Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by Deepthroat » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:32 pm

Sorry for reviving this, but lets be honest.

People were using trainers to cheat in Multi-Player, most of them came from tables in this same community.

Which is something even I don't tolerate, you're all free to mess with your games however you want, but moment you go Online you must obey the game rules (in this case cheating in MP is in clear breach of ToS, same applies for creating Cheats for MP).

People have been making it easy to cheat in Multi-Player (even in this same community, that claims that is not allowed) with Anti-Cheat bypasses and the such, which in most cases are uneeded for Single-Player (OFFLINE) modes.

I myself have my own health issues and I admit to use cheats (in SP), but you won't be see me going Online and ruining others experience, I also appreciate all the work, time and money STN has put into this community.

TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:57 pm

Yeah; when I want script vs script, I go for SP. But MP is when you want to see how you stack up against other people, even if I tend to suck at it.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.