About Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
User avatar
Vee_
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:18 am
Reputation: 34

Re: About Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post by Vee_ » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:10 am

Show
TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:16 pm
Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...
Big words but all talk. ...
Words = talk, always no matter what size they are; it's the core of communication (Wikipedia.org - Communication).

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...Some people born with naturals into doing something, some don't and yet you constate that its an years of acquiring knowledge, experience, and etc...
So, what SunBeam and others just popped out of there mom's with a keyboard on their lap?

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...you could say that the majority of people does it like you said, but none the less human like me, getting throu original CE forum and this ones for years getting nothing out of them...
Sounds like a personal problem that you want to pawn off on others. Good luck with that.

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...maybe you are creating something free a doing it for years yet is this really the "content" that are in production? ...
Yes, this is the content in production; along with other stuff.

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...or just streamlined use of the same tricks and ideas that was before, yet "stupid fuck" like me cant just find them any where?...
Well it's not magic, they literally put this stuff out there so the devs can create the stuff we hack. It's called documentation, then there are also lot's of tutorials and videos just for hacking SP games, so again this sounds like a personal problem you wish to pass onto others rather than actually looking at the problem and just solving it.

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...Not free,Not paid, no one explaining the CORE of the original assembly...
That's just complete BS. Here you go, this took a whole 10 seconds to find; don't say I never gave you anything.

https://wiki.cheatengine.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/p ... manual.pdf
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en ... anual.html
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en ... anual.html
https://www.felixcloutier.com/x86/
https://c9x.me/x86/
https://www.amazon.de/Practical-Reverse ... ngineering
https://defuse.ca/online-x86-assembler.htm#disassembly2

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...Also that "vodka-venigar" style comparison. Job that you like. Things that you into are being sold with some what ease. And yet the ultimate "We do this for fun" yet you dont even really sympathise in the way you talk to the things YOU LIKE TO DO....
I really don't even know where to start with this one. But a saying comes to mind, "why buy the cow when you get the sex for free". And you do get that "fun" and "sympathy" are not related in the least bit, you should look into these words not sure if it's a language barrier but in english they have no relation.

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...oh boy didnt i just did the big talk with no real effect....
Yes, lack of effort or thought is very obvious in your post.

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...Cause in fact if you didnt get the progression of being persistent to your things rather the always looking into some "rarted" guy typing some dumb shit then whats the point of getting you nerves whooped?...
The projection is strong with this one. (Wikipedia.org - Psychological projection)
And I have no idea what a "rarted" guy is, I assume you were trying to say retarded. But you know, I wouldn't expect you so be able to spell derogatory terms correctly or even spell check ones that pertain to intelligence.
Wow Tim, the effort you made to write this reply is amazing :lol:

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1626
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 597

Re: About Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:56 pm

Vee_ wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:10 am
...
Wow Tim, the effort you made to write this reply is amazing :lol:
I was Ralphie as a kid, I've learned to just speak my mind to keep from freaking out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvijyBIgazE
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

User avatar
KyoSune
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:36 am
Reputation: 4

Re: About Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post by KyoSune » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:43 pm

This may be long already dead, buuuutttt... Opinions are magic, so I'll just say this.

It is still their trainer, no matter how you slice it/complain about it. They have every right to what the hell they want with their trainer.

Doesn't mean I don't have to like it, but it is ultimately up to them.

There are worse things being locked behind a paywall, like DRM and Online Play for example. Cheats are just cheats, it is their work so... Whatever on that front.

Though, that being said... I also don't like the 'make it yourself' argument, not everyone has the time to learn this stuff, and it isn't as easy as people make it out to be and I can completely understand the frustration that people get when they are given this argument, but again. People who do make tables here aren't obligated to commit to making more tables/ trainers, updating their old tables/trainers (yet some do, but to each their own.)

