Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by TimFun13 »

scarletxx4 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:14 pm
and the assault of the capitol was kinda pathethic impeach, he didnt promoted the assault, he doesnt have the fault a few extremists assaulted the capitol, he didnt promoted it, he only promoted a pacific manifestation that turned into an assault by a few extremists
The assault on the capitol building was pathetic. A bunch of children starting their revolution, that ended with a single shot fired. It's as if they really thought everyone would just go along with it.
scarletxx4 wrote:
people are so emotional, twitter banned him in such a emotional way

if he really promoted the assault on the capitol theres no proof
Even spineless mcconnell admitted trump incited it. trump literary told everyone to march on the capitol, and stop the ratification of the vote for president.
scarletxx4 wrote:
also people are also so emotional about the wall of mexico, theres already a wall that was before there, trump just wanted to make it bigger, usa already arrested people who tried to climb the wall, trumps wall already existed on the obama era, it was just smaller
His "wall" was a conn, that's why it cost so much and that's why it's falling down at this point. The foundations are so badly done, it can't even hold the fence they put on it.

Sounds more like you get too emotional about this stuff and assume that everyone else does.
[Link]

thenoisevsthefacts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thenoisevsthefacts »

They should have just do nothing just like the controlled groups have done in America with democrats, for decades using double standards and politically "correct-"ed" politics and have i forgotten using million of dollars from the same elites that use minorities and themself live in building security.
It was ok to burn hundred of small business beat people in the street many times in past
and common people that had nothing to do with it. Whey they didn't send the police back then to stop them while they where assaulting the common people and burning small businesses? The news [who ceos and shareholders are well known] where fueling it by propagandizing all, while the money fueled provocateurs. While in the end they used empty facades to justify how they justified everything before

When democrats do it is ok they call it rally against" injustice" despite themself committing the same thing they accused and committing crime but that too goes justified, after all is their pals and are the same elite that has all this news and their irks in wall street like i mentioned live in building with security
, when majority and republicans dare to do anything it is terrorist. Democracy in America is a joke its double standard like the case im mentioning:

And what is the spineless mcconnell if you call him spinless and say so? Have you no common sense these guys where collaborating with democratic party. Nixon was the first.

They are same controlled opposition Shills.

Its isnt about trump that is more middle class vs elites but you will never get it. The big money that used to elect killary
[Link]

got angry that plans didn't go as they planned and some outsider got in. Trump kissed their ass but they wanted all full line of democrats.

Read further to see who is your party in reality

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:15 pm
Sorry for the late reply, been keeping busy.

So to make this quick. Yes Biden is a blowhard too, and he's about as far to the right I think it should ever go. He's talked a big game on gun control, which is worrying to say the least. But Trump talked about seizure of guns without due process, which is not a good thing to put it lightly. And I could go on like this for days. But if you want to hate on Biden we can just form a circle jerk right now.

But at this point all I can say is. In the election I saw it like choosing between getting shot in the leg or in the heart. Really didn't want to get shot in the leg but I REALLY don't want to be shot in the heart either, so leg it is. And so now Biden is the POTUS and we'll see what happens.

EDIT:
As for the reporting of posts. An OPEN discussion is healthy, too much in the world pushes us into these echo chambers. If what they're saying or posting isn't illegal in most countries, then don't report it.

EDIT2: God Damn, we definitely got some QNuts in here.
The US needs free medical care. We need to help the mentally ill in this country. And we need a better funded education system with better pay because it is an utter failure, the only thing that is holding it together now are the backs of people that refuse to let it fall part and they need our help. #WontSomebodyPleaseThinkOfTheChildren?!

There is a single account but for some reason i could not "reach" it so i left in suspense there is no anon those are mine. I believe you misunderstand
second of all the reach and implications. The democratic party is the wall street party and j street party and has been for decades. Seen the link before that i showed in regard to obama and wall street money and what he has done? A f nothing. Who went in jail in 2008? Any big names? Name the big names and key names that where part of Investment banking or hedge founders.

