We're giving away Borderlands 3 gift key. Click here!

Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
User avatar
CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 51

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription

Post by CaliberCH » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:04 am

eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:20 pm
CaliberCH wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:54 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:49 pm
They didnt implent it yet, they only announced it.
Do you have a link. I ask this sincerely.

best,
Cal
You already posted the link.
That link was old.. this update to the scanners was after that link..

best,
Cal

User avatar
CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 51

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription

Post by CaliberCH » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:06 am

STN wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:36 pm
CaliberCH wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:44 pm
Oh, I forgot to mention. Nice touch, fellas. Moving my posts from the main thread to another board, and then renaming it, so people won't see my offer to help, then spinning it into an anti-CH post. Duly noted.

"Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription"

I mean, fearlessrevolution did the same weeks ago, but I have to admit, you guys really show your class on this site. Especially in light of me coming here to assist in the actual board. KARMA..

All of you coming in here to read this, you have no idea... lol.

In some ways, this made my day and confirmed some things for me.

Merry Christmas,
Cal
It turned into an off topic CH did this and that instead of being about the mhw table. I moved it so you and everyone else can freely respond to the comments that were made about CH. Not to mention your posts were getting reported and it was getting annoying since they didn't belong in tables.

As for the title, part of it was me part of it was another admin who expanded on it to more match the content of the posts (this all started with someone saying they cancelled their sub). It isn't a suggestion or advice of anyone at least not mine.

You're welcome to post here but obviously not by causing mayhem all over the board. I would wake up to a report every day about something you posted in MHW thread that was offtopic, not at all fun man.
Go look at the history of my posts (if you can actually do that, now that it's been chopped up and renamed and reposted, etc.)

I didn't start this. Most of the bullshit starts when big mouth Sunbeam gets involved. there isn't a more toxic or assholish person on your boards here than him. I just don't tolerate it, is what is the problem I guess..

Naming the posting what it's named is clearly negative and uncalled for. So whomever did that is clearly a sleaze.

best,
Cal
Last edited by CaliberCH on Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 51

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription

Post by CaliberCH » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:16 am

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:52 pm
Caliber, fucking read MistHill's explanation and stop acting like a fuckwad. You brought this on yourself. It's not the year, it's not my post, it's the information in that tuts4you topic that matters. Don't care for your bypass, am just stating shit like the one you're promoting was done in 2015. So fuck off with your 82 scanners crap.. StealthEdit works for any kind of memory scanning technique. What I meant in my suggestion was to find out HOW StealthEdit WORKS, not who invented some bypass before you. All you care about, clearly.

And you do know what StealthEdit is.. you just can't use it in your trainers for the quick run-around, thus get pissed your work on those 82 scanners or w.e. brought you shit in return. Squall already posted it works for MHW, like it did for other titles across time.

As far as me proving anything to you, no need to do that. Most of my posts come with snippets, explanations, proof of concept, detailed shit. Yours? Squat.

Don't make me remind you of the FarCry bypass fiasco where you ended up using a method I made public. I saw no crediting for that, cuz yeah, anyone can figure it out, right? You want people to share methods about bypassing in public with you? Not gonna happen. Strictly because you will use it to benefit your business.

Lastly, am reminding you where you're standing: whole business is about creating modifications for games. Which by EULAs is clear and blunt infringement. That's why you cease and desist. Imagine all game developers doing that.. would you take down all of your trainers? Exactly my point. So all of those people you are bitching about.. you're part of that mass. You're a game hacker. Snap out of the pompous preaching. Remember these: this software is for educational purposes only; we don't take responsibility for.. ; if you like the game, buy it. And so on.. You, CH, are part of this too :) You chose your path; now walk it without denying/discarding it.

Merry fucking Christmas 2 weeks early? Again, go fuck yourself with this pathetic propaganda. It's clear to us you got irked off and can't shake it but in a clichéistic manner.

Well that was a completely useless read..

I hope you feel better after writing it. I don't need you to tell me how to run a trainer site, lol. I gave you credit for using the warez version of ghost recon and our posting about Far Cry 5 to come up with a solution. What fiasco?

