About Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post by budabum »

well. i came and stayed here to join community, if this community drifts to CH model, that not community i came to.
buy.

DABhand
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DABhand »

Well it isn't is it, because someone is allowed to post their trainers that to be honest a simple 40 euros for full access a year isn't that bad, doesn't mean this site will go the same way. That is presumptive, but you seem to be more level headed than a couple of the others, the other 2 in this thread were annoyed that their precious free stuff was in jeopardy when it wasn't, and that somehow hard work should always be free :P

But I am not a staff member here, but I can assure you they will not go pay for model, you will still be able to get your tables and other trainers that people have graciously done for free for you. So just enjoy and don't turn into that other guy ;)

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

hey there
i dont want to disrespect the work of trainer/table makers

i just pointed to old times when trainers where are for free
if i really badly need one - i pay for it - simple
and to this one
" the trainer scene was never about giving out always free trainers"
i dont remember 10-15 years ago to have to pay :P

again i dont want to disrespect your work BooBoo (but i still dont buy it :D )
greetings

DABhand
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DABhand »

BoehserOnkel wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:34 pm
hey there

and to this one

greetings
Which is why I said the scene was never about making things for free for everybody, that is a misconception that people have done themselves throughout the years, and I remember 10-15 years and more ago when I did trainers and released them for free, because it was a hobby for me, but I am not begrudging people who want to paid for their time also.

The economy has changed over the years, now what was something fun and easy to do is starting to become a hinderence in every day life, as booboo said he has to pay the bills, he has a full time job, but people expect him to do his trainers for free and obviously the question is why should he waste his spare time doing that?

Would you do that? Not just for trainers, but doing other manual labour or services for free during your time off. You wouldn't, I certainly wouldn't. I would rather be relaxing, watching TV or playing games, or going out with friends and family.

Anyways I will stop ranting now, I do like a rant. LOL

SpiritNRW
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by SpiritNRW »

So Booboo wants to get paid for the work he puts into his trainers. I... i just can't see the problem. You don't want to pay, use another trainer or don't cheat at all. Better: Learn to write your own trainer.

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

DABhand wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:44 pm
BoehserOnkel wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:34 pm
hey there

and to this one

greetings
Which is why I said the scene was never about making things for free for everybody, that is a misconception that people have done themselves throughout the years, and I remember 10-15 years and more ago when I did trainers and released them for free, because it was a hobby for me, but I am not begrudging people who want to paid for their time also.

The economy has changed over the years, now what was something fun and easy to do is starting to become a hinderence in every day life, as booboo said he has to pay the bills, he has a full time job, but people expect him to do his trainers for free and obviously the question is why should he waste his spare time doing that?

Would you do that? Not just for trainers, but doing other manual labour or services for free during your time off. You wouldn't, I certainly wouldn't. I would rather be relaxing, watching TV or playing games, or going out with friends and family.

Anyways I will stop ranting now, I do like a rant. LOL
@BoehserOnkel None taken :)

@DABhand ranting is good! :D

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

budabum wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:27 pm
well. i came and stayed here to join community, if this community drifts to CH model, that not community i came to.
buy.
Not to worry; I'd be the first one to raise hell, and suggest moving to a new site. But I really, really, doubt that STN would allow a pay for service type of site. Plus it's not the most robust thing to try and sell cheat tables, it's more of a trainer thing. And I will always use and release cheat tables for free, and I will always refuse trainers even if their free. As the trainer itself is what I don't like, but for some it's more about preventing being ripped off, and for others it's about locking up the code and preventing debugging to stop devs from making patches for the cheats.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: About Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post by STN »

Enough with the melodrama. We went over this two years ago and nothing has changed, has it?. The site is free and will stay free.

I made this site to be a copy of CEF as far as cheats are concerned so the members at CEF would feel at home here and CEF allowed posting paid trainers like Tim has said a couple times already.

angelotti
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angelotti »

STN wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:56 pm
Enough with the melodrama....
You (all) are missing the point...

Yes, as far as complaining about not having access to paid trainers (which is equivalent to them not existing in the first place), it is a bit of melodrama.

But the real issue here is that this person contributes with nothing to this community (not that he is supposed to), and instead is using this platform as an advertising space. All he does, is taking advantage of the popularity of this platform to advertise his off-site products.

