Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

The definition of SCUM: Biden

[Link]

Again the same Neoconservatives and democrats policies on Ukraine and their coup [Link]

[Link]

Yet there is relentless propaganda against Trump defying him as bad guy from the media [which has conflict of interest], while portraying Biden as "Good guy" ,when in reality Biden is the definition of the Scum. With enough media propaganda they can sell shit as Gold.
Last edited by EpirioteWarrior on Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Evo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Evo »

Man. This is getting to be rather good. I should make some popcorn and enjoy the show

Adversary
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Adversary »

Damnnn

panraven
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by panraven »

the last of us, finale,
to be released 202x...

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Overnight votes changed drastically by mailed ballots flooding only for biden, only in America and third worlds countries this is normal, would not lead to people revolting. [ if this happened else where in western countries it would be leading to mass protesting in the streets and medias would be all over, yet in America the entire media [pushing relentlessly CEO politics without any serious journalism check] and their owners
turns blind eye and heavy lobbies and pushes democrat propaganda without any balance
and the paid shills who revolted before now where throwing parties and closing their eyes, America is supposed to be the "fair and just" democracy but is anything but fair and just its pseudo democracy where the elites own the entire system and have a heavy grasp in key fields, and do as they like]

Only where corruption is normal and lobbying is normal along with heavy partisanship on left of those in positions to count votes in USPS that is majorly associated with democrats
[Link]

( in any other western world these people would be not affiliated with any party and would not only be disallowed and but entire organization
it would inspected and persecuted for other "incidents"] how you can call USPS employees on their own own free will throwing the mail of voters in dumpsters an "incident" only these guys know and is so bad is laughable]
by law and the election would count as rigged),

[Link]

The video there is interesting.

And also this it has lot of videos in regards of what happen:
[Link]

[Link]

And has a section in regard to "glitches" also:

[Link]

Adversary
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Adversary »

EpirioteWarrior wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:04 am
Overnight votes changed drastically by mailed ballots flooding only for biden, only in America and third worlds countries this is normal, would not lead to people revolting. [ if this happened else where in western countries it would be leading to mass protesting in the streets and medias would be all over, yet in America the entire media [pushing relentlessly CEO politics without any serious journalism check] and their owners
turns blind eye and heavy lobbies and pushes democrat propaganda without any balance
and the paid shills who revolted before now where throwing parties and closing their eyes, America is supposed to be the "fair and just" democracy but is anything but fair and just its pseudo democracy where the elites own the entire system and have a heavy grasp in key fields, and do as they like]

Only where corruption is normal and lobbying is normal along with heavy partisanship on left of those in positions to count votes in USPS that is majorly associated with democrats
[Link]

( in any other western world these people would be not affiliated with any party and would not only be disallowed and but entire organization
it would inspected and persecuted for other "incidents"] how you can call USPS employees on their own own free will throwing the mail of voters in dumpsters an "incident" only these guys know and is so bad is laughable]
by law and the election would count as rigged),

[Link]

The video there is interesting.

And also this it has lot of videos in regards of what happen:
[Link]

[Link]

And has a section in regard to "glitches" also:

[Link]
Bro chill. Go to Facebook and argue. Lot more chaotic there

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

I'm "chilled" my friend it does not indicate anything. I'm just informing in regards to the thread, is just essential post. The thread is about Voting and everyone is showing what they feel and facts we are not "arguing" so. I know far more but just been posting basic stuff. How the voting has been manipulated is not "arguing", if you read on there on everylegalvote are videos in the link that show how is being manipulated. Its information don't confuse things with "arguing". Arguing is "conflict" not just opinion, and counter and usually relaying in logical fallacies, this is why is looked down upon because some time facts are disregarded leading to flamed wars. Where do you see me arguing with anyone from the posters? That's basic Information. I have limiting it to basic because is a forum about games. If you have basic facts post it that's simple.

Gutie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gutie »

This thread wouldn't even be a thing if we didn't have an impeachment peition thread (which did and does absolutely nothing) made on a forums for making game cheats. OP is free to do as they wish, but anyone knows it's going to eventually become an invitation for people to vent on the election.

Most people know these elections are clown shows when billionaires who are somehow even more unelectable and worse people than trump get BTFO'd (bloomberg) and then can hurl around hundreds of millions or more to influence politics via "non-profits" for funding "activism."

When nearly all the billionaires and corporations are tiling heavily on one side, you can't tell me they will just allow a guy like Trump who they made an enemy of get re elected. He might've lost but no way Biden got more votes than Obama by upwards of now, what? Like 10 million? 100% BS. Zero point zero infinitely repeating percent chance.

PS For anyone that wants to be like "hurr durr youre just a trumpster" I didn't like anyone on the ballot, even third party so.... *shrugg* I was more surprised this was even a thing. I'mma go back to enjoying some vidya (Yes "I just wanna grill"/game).