm
skalool wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:05 am
Trying to use CE on 1.03. Can't get the tables working, so I was trying to modify silver coins.

I found the value, but everytime I change it it just reverts back:( I forgot what to do in cases like that..

Any ideas?
Why you don't download the table on page 1 and apply what's said? Works fine on CDX Version:

[Link]

Thanks a lot @SunBeam
Well, I tried the tables, but none of them had any effect. When you say "apply whats said" what part of his post are you referring to? I see stuff about xp, noclip, etc.. but anyway, none of the table is working for me. I'm using 6.8 and set it to VEH Debugger.

someonenw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by someonenw »

Well, i just dl the latest table on top of page 1 post, loaded it into CE, selected "Gamedate Aug 13", the submenu came, i've put my actual silver amount and the amount i wanted to have, played a bit and i've got my silver.

Apply whats said:

Post 1 of this thread
- added "Hook idSteamLobby::GetCoins" script (activate it, go back in-game, alt-tab to CE; you should see your Coins amount in 'CoinsRead'; if you want to set the amount to whatever value, use 'WantedCoins'; it will overwrite your current amount if set to anything but 0; keep in mind the game has a max of 900.000, so don't go full blown berserk with 999999999 shit as your value

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

"LATER THIS WEEK" my ass. It's Monday, past that week they said they'd update the game in (last week). Bleah.

EeK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EeK »

Tried @SunBeam's CT to add coins, but the game immediately crashed when alt-tabbing back to it. What did I do wrong?

Also, how can I combine two CTs into one? I want to use @Idlehands88's CT to increase the damage done to enemies, as they're all bullet sponges.

Edit: I don't know how to tag people here, haha, tried the @ method, but, apparently, it didn't work. :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Just finished the game a second time last night to find that it has now updated :P Took you a while, Machine Games. Apparently, the update was supposed to be out 2 days ago; the gamedate command shows "Aug 26 2019". Mine updated today, the 28th.

Aaanyway:
  • "Disable console commands/CVars restrictions" works
  • "Add 'noclip' to the console commands" needs adjusting
  • "Hook idSteamLobby::GetCoins" works
  • "Skill Points" needs adjusting
EDIT #1: Ahahahaha, they removed "god" command and perhaps "noclip" traces as well :)WTF, Machine Games? You know they're going to get rebuilt... I'll check if the BOOL checks are still in place, they might've removed those too from the various functions.

EDIT #2: Nah, it's just the actual command that was unlinked. The effect is still there. Guess the script will look like this now: "Add 'god' and 'noclip' to the console commands" :D

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

So that's why it was just the exe and no patch notes. Ha ha.
1.0.5 should have some actual game changes but I guess some upper executive meddling is worried considering the prior hotfix attempted to remove those silver coin exploits (Not the premium gold currency but the regular one at that.) and now this.

That or it's M.G itself that are being overly finicky about these things.

EDIT: Actually some of the patch3 archives were also updated and there's the text file as well but it just has versioning and branch info so that file means nothing much.
(But maybe some hotfix in addition to trying to remove god mode and noclip for some reason though there's still infinite ammo, energy and notarget which I assume weren't touched at all.)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

People seem to forget some of us, in the reversing world, do this:

They can't escape now. Sure, it'll make life a bit harder for us, but why not? Challenge accepted. Remove as much code as you want from the game to toss it to the bin of non-desirables, we'll bring content back. That's how the cycle goes.

They "touched" more than just unlinking the command; they basically stripped out the command's effect from the enable/disable function. Not sure if the effect propagated to the functions that make use of that bool, but I'll check :P

Offset is 0xDD80 in the new build. Will be back with a nice updated table :D

"notarget" was removed as well :D

BR,
Sun

EDIT #1: Holy shit. They did such a rushed job that I'm fucking ashamed to be called a developer T_T... Take a look at this:

In the "noclip" function they left in just the "OFF" string reference. In the "god" function they left in just the "ON" string reference. So now, after rebuilding the wrapper to them and running them in the console, I see this :D

So fucking lame! Tell you what, I'ma re-route them to their original forms so no one bothers us from now on. 'god' and 'noclip' will execute MY code.

EDIT #2: Hahaha, they removed the effects of the BOOLs as well from the various functions that prevented damage (via 'god'), the 'noclip' effect and removed the 'g_infiniteAmmo' CVar :) So this patch's aim wasn't all the bullshit they mentioned (I really see no changes), but the "anti-cheat" measures they adopted. Again, fucking lame from a game developer who brags on main menu that "10 years ago...". Well, 10 years ago you allowed CHEATING. Now you're pussies.

skalool
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skalool »

1.05 was supposed to add checkpoints, balance changes, and improve companion AI.