No, we don't share things publicly sometimes. Especially if we think folks like you will screw it up for the members of the site. However, I WAS going to share here. In fact I still WILL, but I am only going to share with the table creator.

Stealth Edit was created by you? I assume if the game has anti-VEH then it wouldn't work, is that correct? You actually have no idea what we have access to or can do with our trainers. But whatever man.

Look the table creator either wants the bypass or not. The rest of this is you coming in here trying to ward off someone who might know how to bypass the game and you don't. You 'wont work on it' because of some inane reason, and the leeches here look up to you, so I came here due to the fact we aren't supporting the title any more to assist. "Don't care for your bypass, am just stating shit like the one you're promoting was done in 2015." Well then go do it, and get all this bullshit talk about how easy it is over with. Then you can really rub it in my face and be the hero here in this site. Either way I don't care.

CH is not 1) promoting warez 2) willingly trying to screw DLC of games 3) willingly trying to F up multiplayer experiences. Many other sites are doing this.

"Lastly, am reminding you where you're standing: whole business is about creating modifications for games. Which by EULAs is clear and blunt infringement. That's why you cease and desist. Imagine all game developers doing that.. would you take down all of your trainers?" <--- this is where things are headed. Yes, CH will be ready when we are forced into this situation, both with precedent and with capital and legal set up to deal with this. In fact, based on the clown circus of characters that is our competition, it's likely that all paid trainer sites will probably depend on us to go into battle. I'd love to hear differently from some of the players out there, but all this 'talk' is just 'talk' until YOU get the letters and EULA and takedown actions. You could give a damn. fearlessrevolution has you working there, and don't realize that you are just as likely to burn them down as help them.. Same for the site here.

The topic here was created to fuck with CH, plain and simple. I came to fearless to offer help to the table creator. Go look at the timeline. It's you wankers who escalated this.

Merry Christmas... yes 2 weeks early and all month.

best,
Cal

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3533
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 1094

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription

Post by STN » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:32 am

CaliberCH wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:06 am
Go look at the history of my posts (if you can actually do that, now that it's been chopped up and renamed and reposted, etc.)

I didn't start this. Most of the bullshit starts when big mouth Sunbeam gets involved. there isn't a more toxic or assholish person on your boards here than him. I just don't tolerate it, is what is the problem I guess..
Sunbeam is very blunt and honest with his feelings and doesn't hide behind some diplomatic bullshit which is something i admire in him although it can feel very assholish if you're on the receiving end i agree (personal experience) then again who wouldn't :). I wouldn't call him toxic but you're free to your opinion.

I'll edit out the title since it can come off as a suggestion and i don't really care what people do with their subscription. I'll say this though that banning Sunbeam is a sleazy move especially since your membership costs. What he does here can't really match that, i was surprised to read that.

User avatar
CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 51

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription

Post by CaliberCH » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:33 am

Here is where I gave 'Sunbeam' who should really be called something else, as he is anything but.. credit in the past.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6334&p=40609#p40609

Here is where I posted help a LONG TIME AGO on the MHW forums to assist people to get around the ORIGINAL scanner, which people used the table here for a long while. I did this WHILE we had our trainer on the site..

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7629&p=54738#p54738

more here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7169&p=49969#p49969

So, again, all this bullshit is coming from other people. I've been assisting here and there on this site when I can.

Happy Holidays,
Cal
Last edited by CaliberCH on Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 51

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription

Post by CaliberCH » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:35 am

The scanner in place now, is NOT the same, and is completely different, and apparently is tied to the DRM process (i.e. DENUVO) in such a way that they SPECIFICALLY contacted us because we were bypassing it, and that they are claiming that this affects their DRM process.

This is why I make my assumptions about DENUVO being involved in the anti-cheat. That may be wrong, but it's why I surmise that.

best,
Cal

User avatar
CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 51

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription

Post by CaliberCH » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:45 am

STN wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:32 am
CaliberCH wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:06 am
Go look at the history of my posts (if you can actually do that, now that it's been chopped up and renamed and reposted, etc.)