[Link]

Just recently where democrats got the candidature what they done with the biggest scandal and insider trading and market manipulation in game stock:

The video here:

The conflict of interest: and insider trading with robinhood

[Link]

And who they put in charge a clueless and corrupt maxime walter of head of The Securities And Exchange Commission:

[Link]

Instead of attacking the big hedge founds who manipulated clearly the market along with collaboration of robinhood she attacked reedit short sellers
and the average joe the retail investors who where the one who could not buy the stock because of roobinhood market manipulation and insider trading

[Link]
[Link]

While roobinhood got in clear after the defense:
[Link]

By the way wall street bets now is totally manipulated with pump and dump stocks by the same people.

You know how much democratic party and its president Biden got from wall street and who backed it up:

[Link]

[Link]

74 millions $ disclosed from wall street how about undisclosed from pacs and other organizations?

You think you know of your party and politics but you know nothing you know only the facade or propaganda they serve you. Your democratic party is the most corrupt of all the parties i seen in my entire life and now they dont fear just they do thing in the open are in the open. A den of vipers neconservatives, neoliberals, wall street , j street liberals, big pharma that's what democraptic pseudo democracy party is all in service of minority or the real the 1%.
Before at last they where hiding they where using covers now they have shown their faces along the j elites who call all the shots. This what i mentioned here the links and everything and before is only the tip of the iceberg.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

thenoisevsthefacts wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:08 am
I'm really amazed by how often I see post like this with little to no grasp on the english language.

Yes, in the US we live in a dictatorship of the rich. The more money you have the more say you have in how laws are made. Thus we went from a standardized tax code, to the rich basically not paying taxes in the last 50 years. Trump is one the rich assholes, he cut taxes for the rich and increased them for the poor to middle class. How he managed to convince a bunch of people otherwise I will never understand. His main claim to fame was the fact that he "says it like it is" which tended to be racist bigoted xenophobic bullshit, and his base loved him for it.
When democrats do it is ok they call it rally against" injustice" despite themself committing the same thing they accused and committing crime but that too goes justified
Really starting to think english isn't your first language.
Trump literally called BLM and other groups terrorists. So no, any group that uses fear and intimidation teads to get this label. Hell you had the capitol rioters who literally claimed to be starting a war and yet many (my self included) are reluctant to say they committed treason, even though that is literally what treason is and how it's defined in the US Constitution. Why, because these tactics have been used many times by the right. trump actually created a secret police that he used against protesters. And the riots were condemned on both sides. But yeah if those I love are being murdered in the streets by those who are supposed to protect us; I'd burn this MF down too. And I can also say it felt good to see politicians fear the people after the capitol riots. But that doesn't mean it should go unpunished, nor should the BLM rioters.

But this whole, one side is right and the other side are terrorists. Is the most idiotic thing, it's literally what Hitler did plus the whole "[Link]" thing.

You think you know of your party and politics but you know nothing you know only the facade or propaganda they serve you. Your democratic party is the most corrupt of all the parties i seen in my entire life and now they dont fear just they do thing in the open are in the open. A den of vipers neconservatives, neoliberals, wall street , j street liberals, big pharma that's what democraptic pseudo democracy party is all in service of minority or the real the 1%.
Before at last they where hiding they where using covers now they have shown their faces along the j elites who call all the shots. This what i mentioned here the links and everything and before is only the tip of the iceberg.

You seem to think you know what party I'm a member of. But you don't, I'm technically still a republican and have been my whole life, but I will be switching to independent at this point. Both parties serve the rich and the republican party for a long time was just the party that didn't try to hide this fact. But now they just make up shit, old Sidney Powell and others have now claimed they just made their shit up; but the damage is done, idiots will likely be saying this kind of shit for decades.

And I'm still not convinced you even live in the US, the lack of understanding of the english language is a telling sign.

thenoisevsthefacts
Noobzor
Noobzor

What you responding to? Nice logical fallacies focusing on english as counter point. First of all, my english is understandable, is not perfect but is preaty manageable to understand. Second of all the links are in english.

