Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

The definition of SCUM: Biden

[Link]

Again the same Neoconservatives and democrats policies on Ukraine and their coup [Link]

[Link]

Yet there is relentless propaganda against Trump defying him as bad guy from the media [which has conflict of interest], while portraying Biden as "Good guy" ,when in reality Biden is the definition of the Scum. With enough media propaganda they can sell shit as Gold.
Last edited by EpirioteWarrior on Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Evo »

Man. This is getting to be rather good. I should make some popcorn and enjoy the show

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

Damnnn

panraven
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by panraven »

the last of us, finale,
to be released 202x...

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Overnight votes changed drastically by mailed ballots flooding only for biden, only in America and third worlds countries this is normal, would not lead to people revolting. [ if this happened else where in western countries it would be leading to mass protesting in the streets and medias would be all over, yet in America the entire media [pushing relentlessly CEO politics without any serious journalism check] and their owners
turns blind eye and heavy lobbies and pushes democrat propaganda without any balance
and the paid shills who revolted before now where throwing parties and closing their eyes, America is supposed to be the "fair and just" democracy but is anything but fair and just its pseudo democracy where the elites own the entire system and have a heavy grasp in key fields, and do as they like]

Only where corruption is normal and lobbying is normal along with heavy partisanship on left of those in positions to count votes in USPS that is majorly associated with democrats
[Link]

( in any other western world these people would be not affiliated with any party and would not only be disallowed and but entire organization
it would inspected and persecuted for other "incidents"] how you can call USPS employees on their own own free will throwing the mail of voters in dumpsters an "incident" only these guys know and is so bad is laughable]
by law and the election would count as rigged),

[Link]

The video there is interesting.

And also this it has lot of videos in regards of what happen:
[Link]

[Link]

And has a section in regard to "glitches" also:

[Link]

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

EpirioteWarrior wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:04 am
Overnight votes changed drastically by mailed ballots flooding only for biden, only in America and third worlds countries this is normal, would not lead to people revolting. [ if this happened else where in western countries it would be leading to mass protesting in the streets and medias would be all over, yet in America the entire media [pushing relentlessly CEO politics without any serious journalism check] and their owners
turns blind eye and heavy lobbies and pushes democrat propaganda without any balance
and the paid shills who revolted before now where throwing parties and closing their eyes, America is supposed to be the "fair and just" democracy but is anything but fair and just its pseudo democracy where the elites own the entire system and have a heavy grasp in key fields, and do as they like]

Only where corruption is normal and lobbying is normal along with heavy partisanship on left of those in positions to count votes in USPS that is majorly associated with democrats
[Link]

( in any other western world these people would be not affiliated with any party and would not only be disallowed and but entire organization
it would inspected and persecuted for other "incidents"] how you can call USPS employees on their own own free will throwing the mail of voters in dumpsters an "incident" only these guys know and is so bad is laughable]
by law and the election would count as rigged),

[Link]

The video there is interesting.

And also this it has lot of videos in regards of what happen:
[Link]

[Link]

And has a section in regard to "glitches" also:

[Link]
Bro chill. Go to Facebook and argue. Lot more chaotic there

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

I'm "chilled" my friend it does not indicate anything. I'm just informing in regards to the thread, is just essential post. The thread is about Voting and everyone is showing what they feel and facts we are not "arguing" so. I know far more but just been posting basic stuff. How the voting has been manipulated is not "arguing", if you read on there on everylegalvote are videos in the link that show how is being manipulated. Its information don't confuse things with "arguing". Arguing is "conflict" not just opinion, and counter and usually relaying in logical fallacies, this is why is looked down upon because some time facts are disregarded leading to flamed wars. Where do you see me arguing with anyone from the posters? That's basic Information. I have limiting it to basic because is a forum about games. If you have basic facts post it that's simple.

Gutie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gutie »

This thread wouldn't even be a thing if we didn't have an impeachment peition thread (which did and does absolutely nothing) made on a forums for making game cheats. OP is free to do as they wish, but anyone knows it's going to eventually become an invitation for people to vent on the election.

Most people know these elections are clown shows when billionaires who are somehow even more unelectable and worse people than trump get BTFO'd (bloomberg) and then can hurl around hundreds of millions or more to influence politics via "non-profits" for funding "activism."

When nearly all the billionaires and corporations are tiling heavily on one side, you can't tell me they will just allow a guy like Trump who they made an enemy of get re elected. He might've lost but no way Biden got more votes than Obama by upwards of now, what? Like 10 million? 100% BS. Zero point zero infinitely repeating percent chance.