I didn't start this. Most of the bullshit starts when big mouth Sunbeam gets involved. there isn't a more toxic or assholish person on your boards here than him. I just don't tolerate it, is what is the problem I guess..
Sunbeam is very blunt and honest with his feelings and doesn't hide behind some diplomatic bullshit which is something i admire in him although it can be very assholish if you're on the receiving end i agree (personal experience) :)). I wouldn't call him toxic but you're free to your opinion.

I'll edit out the title since it can come off as a suggestion and i don't really care what people do with their subscription. I'll say this though that banning Sunbeam is a sleazy move especially since your membership costs. What he does here can't really match that, i was surprised to read that.
Sunbeam is very biased and self absorbed. Whether he's toxic or destructive to your projects in the long run for people who deal with him is left up to them to find out.

I appreciate the change of the topic header if you do it.

Regarding Sunbeam, I asked PWiz to reconsider awhile back, but you know exactly why Sunbeam was banned, and the stuff that he posted was removed off of fearless. I've even considered certain people for specialized roles to assist CH in certain projects or whatever, but PWiz (probably rightfully so) has rejected the idea, or people we reached out to have had inflated expectations about what kind of income they can make, so the relationships are pretty much shit right now. This sort of stuff isn't helping. I have no control over it, and I think if Sunbeam did something like that affecting fearlessrevolution there would have been equal treatment there. I guess you guys know what you are doing having him involved there, with his anarchic side.. having access to God knows what and his propensity to be unable to STFU. Maybe the owner doesn't care. PWiz has hardcopy web html and screenshots of that stuff to this day. Like I said, I am not as much of an enemy to SB and you as you guys think. However, I cannot control repercussions of things that get done on fearless or by SB when he 'isn't diplomatic' and 'blunt', or is incapable of letting certain things/'secrets' remain as they are so they don't get patched or destroyed in 24 hours as people share it all over the web. When it's the sort of stuff he posted here about proprietary CH stuff, well that 'blunt' kind of posting didn't go over well at CH.

best,
Cal

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 2814
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 1196

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer

Post by SunBeam » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:58 am

How the fuck can YOU, as a trainer maker and having a business based on this shit, bow down to Capcom asking you not to touch some scanner??? Do you even hear yourself??? Do you have a simple notion of fucking reversing to use these blunt statements about code you obviously can't transform in readable ASM? If it's in Denuvo, it's obviously virtualized. Unless you interpreted the multiple VMs.. you don't get to teach us what Denuvo does and doesn't. Proof or shut the fuck up. Obviously there won't be any.. not because some secrets are well kept hidden.. but because you cannot do shit about it and prove your words. You don't get to analyze Denuvo with Cheat Engine or cheat engine.. Furthermore, anti-VEH??? You clueless fuck. The fact that you cannot get CE's VEH DLL injected in the game process to comfy quick debug a game is no anti-VEH technique. Do your homework properly and stop with this idiotic charade. Using pompous words most people don't fiddle with or use in day to day basis doesn't constitute a base for mocking the world with your artificial superiority. Check CreateRemoteThread.. then also try injecting a simple C++ DLL that does absolutely nothing.. see if it gets injected. Anti-VEH my ass.. it's your stupidity that triumphs in the end; am sorry if you don't have the time to properly investigate what's going on and, just so you don't lose your admirers, come with some convoluted explanation based on only your understanding of why it MIGHT not work.

If you've done your homework properly you'd have seen there's been some beef between Denuvo and VMProtect a while ago, involving some unpaid debts. Then some leakage which led to quick cracking of various games. I ask you.. do you know VMProtect is what's being used to virtualize critical code via SDK in Denuvo? Do you know this or not?.. What do you think they use for those scanners??? Why are we talking about Denuvo then? It all relies on VMProtect..

