Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
thenoisevsthefacts
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:48 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by thenoisevsthefacts »

More logical fallcies [Link]

So reuters, washingtonpost,cnbc, forbes, inidpendent that links are from are bs sources?

You know what, keep up whatever you keeping up im not going to reply and lose my time. I realized how much you adding to the convo by relying to the smae method of beaten path using logical fallacies as counter point and if anything show how much you grasp politics.

Cheers.

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 852

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 »

thenoisevsthefacts wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:26 pm
More logical fallcies [Link]

So reuters, washingtonpost,cnbc, forbes, inidpendent that links are from are bs sources?

You know what, keep up whatever you keeping up im not going to reply and lose my time. I realized how much you adding to the convo by relying to the smae method of beaten path using logical fallacies as counter point and if anything show how much you grasp politics.

Cheers.
Buddy, half of your BS is on that list. But yeah, cheers I guess.

EDIT: And time is fleeting, thus you're always losing time.

scarletxx4
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:15 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by scarletxx4 »

sorry i dont answer to dumb bs

scarletxx4
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:15 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by scarletxx4 »

also is there any real reason u can impeach trump for????

for what would u impeach him????

look at the assault of the capitol for example, impeaching him for that was sad

they so emotional, theres no proof trump promoted the assault, he only promoted a pacific manifestation that some extremetist turned into the assault, impeaching him for that and twitter banning him for the assault i think was kinda dumb
emotional people triggered

if u dont like trump is ok, but for what real reason would u impeach him???? only ur hatred????
hes very smart hes not gonna give people the power to impeach him
Last edited by scarletxx4 on Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eTheBlack
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 58

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by eTheBlack »

You are writing on wrong account, just fyi.

scarletxx4
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:15 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by scarletxx4 »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:11 pm
You are writing on wrong account, just fyi.
u are writing on wrong account :D

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 852

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 »

scarletxx4 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:09 pm
also is there any real reason u can impeach trump for????

for what would u impeach him????

look at the assault of the capitol for example, impeaching him for that was sad

they so emotional, theres no proof trump promoted the assault, he only promoted a pacific manifestation that some extremetist turned into the assault, impeaching him for that and twitter banning him for the assault i think was kinda dumb
emotional people triggered

if u dont like trump is ok, but for what real reason would u impeach him???? only ur hatred????
hes very smart hes not gonna give people the power to impeach him
The slur and hate filled PM was a nice tough. Way to not let your emotions get the better of you, seems like deleting your first 2 posts denying the very existence of "psychological projection" was a good call. And trump was actually impeached twice, the Senate just chose not to convict him for the crimes he was impeached for.

eTheBlack
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 58

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by eTheBlack »

scarletxx4 wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:38 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:11 pm
You are writing on wrong account, just fyi.
u are writing on wrong account :D
How is that even funny? You are writing very similar to other guy. Asking, asking, questions everywhere, yet no answers. Why are you two like that? Who made you?

Its like one day, yall promoting and support capital attack and then other day when everyone condemns it, yall against and saying Trump didnt want to storm capitol. Even when he literally said to everyone to walk over there and that he will walk together with them to cheer on.
All that while he kept saying "stop the steal" and that vote was rigged without any proof.

And lets not forget "trial by combat".

Im just amazed on some of idiocy I read from likes of you.

User avatar
Ultimarok
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 8:00 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by Ultimarok »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:14 pm
Oh my god, I didn't know we had liberal pansies in this forum. Why bring politics into a gaming forum, what's next? Social justice, political correctness and that other pussy nonsense?

I voted trump I'm proud of it, God bless America, Bless the 2nd Amendment, and fuck Biden. Nuff said.
That's pretty much my thoughts on it. Was planning on donating to fearless at some point, but knowing that the site and its staff leans left/anti-Trump changes my mind on that.

eTheBlack
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 58

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by eTheBlack »

I find it interesting that people say "fuck Biden" and thats fine, but if someone else says something against Trump, even his own words, he goes "nOt DoNAtInG"

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 4038
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 1899

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by STN »

Ultimarok wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:30 am
That's pretty much my thoughts on it. Was planning on donating to fearless at some point, but knowing that the site and its staff leans left/anti-Trump changes my mind on that.
In my experience, people who say they are gonna donate NEVER do. But they like to think they can fool you into thinking they were gonna if you had just done "x" :mrgreen:

This thread is so entertaining and makes me laugh reading some of the posts. Yours especially is hilarious, boohoo no monies for you you evil anti-trump monster.