PS For anyone that wants to be like "hurr durr youre just a trumpster" I didn't like anyone on the ballot, even third party so.... *shrugg* I was more surprised this was even a thing. I'mma go back to enjoying some vidya (Yes "I just wanna grill"/game).

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

People are indoctrinated from CNN and other pseudo new that pour constant propaganda and sensationalism. They cannot use common sense, the news make thinking for them. They hate trump for reason that news tell them they don't use the logic and do some actual research. Nowadays everything is ready for people so they rely on that service while giving up in exchange and missing proper research and thinking on their own, forgetting in also they becoming zombified and brainwashed from companies that lobby and propagandize for anything but pro middle class polices in reality, than these people make it organic as is their own idea. The process of zombification sold as savior. With as much money as they have and control over classic media and social networks/silicon valley and many sectors, they can make criminals into a saint and middle class go against their own advantage without realizing. Time though is good teacher but some time people learn it when is to late, and when they turn on useful idiots at their own expense and is nothing it can be done to repair it by that time is to late and these so called saviors have continued on the back with secret deals of middle class giving all control to elite class and a bone to low class so they support them, while middle class is being paying for it and is actually being censored and zombified until elite class has everything full control of all fields and can go easily on nepotism and monopolize with it being criticized.

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

I don't follow Fox news since is garbage but..: How can America be called a "democracy" where they checking who the voters voted for when they take the government they monitoring opposition voters and witch hunting? And America is supposed to be the example of democracy for the world? Calling voters dangerous to the country and exposing who voted for who and which hunting, and this guys are calling voters dangerous have a party called "democratic" and are defenders of democracy?

Than Steve Cohen words this guys defies hasty discrimination, and he supposed to be a congressman for "democracy" just wow.

And his networking and networth:
[Link]

This is who the elites are and this is how they treat middle class.

Also check on these tweets [disregard the website check the original tweets]:

[Link]

Edward Snowden not only was right and warned, but i believe this is the next step for this people, in my country in communist times they relied what called a neighbor spy, that spies on its neighbor and worked on background to arrest "dissidents" normal people who didn't agree or said anything against the dictatorship or complained and anyone who where tired or voted against the regime. This is democracy now.

And Patriotism ? Neoconservative and hardliners democratic Which hunter and exposing voters of opposition voters are is patriotisms now? How the hell can be called patriotic something that is borderline dictatorship method of exposing the opposition voters vote and million of your own country man as enemies of the country? Going into war in countries we have nothing to do with America as Iraq is patriotism and making proxy wars as coward do as in syria for anybody but middle class interest or average American that had top pay the bill? Hardliners of certain party that work for that party and expose the opposition voters of their own century are patriots now ? Just wow.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Relax man, we're all gonna die in the long run anyways.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I find it amazing that despite the over 30,000 proven lies, the constant crimes and Constitutional violations, the abuse of power, and the inciting of armed insurrection, some people are STILL stupid enough to support Trump.

I mean, I get that racists and bigots and other anti-American traitors support him because like Trump, they want to see America burn and it's people die a slow, horrible death... but there's a lot of just otherwise "normal" people who still believe Trump's own lies, despite how obvious it is that they ARE lies, and how often they're fact checked.

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

[Link] plenty of them in those sentences.

So the people who have been exposing Biden son corruption are anti American and myriad of other back room deals at expense of middle class and vote stealing and all kind of crooks with power and stronghold that dictate the direction of America and make polices where they are the benefiters, oligarchs that make millions through revolving doors is anti American racist? They have to just shut up and allow it because a crooked system, bought politicians to the very top along with bought and nepotistic judicial system, MSM honcho heads and other shills say so. Sound like what American democrats consider to be "democracy" where double standards and prejudice toward middle class should be the norm and exempt from humanism because elites say so while applying the shield of humanism laws to themselves and while they employ laws where no should criticize them and their puppets, endless lobby money, backroom deals ,crony capitalism, crony political system, oligarchs that hire lackeys that go through evolving doors or go themselves to make sweet deals, warmongers that send America in their own war using Americans to die in their wars all this at expense of middle class, and where white collar crime is not punished as 2008 [Link] showed with Obama receiving a WS check
[Link]

and revolving doors become a norm
[Link]
[Link]

also where censorship with fear tactics, and propaganda a are a thing of pseudo "democracy". This is why is also a representative democracy, rather than a true direct democracy where middle class and all the rest can have a say and vote on every policy. Pseudo "democrats" in what they turning into pseudo "democracy" where who has the money and the back up from money "is the judge the prosecutor and the police" in term of total control and while buying the rest, and all under the thin veil of "democracy" while relying on MSM propaganda. They will censor, use countless logical fallacies, thought policing, demonize with all kind of names, surveil and punish anyone that dare to even question them. Orwellian state Sci-Fi in full blown realty.