I don't have the patch yet so haven't been able to try. That stuff really wasn't added?

EeK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EeK »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:29 pm
  • "Hook idSteamLobby::GetCoins" works
Hi, SunBeam. Would you mind helping me activate that? As I mentioned in my previous reply, I tried following your instructions, but it didn't work.

Also, the infinite ammo cheat isn't working anymore? I was literally only using god/infinite health, infinite ammo and a damage multiplier of 3x to get rid of those pesky bullet sponge enemies. Are those still working?

Lastly, what does "infinite energy" do?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Are you playing the official Steam version?

EeK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EeK »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:18 am
^ Are you playing the official Steam version?
Bethesda.net version. Haven't played after the most recent update, but up until a few days ago, all console "cheats" were working after unlocking the console using your table.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Well, read-up :) I don't have Bethesda.net version, working on Steam. It's also written on the first page in this topic which version I'm using. Can we please pay attention and stop the charade of "I didn't know"? Thank you.

Meanwhile I've reconstructed/patched the code for all locations where g_infiniteAmmo was/is used :) Infinite ammo's back :P Time to fix god, noclip and notarget.

EeK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EeK »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:26 am
Well, read-up :) I don't have Bethesda.net version, working on Steam. It's also written on the first page in this topic which version I'm using. Can we please pay attention and stop the charade of "I didn't know"? Thank you.

Meanwhile I've reconstructed/patched the code for all locations where g_infiniteAmmo was/is used :) Infinite ammo's back :P Time to fix god, noclip and notarget.
I did know that and read the entire thread, no need for the snark.

Both Steam and Bethesda.net share the same version of the game (same EXE, same date/number, cross-play, etc.). In fact, Steam even requires Bethesda.net launcher DRM to operate. If they were completely different versions, the CT would not have worked - at all. And, as I clearly stated, I was only having problems with the silver coins cheat. Disabling console restrictions worked fine. So, the issue has nothing to do with the launcher.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Man, what the fuck... 1+1=2 -> the "Hook idSteamLobby::GetCoins" script looks like this:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule( r_CoinsHook, Youngblood_x64vk.exe, 4C8B81????????4489C24C89C041C1C80348C1E8204831D04489C24931C049C1E0204909D04C8981????????C3 )
registersymbol( r_CoinsHook )
label( r_CoinsHook_o )
registersymbol( r_CoinsHook_o )
alloc( Hook, 0x1000, Youngblood_x64vk.exe )
label( Coins )
registersymbol( Coins )
label( WantedCoins )
registersymbol( WantedCoins )

Hook:
mov [Coins],eax
cmp [WantedCoins],0
je short @f
  mov eax,[WantedCoins]
r_CoinsHook_o:
readmem( r_CoinsHook+18, 6 )
jmp r_CoinsHook+1E

align 10 CC

Coins:
dd 0

align 10 CC

WantedCoins:
dd 0

r_CoinsHook+18:
jmp Hook
db 90

[DISABLE]

r_CoinsHook+18:
readmem( r_CoinsHook_o, 6 )

unregistersymbol( WantedCoins )
unregistersymbol( Coins )
dealloc( Hook )
unregistersymbol( r_CoinsHook_o )
unregistersymbol( r_CoinsHook )
Can you find that AOB or not in your .exe? 4C8B81????????4489C24C89C041C1C80348C1E8204831D04489C24931C049C1E0204909D04C8981????????C3. The array of bytes is supposed to find executable code, a function. If not, then why the FUCK are you bitching and pounding your chest "Steam and Bethesda.net share the same bla bla". I am talking about physical fucking Youngblood_x64vk.exe file. Since "it doesn't work" for you, it's clearly not the same. GTFO? Thanks! I fucking hate people who THINK they know shit, who snap at others for TEACHING them and not understanding it's not a fucking problem allowing others to guide you. Feeling belittled or having some public shame complex, not the forum for this shit. Get your facts straight.

P.S.: FRF is not a service. We don't get paid to deliver what your heart desires. Want that, go to the various trainer sites and get a subscription. The activate a "Uber Mega Super Hyper Coins" option and be done with it. I would actually feel better if you did that, as from my perspective, I'm fed up with low-knowledge people who only want to "play the game" (their way of 'fun') and spam the forums till they give up, seeing no one helps them (without them actually doing anything for that support). Another one bites the dust!