Remnant: From the Ashes (220,617PS) +17 (table Update2.12)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thesupremepeppe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Remnant: From the Ashes +16 (table Update2.8)

Post by thesupremepeppe »

Is there anyway to change gear weight or set character to weightless? Preferably a toggle.

And has anyone figured out how to add items or traits you dont have yet?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ce0000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ce0000 »

Cielos update the game, and it work fine now. Thanks!

draw95
Cheater
Cheater

Post by draw95 »

Yeah can you add trait, armor, or weapon cheats?
l have a save if you need it for the id (nearly all weapon except undying king scythe, nearly all trait except swiftness and bark trait, nearly all outfit except the bandit sets. l think >.<)

Feuer_Psycho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Feuer_Psycho »

Hey. Is it possible to change the armor weight ? So you can light roll and have low stamina use even with heavy armor.

jojonel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jojonel »

Can someone make add trait point without being negative please? i tried to modify the script but it does not work

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Has anyone looked into making this trait easier [Link], it's a massive pain in the ass since it apparently has to be earned in the same campaign, if you reroll it you have to start all over with the killing.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:04 pm
Has anyone looked into making this trait easier [Link], it's a massive pain in the ass since it apparently has to be earned in the same campaign, if you reroll it you have to start all over with the killing.
Have to get 100 Kills with 10 different Guns. Seriously? So you need to get 1000 kills in the same campaign while cycling guns and keeping track to make sure you get at least 100 for each. Thats by far the most annoying trait to get if thats really the case.

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:04 pm
That's actually false, I got it while farming earth for the events I missed, and I rerolled frequently. I only used 3 guns(100 times each to get the trait) on that reroll, but used atleast 7 other guns between other rerolls and first playthrough.

Paladin Aeron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Paladin Aeron »

Anyone yet figure out a way to more directly change the upgrade values of equipment? I spent a few days playing solo and now the scaling is all fucked up and I can't play with my friends without them getting one-shotted by enemies, and I'd rather not start a new character so I need a way to down my gear's upgrade level.

confever
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by confever »

i try using the free shopping and free uprgades, and strangely i cannot find the smg and the assault rifle in the game world.
i suspect the game think that i already got those weapons eventhough i never picked them up
is there a way to directly add all unpurchaseable weapons to inventory or make them available on the vendor ?

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Paladin Aeron wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:21 am
Anyone yet figure out a way to more directly change the upgrade values of equipment? I spent a few days playing solo and now the scaling is all fucked up and I can't play with my friends without them getting one-shotted by enemies, and I'd rather not start a new character so I need a way to down my gear's upgrade level.
Use the "Highlighted Item Edit" option from this one: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10045

You can change the gear and weapon levels anywhere from 0 to +254 (+10 or +20 being the game's default max). As well as down-grading to manage difficulty, it's also a good way to keep levelling up after upgrade cap is reached -- example: add another upgrade point across all equipment after each major boss fight or when a new region unlocks.
confever wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:05 am
i try using the free shopping and free uprgades, and strangely i cannot find the smg and the assault rifle in the game world.
The SMG is in the lower level of the hub area -- you need the keycard and then a key to open the door at the end of a corridor with ominous red lighting. The assault rifle, I don't know about -- haven't got it yet.

However, the weapons still re-appear and are collectable, even if one already has them -- sometimes giving scrap instead (though, the scrap replacement might only be for already possessed accessories... not certain).

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

chaos915 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:56 pm
That's actually false, I got it while farming earth for the events I missed, and I rerolled frequently. I only used 3 guns(100 times each to get the trait) on that reroll, but used atleast 7 other guns between other rerolls and first playthrough.
Yeah the "in the same campaign" part I read about was false, since I managed to get it myself after spending an hour or two in marrow pass killing the infinitely spawning mobs from the trees, on my tenth weapon at ~60 kills or so I got the trait. So clearly I'd racked up kills with that weapon at some point. Massive pain in the arse regardless. -_-

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:12 am
chaos915 wrote:
Yeah the "in the same campaign" part I read about was false, since I managed to get it myself after spending an hour or two in marrow pass killing the infinitely spawning mobs from the trees, on my tenth weapon at ~60 kills or so I got the trait. So clearly I'd racked up kills with that weapon at some point. Massive pain in the arse regardless. -_-
Huh, didn't even think about Marrow Pass. Thats a good idea, thanks! I'll have to work on getting that myself now. I'll never get it legit since I'll never let go of my Beam Rifle hahaha.

Edit: This isn't related to this table specifically, but is there a simple way to combine tables in general? I use all 3 of the ones for this game and I have to manually copy and paste everything to the same one. Specifically Idlehand's table, it won't let me copy a lot of his stuff. I remember CE asking to combine if you attached 2, but it doesn't do that anymore it seems.

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:18 pm
bloodaxis wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:12 am
chaos915 wrote:
Huh, didn't even think about Marrow Pass. Thats a good idea, thanks! I'll have to work on getting that myself now. I'll never get it legit since I'll never let go of my Beam Rifle hahaha.

Edit: This isn't related to this table specifically, but is there a simple way to combine tables in general? I use all 3 of the ones for this game and I have to manually copy and paste everything to the same one. Specifically Idlehand's table, it won't let me copy a lot of his stuff. I remember CE asking to combine if you attached 2, but it doesn't do that anymore it seems.
I'm using CE 7.0 and the merge table function works just fine for me. Must be a problem on your end.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:18 pm
Yeah it made it significantly less of a pain, only thing that sucked was that the tree stopped spawning mooks in now and then and I had to run out of the dungeon and back in again and it started up again.