So, all I can say is: Just stick with what you get. Someday there WILL be a better table/trainer for free, so just... Be patient... I guess?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1626
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 597

Re: About Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:24 pm

KyoSune wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:43 pm
...I also don't like the 'make it yourself' argument, not everyone has the time to learn this stuff...
And what, we magically do?
Here's something my Dad told me about having hobbies and 4 kids, "If you really care about something you make time for it; if you simply expect to just have the time, you never will". If the cheats matter that much then you'll take the time to learn, if you don't take the time to learn I would assume it doesn't really matter to you. Thus leaving me with, "why should it matter enough for me to take time from my life and loved ones, when it doesn't matter enough to you to do the same?".
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

User avatar
KyoSune
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:36 am
Reputation: 4

Re: About Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post by KyoSune » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:39 pm

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:24 pm
KyoSune wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:43 pm
...I also don't like the 'make it yourself' argument, not everyone has the time to learn this stuff...
And what, we magically do?
Here's something my Dad told me about having hobbies and 4 kids, "If you really care about something you make time for it; if you simply expect to just have the time, you never will". If the cheats matter that much then you'll take the time to learn, if you don't take the time to learn I would assume it doesn't really matter to you. Thus leaving me with, "why should it matter enough for me to take time from my life and loved ones, when it doesn't matter enough to you to do the same?".
No, actually. My point was quite the opposite. Its just sounds a little presumptious thinking that EVERYONE should learn all the ins and outs because the big dogs here do it.

No way am I saying that isn't bad in the long run, you could learn lots of great things, all I'm saying is not everyone can do that. So, apologies if that is how it came across.

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1626
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 597

Re: About Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:46 pm

KyoSune wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:39 pm
...
No, actually. My point was quite the opposite. Its just sounds a little presumptious thinking that EVERYONE should learn all the ins and outs because the big dogs here do it.

No way am I saying that isn't bad in the long run, you could learn lots of great things, all I'm saying is not everyone can do that. So, apologies if that is how it came across.
Just to throw this out there, I only started using computers maybe 15 years ago (not hacking just using a computer for non-porn stuff); although I did have a typing class in high school. And I never graduated high school. And I tend to do this stuff while intoxicated.

Never sell yourself short, if you do so will everyone else.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

User avatar
Forever Alone
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am
Reputation: 6

Re: About Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post by Forever Alone » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:18 am

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:16 pm
Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...
Big words but all talk. ...
Words = talk, always no matter what size they are; it's the core of communication (Wikipedia.org - Communication).

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...Some people born with naturals into doing something, some don't and yet you constate that its an years of acquiring knowledge, experience, and etc...
So, what SunBeam and others just popped out of there mom's with a keyboard on their lap?

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...you could say that the majority of people does it like you said, but none the less human like me, getting throu original CE forum and this ones for years getting nothing out of them...
Sounds like a personal problem that you want to pawn off on others. Good luck with that.

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...maybe you are creating something free a doing it for years yet is this really the "content" that are in production? ...
Yes, this is the content in production; along with other stuff.

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...or just streamlined use of the same tricks and ideas that was before, yet "stupid fuck" like me cant just find them any where?...
Well it's not magic, they literally put this stuff out there so the devs can create the stuff we hack. It's called documentation, then there are also lot's of tutorials and videos just for hacking SP games, so again this sounds like a personal problem you wish to pass onto others rather than actually looking at the problem and just solving it.

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...Not free,Not paid, no one explaining the CORE of the original assembly...
That's just complete BS. Here you go, this took a whole 10 seconds to find; don't say I never gave you anything.

https://wiki.cheatengine.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/p ... manual.pdf
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en ... anual.html
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en ... anual.html
https://www.felixcloutier.com/x86/
https://c9x.me/x86/
https://www.amazon.de/Practical-Reverse ... ngineering
https://defuse.ca/online-x86-assembler.htm#disassembly2

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...Also that "vodka-venigar" style comparison. Job that you like. Things that you into are being sold with some what ease. And yet the ultimate "We do this for fun" yet you dont even really sympathise in the way you talk to the things YOU LIKE TO DO....
I really don't even know where to start with this one. But a saying comes to mind, "why buy the cow when you get the sex for free". And you do get that "fun" and "sympathy" are not related in the least bit, you should look into these words not sure if it's a language barrier but in english they have no relation.

