Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

[Link]

samethos1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by samethos1 »

There have been petitions to impeach Trump since he announced his intention to run for president. Too many people have tried to discredit him for stupid crap so most libertarians don't even take the current allegations too seriously. Have to just wait for the next election and hope for better candidates.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

The machinery of US democracy is completely broken. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump doesn't even step down when he loses 2020.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Quick, somebody make a cheat table for this.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

I supported n sign..adm..

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

Why is this on here... i mean really impeach him for what?? speaking to the ukraine president..... what about Joe biden taking bribes and giving bribes to Ukraine for his son to work there everything that is being brought up has been brought up by Hillary Clinton to try to stop people from running against her. some people really need to educate themselves on Politics... Trump isnt perfect but he is better then Clinton, Sanders, every one that ran against him.... lol besides who you think will take over if he is impeached? His vice president Pence... Hate to break it to you you get to sit back and enjoy the next 5 years just like we all had to with Obama...... i dont come to this page to get into political shit but i will speak on it. now im going to sit back and wait tables to be released.

CaliberCHResponder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CaliberCHResponder »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:18 am

[Link]
Didn't you tell me you served in the military? I now find that hard to believe. Are you even a US citizen?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

CaliberCHResponder wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:17 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:

[Link]
Didn't you tell me you served in the military? I now find that hard to believe. Are you even a US citizen?
You'll have to elaborate, wanting to follow proper channels to impeach a president seems American to me. And all he does is shit on US troops and tells us it's chocolate, so yeah fuck that asshole.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Well, he is definitely different after the warmongers like Bush.
He was elected fair and square by the people, so I don't think a petition would do anything.
It is well within his power to not give a shit about things that are not important to him.
He does give a shit about the things that are important to the people that supported him throughout the election.
Plus, I'm sure he has pretty good lawyers so you would not find anything to impeach him with anyway.
There must be better candidates next time - that's all.

He could use a hairdo, but I don't think you can force him legally to do that ;-)

Arcsurvivor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arcsurvivor »

His impeachment is basically a smokescreen to decrease his chances to win in 2020. It seems to be working, but who knows.

EpiriosWarrior
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EpiriosWarrior »

They get rich, while you worry about demoRats[ pseudo democracy] propaganda, keep worrying. Both are the worst for middle class but democrats are the definition of anti middle class.

Invest in solid education, stocks and real estate, and don't worry who wins. They need gullible idiots, so they can push more elite politics, where who wins is the upper class and lower class[ their minions who sell their ass for scraps] , while the middle class is shafted. So f especially them pseudo democrats. The relentlessly only promote propaganda and lies. They are bend other side to make him lose and put one of their own shills that is 100 percent with their interest. Elites lobbyist where so upset that their candidate did not win so they are using relentless attacks in their own medias. So much money went from hidden groups lobbyist through third sources and regular sources that they thought they had the victory in their pockets.

The real direct democracy works for the middle class, not for 80% top and 20% for bottom while majority or middle class is shafted, democrats represent the representative democracy which works for the top and throw a small scrap to the bottom. They are the biggest shill of the very rich but they propagandate that republicans' are, ironically.
There is a reason why all financial sector wall street votes and loves democrats. I worked in finical sector and they laugh at things happening, there is so much things happening and happened and they didn't get even a slap on hand. That should alone tell you what double speak and hypocrites are democrats. They just rely on propaganda on their medias, but behind doors they the do the worst offences on middle class.

Just look here to see all the trash and favoring of finical sector from obozo the shill era and his double speaks [Link]

and the demorats and how middle class's pays for it:

Forget about their propaganda, look on what they do behind doors:
[Link]

This is why I don't follow politics, because I make my own fate. You only lose your time.

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

Arcsurvivor wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:24 pm
His impeachment is basically a smokescreen to decrease his chances to win in 2020. It seems to be working, but who knows.