Obviously, there's nothing wrong with advertising and monetizing your own work (when done adequately). You (@STN) should create a new section for this type of content.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

angelotti wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:07 am
STN wrote:
Enough with the melodrama....
You (all) are missing the point...

Yes, as far as complaining about not having access to paid trainers (which is equivalent to them not existing in the first place), it is a bit of melodrama.

But the real issue here is that this person contributes with nothing to this community (not that he is supposed to), and instead is using this platform as an advertising space. All he does, is taking advantage of the popularity of this platform to advertise his off-site products.

Obviously, there's nothing wrong with advertising and monetizing your own work (when done adequately). You (@STN) should create a new section for this type of content.
No, BooBoo contributes; it might not be what you want but to say they don't is just wrong, thus a lie or misinformation. And this coming from someone with 7 posts, and no real content posted; seems like you're projecting ([Link]).
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:22 pm
Basically the rule is (that was carried over from the CEF and was never actually put in the rules here), to post a paid trainer they must supply a free one with at least an "infinite health"/"god mode" cheat. Which BooBoo does, and there is a link and it can be downloaded from their Google Drive. And There was always paid trainers here and also originally at CEF...
STN wrote:
I made this site to be a copy of CEF as far as cheats are concerned so the members at CEF would feel at home here and CEF allowed posting paid trainers like Tim has said a couple times already.
But the big thing is, it was this way on the Cheat Engine forum and thus it will remain this way here, always.

And I know for me, I need a lot more then "just cause". You would need some compelling logic to convince me or change my mind.

At this point I see it like this:
Pros:
1. People that want a paid for service will then come to this site, and yes there are people who actively look for paid services so they can get paid support.
2. It's more content on the site.
3. This brings more hackers/reversers to the site, and there are times they help those who release free tables/trainer. Just because you don't see the posts, doesn't mean they don't exist.
4. Because of the rule from CEF, they will always supply a free one with at least a health cheat. Thus still more trainers on this site.
5. Long time CE and CEF users will feel right at home here, which is a big one; I wonder if STN falls in this category.

Cons:
1. People will piss and moan. Because obviously they are entitled to others time, effort, knowledge, and work; for free, because "reasons".

A true leader leads by example, not with words alone. If you don't like something change it, so learn to do this stuff then make tables or trainers and release them for free like I do. This will give you a leg to stand on; and you might find after some difficult games and anti-cheats, you'll feel a bit different about this subject.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Find it funny. At the same time people want to be like us, the gamehackers. How the FUCK do you think that builds up? You think we're born geniuses? No fucking way. Time wasted, sweat, passion, etc. - - not fucking bitching over not being able to FIND FREE content. How about this: we talk in several years from now when you have a JOB and learn what it means to be respected for what you do. Maybe then you will fucking pay for trainers, pay for music, pay for games. And evolve. You ungrateful pricks. You may close this whenever, STN. Brings no value to either of us. At the same time we're doing the same thing for years - - PUTTING OUT CONTENT FOR FREE. Ah, I've not hacked one of you're favorite games? Boo-fucking-hoo. Learn to hack it yourselves, just like me and a lot of the people here did. WE DO THIS FOR FUN. Not for earning Steam achievements or supporting someone's whims. Speaking of which, want something CUSTOM made, you pay for it in real life. Why should it be any different here? o_O Just like that photo on the other page - - while I create your OCD-istic option, can you please clean up my house? Thanks!

P.S.: Awesome comparison; I'll turn it into a motto :D

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:50 pm

Yeah, I hate cleaning the toilet so for me it's a win if someone actually says yes.

Forever Alone
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Forever Alone »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:50 pm
Find it funny. At the same time people want to be like us, the gamehackers. How the FUCK do you think that builds up? You think we're born geniuses? No fucking way. Time wasted, sweat, passion, etc. - - not fucking bitching over not being able to FIND FREE content. How about this: we talk in several years from now when you have a JOB and learn what it means to be respected for what you do. Maybe then you will fucking pay for trainers, pay for music, pay for games. And evolve. You ungrateful pricks. You may close this whenever, STN. Brings no value to either of us. At the same time we're doing the same thing for years - - PUTTING OUT CONTENT FOR FREE. Ah, I've not hacked one of you're favorite games? Boo-fucking-hoo. Learn to hack it yourselves, just like me and a lot of the people here did. WE DO THIS FOR FUN. Not for earning Steam achievements or supporting someone's whims. Speaking of which, want something CUSTOM made, you pay for it in real life. Why should it be any different here? o_O Just like that photo on the other page - - while I create your OCD-istic option, can you please clean up my house? Thanks!