I don't even live in America :lol:

User avatar
IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:27 pm
Reputation: 62

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by IFireflyl »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:02 am
I find it interesting that people say "f**k Biden" and thats fine, but if someone else says something against Trump, even his own words, he goes "nOt DoNAtInG"
I think Biden is way worse than Trump. Trump was FAR from perfect, but I liked a lot of his policies. I'm already a Fearless Donor, and knowing that the people who manage this site are pro-Biden and/or anti-Trump does not make me upset that I donated. It's an opinion. Now if they start telling me I'm a racist xenophobe because of my opinion, maybe that will change... :D

This community has been really good to us. The people running this site are entitled to their political opinions, just as everyone else on this site is entitled to their own political opinions. So long as we're being respectful it's silly to withhold donations or refuse to use FRF tables (not that anyone would take THAT strong of a stance, lol) simply because we have dissenting political views.
Last edited by IFireflyl on Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
BlackDragon2121
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:27 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by BlackDragon2121 »

I support Trump. I've Donated. I dont understand what the issue is xD Everyones entitled to their on opinions. Dont like it? why comment? Let people be themselves. doesnt mean you cant respect them as individuals.

eTheBlack
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 58

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by eTheBlack »

IFireflyl wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:34 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:02 am
I find it interesting that people say "f**k Biden" and thats fine, but if someone else says something against Trump, even his own words, he goes "nOt DoNAtInG"
I think Biden is way worse than Trump. Trump was FAR from perfect, but I liked a lot of his policies. I'm already a Fearless Donor, and knowing that the people who manage this site are pro-Biden and/or anti-Trump does not make me upset that I donated. It's an opinion. Now if they start telling me I'm a racist xenophobe because of my opinion, maybe that will change... :D

This community has been really good to us. The people running this site are entitled to their political opinions, just as everyone else on this site is entitled to their own political opinions. So long as we're being respectful it's silly to withhold donations or refuse to use FRF tables (not that anyone would take THAT strong of a stance, lol) simply because we have dissenting political views.
Dont think anyone called anyone racist for being pro-trump. Yea, Trump said a lot of racist things (as did Biden if I remember right), but that doesnt mean everyone supporting him is one. Far from it.

Community is great, and with everything you wrote I agree, well except first sentence. Will have to wait for few years to actually see if he really is worse :P

User avatar
BlackDragon2121
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:27 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

Post by BlackDragon2121 »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:12 pm
IFireflyl wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:34 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:02 am
I find it interesting that people say "f**k Biden" and thats fine, but if someone else says something against Trump, even his own words, he goes "nOt DoNAtInG"
I think Biden is way worse than Trump. Trump was FAR from perfect, but I liked a lot of his policies. I'm already a Fearless Donor, and knowing that the people who manage this site are pro-Biden and/or anti-Trump does not make me upset that I donated. It's an opinion. Now if they start telling me I'm a racist xenophobe because of my opinion, maybe that will change... :D

This community has been really good to us. The people running this site are entitled to their political opinions, just as everyone else on this site is entitled to their own political opinions. So long as we're being respectful it's silly to withhold donations or refuse to use FRF tables (not that anyone would take THAT strong of a stance, lol) simply because we have dissenting political views.
Dont think anyone called anyone racist for being pro-trump. Yea, Trump said a lot of racist things (as did Biden if I remember right), but that doesnt mean everyone supporting him is one. Far from it.

Community is great, and with everything you wrote I agree, well except first sentence. Will have to wait for few years to actually see if he really is worse :P
"Poor kids are just as good as white kids" I laughed so hard I cried. It was beautiful.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users