Third start with the issues that i have highlighted the Gamestop lets see how much you know about what is really going on. You follow superfically politics, and the fact you dont mention the gamestop scandal, how 2008 crisis whas handled, and from what I can see you know nothing what happens behind closed doors or the real issues that impact the everyday middle class, it just tells me how much you know.

You say both parties [another logical fallacy of equalizing blame and normalising what is going on] but you have no clue what is really going on and the impact it it has just gamestop alone.

Start with that I will get into others and we will discus how much you grasp. Regarding the rest in the real world, words dont matter or what you trying to sell, what it matter is what you actually defend, you actions. To me if you defend them, you are conservative only in the name, the thing is your action speak volumes and your action show that you are anything but conservative.

Now lets leave that alone as is meanlingless and i dont really care, you want to argue with facts start gamestop scandal how was handled.
Last edited by thenoisevsthefacts on Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:05 pm
What you responding to? Nice logical fallacies focusing on english as counter point. First of all, my english is understandable, is not perfect but is preaty manageable to understand. Second of all the links are in english.

Third start with the issues that i have highlighted the Gamestop lets see how much you know about what is really going on. You follow superfically politics, and the fact you dont mention the gamestop scandal, how 2008 crisis whas handled, and from what I can see you know nothing what happens behind closed doors or the real issues that impact the everyday middle class, it just tells me how much you know.

You say both parties [another logical fallacy of equalizing blame] but you have no clue what is really going on and the impact it it has just gamestop alone.

Start with that I will get into others and we will discus how much you grasp. Regarding the rest in the real world, words dont matter or what you trying to sell, what it matter is what you actually defend, you actions. To me if you defend them you are conservative only in the name.
His point with english is that, if you cant even type "pretty" correct, then you probably dont even live in USA and cant really talk about American politics, and I agree with him. Yes you can give opinion, but your previous (including this one) is bunch of nonsense cramped into a post. Im not sure what you trying to say about Gamestop and 2008 crisis? Obama didnt create 2008 crisis or do you think because he became president in 2009 he could do more to prevent it than previous president? Sometimes post like this boggles my mind

thenoisevsthefacts
Noobzor
Noobzor

eTheBlack wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:30 pm

You say both parties [another logical fallacy of equalizing blame] but you have no clue what is really going on and the impact it it has just gamestop alone.

Start with that I will get into others and we will discus how much you grasp. Regarding the rest in the real world, words dont matter or what you trying to sell, what it matter is what you actually defend, you actions. To me if you defend them you are conservative only in the name.
His point with english is that, if you cant even type "pretty" correct, then you probably dont even live in USA and cant really talk about American politics, and I agree with him. Yes you can give opinion, but your previous (including this one) is bunch of nonsense cramped into a post. Im not sure what you trying to say about Gamestop and 2008 crisis? Obama didnt create 2008 crisis or do you think because he became president in 2009 he could do more to prevent it than previous president? Sometimes post like this boggles my mind
Im not wasting my time with logical fallacies, and im sorry boss but not going to repeat it.
Back to the thread:

Do you understand how the politics impact us the middle class in the real world?

What you talking about " obama did not create the crisis" ? That alone is a logical fallacy.

So you understand how 2008 crisis was handled from Obama? Do you understand who was in obama cabinet? Do you understand how the crisis happend and who where the major actors behind polcies? Do you know what the goverment did in regards? I asked before who
went in jail from wall street investment fearlessrevolution? Do you know where the founds from obama campiagn came from? Do you understand who from made the plan for bail out of these investment fearlessrevolution?
Do you know the revolving doors in obama cabinet of these people that worked as regulators ?

Do you know how much obama makes from wall street now

[Link]

[Link]

Im sorry to say but this is how much you understand of politics.

Do you understand where the founds came from in bidden campaign?

[Link]

And do you understand the SEC decison in Gamestock.