[Link]

Is better when to make a argument is supported by facts not by bs logical fallacies. Do please bring these counter arguments and lets see how independent ant true they are.

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:55 am
Relax man, we're all gonna die in the long run anyways.
Of course. I'm relaxed I hate injustice any kind, especially double standards and repressive, that expression there gives the idea in such term but in reality I'm relaxed as it doesn't concern nor impact directly me as I said voted for none and will be doing that for the rest of my life. None convinced and after seeing the "team" in cabinet in all sides and the program and what they doing and it was a solid no. Trump for that matter was just a bit on middle class side, but mostly you have to kiss a lot of asses which Biden is a pro at. The republicans as bush ar the rest are part of the swamp and best friends of democrats, Trump was a surprise to the political corrupt system that is used to corrupt politicians this is why is such a big deal for Democrooks and the corrupted republicans as Bush,Mitt Romneey, John Bolton and the rest of crooks Neocons whe have lead USA in their own wars. They wanted some one that works in all policies for the elite and not just some be in geopolitics be in regional politics.
I invest on myself so no need for politicians but when you such corruption, manipulation and injustice I just cannot stay and act like nothing happens this is why it sound like that from the screen but I'm more than relaxed in real, I make my money and no politicians will do something for me, but it bugs me when crooks like Hillary than Biden son and Biden that got caught singled handed are made into good guys and trump is treated as villain despite he kissed the elite asses and did very few things for middle class but it did. They used to to control and holding control despite the side but they need to have according to plans and backed on money this is why many politicians are centrist today because so many polices are indistinguishable, the lobby is infinite and legal, and since 80s, the élite holds it they are part of "the new world" and trump didn't fit in their plans. They wanted everything to go as they planned and not surprises thus that is what all the fuss is about. Just look at the lobby money that wanted into clinton/obama and now Biden and from other side Bush. Look on opensecrets all them [Link] and the money behind, so follow the money not what they say but what they do.

George Carlin an comedian puts in perspective despite the humor he is right on the point this is how they want middle class form consumerism to, behind closed door deals at expense of middle class, to corrupt politicians that will do all their biddings, to censorship and propaganda, check it out, its is basically modern slavery and Orwellian state, they don't want people to have critical thinking and look it form all perspectives they want the middle class to follow the line as planned, who to vote, they want you to follow the line of MSM media propaganda and the silicon valley etc. and so on, like carlin say they don't want people who are capable of thinking on their own they want you to take the served "fast food" ready propaganda of through MSM and web social networking/net "news" telling you who to vote , what to do what to support ect while they do the shady deals at middle class back and elect corrupted shills of the system but you cannot complain or go against their plans, as he said they want obedience. Is basically social engineering along many other things:

So if you want to know what's happening follow the money trail not the BS and their words /propaganda, the neocon's polices, the neoliberals polices, the liberal elite polices, and the endless lobbying money trail and revolving doors. That's is the direction USA is heading crony capitalism, warmongerings, liberal elite polices in focus and also despotism and Oligarchy that are becoming a reality. And also nepotism, and networking are also the "thing" vis a vis pure meritocracy.

itiswhatitis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itiswhatitis »

The democrat's accusing trump for racist is rich. Take a look at Biden polices on segregation:

[Link]

Yep biden is calling trump racist, the hypocrisy of biden and democrats know no boundaries when on the back of all of us biden was the real racist but has balls to accuse others. This show how full of shit these people are. But like always The apologists change the tune.
They also care less of middle class no matter who they are, vote for who they say and you are "good guy", if you stand against them you are labeled immediately no matter your background fear tactic at its best.

Anyway back to gaming.
Last edited by itiswhatitis on Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Well trump is officially no longer president so there no need for impeachment. If people find evidence to actually send him to jail (which is more likely to happen), then what will happened. Now joe biden is now in office, we be doing the same judgement as we see with other presidents as before based on his actions and decisions.