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...oh boy didnt i just did the big talk with no real effect....
Yes, lack of effort or thought is very obvious in your post.

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
...Cause in fact if you didnt get the progression of being persistent to your things rather the always looking into some "rarted" guy typing some dumb shit then whats the point of getting you nerves whooped?...
The projection is strong with this one. (Wikipedia.org - Psychological projection)
And I have no idea what a "rarted" guy is, I assume you were trying to say retarded. But you know, I wouldn't expect you so be able to spell derogatory terms correctly or even spell check ones that pertain to intelligence.
Alright fair point, except "rarted" one i just got used to that on one discord chanel. I guess it wont be too much if i say sorry for sunbeam and you, for being too much "rarted" in my own way.In conclusion i would actually thank people like sunbeam for doing somewhat "the same" stuff for years and you for providing me with some info.


2 Things.
1.Still i actually wasnt able to find through out the years about this stuff that took you 10 sec to find :shock:
2.If you did get what i was saying in the way the i did post it,and you managed to somewhat (roast?) put me down, then whats the idea in pointing that my english sucks in many ways anyway? (Thats like petty low dude)

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1626
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 597

Re: About Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:25 am

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:18 am
...

Alright fair point, except "rarted" one i just got used to that on one discord chanel. I guess it wont be too much if i say sorry for sunbeam and you, for being too much "rarted" in my own way.In conclusion i would actually thank people like sunbeam for doing somewhat "the same" stuff for years and you for providing me with some info.


2 Things.
1.Still i actually wasnt able to find through out the years about this stuff that took you 10 sec to find :shock:
2.If you did get what i was saying in the way the i did post it,and you managed to somewhat (roast?) put me down, then whats the idea in pointing that my english sucks in many ways anyway? (Thats like petty low dude)
Well, I get that when you haven't seen what these derogatory terms lead to one can tend to use them without grasping the full
gravity of the words. But just know I've seen a woman stoned to death for falling in love with another woman, I've seen a kid beaten for the color of his skin, and I've seen a guy tormented for being "retarded"; so a some point you get to where you just don't tolerate it at any level or in any form. While you may feel you'd never participated in the above behavior, I don't know that and must treat you as if you would; the repercussions of not doing so are too permanent to let it slide.

And what I gave you is litteral the CE wiki, the Intel manuals, some ASM sites (to which there are hundreds), and a book (just to cover the paid stuff). So I'd focus on the key terms and really try and understand why you were unable to find this stuff, I think it may solve so issues for you; I might be some thing with the search engine you use, it might be that this stuff was lower in the list because of region or language preferences.

I have no idea what languages you speak or don't speak, and never said anything to that effect. But if pointing out your errors is "putting you down" then I really don't know what to say; ignorance is bliss, I guess. And it's a key part of conversation to clarify things and be sure all parties are at the same understanding, else we aren't really conversing just speaking to ourselves.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3082
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 1505

Re: About Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post by SunBeam » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:58 pm

Will try to be as brief and concise as possible. Then will close this, as it's dragging along in bullshit or derivatives:
  • The way you choose to present the work you're doing is entirely your decision. If people don't like to pay for trainers, fine; find other means to achieve your goal then, study, opt for other tools; BUT STOP BITCHING.
  • If someone comes to you and says "I will pay you for your knowledge", would you say "Nah, I like to do it for free. And will continue to do so. Fuck off!"?
  • Most of you are working in some firm; most of you have complaints about poor pay and the amount of shit you do for less money; and you'd want a raise. So, monetization is a means to recognize one's merits, isn't it? Why shouldn't the "paid" in "trainers" be just that? STOP BEING HYPOCRITES. For some people, doing trainers is an actual job. Want, drool? Study, waste (invest) time, top-up and you can do it too.
  • Re-iterating #1 and making it personal: it's entirely my choice how I share things with the community; entirely my choice if I want to let someone pay me for the unique amount I come up with; entirely my choice if I change from "free for all" to "exclusive to others" (notice how I didn't say I'd stop the "free for all", but a twist).
Peace.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users