Big words but all talk. You still talk thats the point, opening threads - closing them doesnt matter. Some people born with naturals into doing something, some don't and yet you constate that its an years of acquiring knowledge, experience, and etc. you could say that the majority of people does it like you said, but none the less human like me, getting throu original CE forum and this ones for years getting nothing out of them, maybe you are creating something free a doing it for years yet is this really the "content" that are in production? or just streamlined use of the same tricks and ideas that was before, yet "stupid fuck" like me cant just find them any where? Not free,Not paid, no one explaining the CORE of the original assembly.Also that "vodka-venigar" style comparison. Job that you like. Things that you into are being sold with some what ease. And yet the ultimate "We do this for fun" yet you dont even really sympathise in the way you talk to the things YOU LIKE TO DO.
oh boy didnt i just did the big talk with no real effect.Cause in fact if you didnt get the progression of being persistent to your things rather the always looking into some "rarted" guy typing some dumb shit then whats the point of getting you nerves whooped?
Sun get over it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ That's why you'll be forever alone. Simple terms: people get to like or know me when it's some game they play that coincidentally happens to be the one I fucked up. Till then, they act just like you: type whatever you like. The fact that someone like me KNOWS how to fucking make use of that "streamlined use of the same tricks" and you DON'T says something. You want to learn the CORE? How was I then able to learn to use the OLD TRICKS? As far as me doing talks and nothing else, do show me your posts, compare them to mine and then have the nerve to once more say "big words but all talk". Make use of google or the forum search function. If you're just here to agitate spirits, I'll shut you the fuck up.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Forever Alone wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:53 pm
Big words but all talk. ...
Words = talk, always no matter what size they are; it's the core of communication ([Link]).

Forever Alone wrote:
...Some people born with naturals into doing something, some don't and yet you constate that its an years of acquiring knowledge, experience, and etc...
So, what SunBeam and others just popped out of there mom's with a keyboard on their lap?

Forever Alone wrote:
...you could say that the majority of people does it like you said, but none the less human like me, getting throu original CE forum and this ones for years getting nothing out of them...
Sounds like a personal problem that you want to pawn off on others. Good luck with that.

Forever Alone wrote:
...maybe you are creating something free a doing it for years yet is this really the "content" that are in production? ...
Yes, this is the content in production; along with other stuff.

Forever Alone wrote:
...or just streamlined use of the same tricks and ideas that was before, yet "stupid fuck" like me cant just find them any where?...
Well it's not magic, they literally put this stuff out there so the devs can create the stuff we hack. It's called documentation, then there are also lot's of tutorials and videos just for hacking SP games, so again this sounds like a personal problem you wish to pass onto others rather than actually looking at the problem and just solving it.

Forever Alone wrote:
...Not free,Not paid, no one explaining the CORE of the original assembly...
That's just complete BS. Here you go, this took a whole 10 seconds to find; don't say I never gave you anything.

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

Forever Alone wrote:
...Also that "vodka-venigar" style comparison. Job that you like. Things that you into are being sold with some what ease. And yet the ultimate "We do this for fun" yet you dont even really sympathise in the way you talk to the things YOU LIKE TO DO....
I really don't even know where to start with this one. But a saying comes to mind, "why buy the cow when you get the sex for free". And you do get that "fun" and "sympathy" are not related in the least bit, you should look into these words not sure if it's a language barrier but in english they have no relation.

Forever Alone wrote:
...oh boy didnt i just did the big talk with no real effect....
Yes, lack of effort or thought is very obvious in your post.

Forever Alone wrote:
...Cause in fact if you didnt get the progression of being persistent to your things rather the always looking into some "rarted" guy typing some dumb shit then whats the point of getting you nerves whooped?...
The projection is strong with this one. ([Link])
And I have no idea what a "rarted" guy is, I assume you were trying to say retarded. But you know, I wouldn't expect you so be able to spell derogatory terms correctly or even spell check ones that pertain to intelligence.