Typical obvious methods that are so ghetto/ open exploits, manipulative propaganda, they use deductive fallacies and employ factless methods to render invalid trump election, typical clown neoptist Democrats they use every method possible to archive what they want. Who get shafted is the average guy and middle class out of all that believes the propaganda and cannot see the conflict of interest of those who are hired to do "justice" that are their pals, or even bought "justice" that money can buy through shill "victims". Any exploit to win is their moto even total nonsensical/ outside of anything that has to do with legal president election, to render invalid his election.
Last edited by EpirioteWarrior on Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:44 am, edited 14 times in total.

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:24 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:

[Link]
You'll have to elaborate, wanting to follow proper channels to impeach a president seems American to me. And all he does is shit on US troops and tells us it's chocolate, so yeah fuck that asshole.
You're a dumbass, like seriously didn't you see the video of Biden calling the troops "Stupid Bastards".... apparently not or that doesn't matter, i am a retired Army Grunt, and me and 95% of all military support Trump, the only ones that don't are the POGs that never seen combat in their lives, the fact you sit there and act like that the Democrats have done nothing wrong amazes me to the max, considering the History of the Democratic party, Dumbasses like you want to blame a man that has been office for almost 4 years for the problems of a country that has taken alot longer then 4 years to develop...... Stick to making game tables...and leave the adult stuff alone this is a game website people don't want to discuss this crap and I'm actually surprised that the admins are allowing this

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

Regardless of everyone's view on the matter; I can only recommend patience and at least hold off on any aggression until after the election. The one who will win; helps determine the fate of our country for the next 4 years; be it Biden, Trump, or a third party. We shouldn't align ourselves as democrats or republicans; but as americans. We can be better than this. Remember to vote please.

EpirioteWarrior
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by EpirioteWarrior »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:32 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:24 am

You're a dumbass, like seriously didn't you see the video of Biden calling the troops "Stupid Bastards".... apparently not or that doesn't matter, i am a retired Army Grunt, and me and 95% of all military support Trump, the only ones that don't are the POGs that never seen combat in their lives, the fact you sit there and act like that the Democrats have done nothing wrong amazes me to the max, considering the History of the Democratic party, Dumbasses like you want to blame a man that has been office for almost 4 years for the problems of a country that has taken alot longer then 4 years to develop...... Stick to making game tables...and leave the adult stuff alone this is a game website people don't want to discuss this crap and I'm actually surprised that the admins are allowing this

Not only Biden hates middle class and regular Americans who go to army, but Biden is the biggest piece of shit hypocrite warmoger for Israeli, where regular American have died in to wars for Israel that have nothing to do with America, he is what called a neoconservative hawk that promoted and lobbied for this geopolitical war polices for Israel at expense of Americans soldiers while calling American Troops "stupid bastards".

I'm also surprised many Americans don't do enough research but believe the CNN propaganda of Jeff Zucker a Zionist Jew and the media.
[Link]

Biden is the biggest promoter of geopolitical polices that send many Americans into their death into Israeli's wars, as in the well know in Iraq War

[Link]

Who are the neocons:

BBC had this documentary that was called panorama that coved the Iraqi war and neoconservatives Jews who send us in the Iraqi war for Israel benefits
[Link]

The entire documentary is here

Neoconservative movement started from ex Bolsheviks Trotskyite Jews who where also Democrats this is why they called Neoconservatives and not Conservatives.

[Link]

Wake up people bidden is biggest pice of shit that exist a warmoger for Israeli's policy maker that send Americans into Israeli's wars while hating American people who go into army calling American Troops "Stupid bastards". This guy is the biggest canceric piece of shit.

I have nothing against Jews, but the way but policy makers politicians that send American middle class and regular Americans to die into Israeli's wars should be exposed as pieces of shit that they are. Trump never started any wars that send Americans on account for Israel wars, despite his polices, Biden from the other site is the real warmoger that have directly started wars for Israel interest as in Iraq, Syria proxy war, Libya, ect. Is a fact that neoconservatives hate Trump and they hate conservatives yet love Biden and democrats.

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]