This is why you dont know the real issues and real politics and how they impact the middle class. Like I said, you want to argue take some basic economics, basic geoplitics.

Politics is not what you think it is. Politics are divided in many branches ex realpolitik,[Link]

than there is what called mainstream politics that have special interest involved, money and powerfull lobbies behind [that you dont grasp] that media actually covers. I will get into it how special interest and money drives them.

What interest me as middle class is politics in real world, are policies and decisions that are employed by goverment which impact me everday.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Again you are making no sense. All you do is ask bunch of question and then post few links that doesnt answer anything.

[Link]

So? Are you asking this? Or what? They are making money on their speeches.

thenoisevsthefacts
Noobzor
Noobzor

They make no sense if you dont know what going on and how things work. No one said he is saint, you just dont grasp the real diffrence.

First of all so you know Donald trump makes money out of real estate, and other assets
[Link]

Second trump has given speeaches in regard to promises that is far cry from implemented polcies.

In contrast obama made the wealth solely on his presidential legacy of polcies and what he had implemented and how he handled things, how powerfull the network was, meaning the wealth accumulated after his legacy :

[Link]

[Link]

Third understand what is a revolving door:
[Link]

Fourth look on the money that was "contributed" to both cantidates:

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Another post without any explanation, just random sentences with bunch of links.

You still dont understand how Presidential Race is funded.
No, I dont think its right thing. I never understod why is that way. But this is not right thread for this, or at least what I think you are trying to say with these posts?

That president get elected by elite? D'oh.
Is it?

thenoisevsthefacts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Im thinking im losing my time sorry no offence.

Those amount of money and the lobby from special interest and revolving doors has impact in real world meaning that polcies work against middle class, and how obama become a millionare it tells you all you need to know.

Another thing look at the money trail and the networking.
I just wrote how much money they raised and who raised the most, another clear indication.

Like I said the problem is you dont grasp the impact of things in real world therfore not understanding economics and so on what are issues that directly impact the middle class. All those deal work against you because thats how financical sector, silicon valley, pharma industry, ect, and the rest make the money.

Than you have the neconservative proxy wars and polcies implemented by democrats. Syria is an example.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

What the hell are you talking about. Obama lowered taxes for middle class. Am I on Earth in 2021 or some alternative universe?

Syria? Who the hell mention Syria?

thenoisevsthefacts
Noobzor
Noobzor

All i have to say is keep that thinking. Sorry but not wasting more time with that and the reasion because we going in circles, despite the facts.

[Link]

What Syria has in the meddling do you now what a neconservative is:

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]
Last edited by thenoisevsthefacts on Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Last thing. Can you stop linking articles behind paywall? Thanks. :)

thenoisevsthefacts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Thats out of my hands as the artciles are limited unless you raw data .Google the articles it removes the paywall.

Second if you want raw data taken from the goverment broken down look at this site archives covers all obama legacy and his polcies:

[Link]

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Yeah, I think you're not an American; thus your likely goal is spread BS and widen the divide. Most of what you post is nonsensical ramblings, so yeah I can't really understand nonsense. And you fail to understand that the conservative party is not the republican party, I never said I was a conservative nor do I see myself as one (hay look an actual "logical fallacy"). And the whole us vs them mentality is a BS cop-out of assholes that has been used time and time again to keep people distracted from the real problems, which usually involves the same people spreading the us vs them rhetoric. And both parties and all Americans are to blame for where we are today. Anyone who says otherwise is likely just trying to shift their own blame. And as far as the Game Stop stuff goes, there are pending investigations still ongoing. So we can only discuss how it was handled in the short term, as we don't know how the future will play out.

But yeah, in the end you're just all over the place with bad english and hard to understand. Half of it doesn't make sense, and you can't discuss things when you don't understand what the other person is trying to say. And Is my previous post I said a bit more than just "you use bad english", but I'm not surprised you decided to ignore everything and just bitch about what offended you. And your regular use of "tells you all you need to know" tells me you only look at what reinforces your views, at no point in life do I have "all I need to know".