All you did was use DBVM + breakpoints on access on some code you wanted to hook. And *pop* the "scanners". Then loop till you found no other read instruction that would check-up on the others. Considering the ton of "crashes for me" replies.. Id6say you missed some.. and there aren't just 82. Ever thought there can be timed triggers? Not to mention on event triggers? Yeah, the wonders of being able to drop in quick SDK macros for the enveloped result. Apart from that.. what else is soooo magical and mystical that has to be kept private and not shared with the world? Not to mention when you couldn't fucking bypass EAC you suddenly developed interest for some other places where bypasses were discussed. Like UC. And you want me to assess your knowledge level and bow down to your skills based on what? Pfft.. Fucking despise people who have a grudge on others for breaking their only way of debugging or training a game. Grow the fuck up and stop with the self-sufficiency. Want independence, build your own tools and methods. There are others out there who'll outsmart you at any given opportunity; it really shows the jealous and inhumane part of you when you struggle to keep something private for so long, to only learn that some fuckwads like me is preaching about it publicly. At least I do my homework, I explain how shit works and am not afraid to go to round 2 with anything devs throw at us.

As for the "the scanner is someplace else now" or how the fuck you wrote it.. the same executable protected 3 times with VMProtect will return different results everytime. Why.. because the VMs are unique. Same happens with game updates. The executable changes, some core code shifts based on the amount of interposed functions or compiler optimization. So yes.. it will be someplace else.. luckily you can repeat the same tiresome cat and mouse game with the 82 scanners.. hoping Capcom reads this and decides to fuck it up even more. You wouldn't care, right? Trainer is down, CH is out of the game.

Same as you did with your assumption of the "anti-VEH" is what you're doing now. I don't work for fearlessrevolution. Last time I say this. I only did 2 trainers as a Creator, for free, not being paid at all. Cuz yeah, I'm rich, I like what I'm doing and fearlessrevolution likes quality. Sure must have pissed you off not getting the lead with those titles.. but hey, you trained a shitload of others, right?

I'm right here, you know. No need to address STN separately, thinking things will change if he says something to meet your "world peace" approach. This "good cop - bad cop" ping-pong won't help you. Especially when you did the same thing with him: PWizard collects dirt on people. When you can't win an argument the decent way, you shut people up with what you know about them, threatening to disclose it to the public. Yes.. till proven, it's my word against yours.. I know the classic charade; nothing serious happens, but it has to be said and mentioned just to remind people how powerful CH is at losing fair and square. You need blackmail to win an argument.

That's why I got offered lifetime for free and turned it down a few years ago when I was part of a reversing team whose 1 member (not me) decided to crack your trainers and post them free of charge on the internet. That's where you bring in bribe when people start messing with your engine core. Takes an awful amount of time, given the amount of knowledge, to start from 0 or improve your protection, eh? Time you'd very well invest in releasing quick trainers to the pleb.. So what did the good reverser do.. he bought lifetime with his own money. Then got muted on the forums (better to keep him there, like that, than banned) and later on banned cuz of the so called slandering. There you have it. Not "you know why he got banned". I got banned because you can't shut me up and it damages your business. Bribe? No, thank you.

Oh.. and a Happy New Year too.

User avatar
Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 11

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer

Post by Empress_Ravenna » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:23 am

Accounts been hacked.. just gotta repost this on all my threads till i can figure out how to erase my last days worth of hacked messages!!
Last edited by Empress_Ravenna on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:29 am, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 2814
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 1196

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer

Post by SunBeam » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:27 am

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:23 am
already submitted too
Nope, you haven't; let me know when. Else, I'll just consider it gang-banging just cuz you hate CH.

User avatar
Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 11

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer

Post by Empress_Ravenna » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:53 am

Accounts been hacked.. just gotta repost this on all my threads till i can figure out how to erase my last days worth of hacked messages!!
Last edited by Empress_Ravenna on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 11

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer

Post by Empress_Ravenna » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:53 am

anyhow lets close this topic now.. it leads to nowhere

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 2814
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 1196

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer

Post by SunBeam » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:28 am

^ Now that I'm on to you, you want this closed? :) Can you provide proof to sustain your claims, that Caliber has stolen stuff of yours, or not? Last call.

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3533
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 1094

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription

Post by STN » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:41 am

CaliberCH wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:45 am
I guess you guys know what you are doing having him involved there, with his anarchic side.. having access to God knows what and his propensity to be unable to STFU. Maybe the owner doesn't care. PWiz has hardcopy web html and screenshots of that stuff to this day. Like I said, I am not as much of an enemy to SB and you as you guys think. However, I cannot control repercussions of things that get done on fearless or by SB when he 'isn't diplomatic' and 'blunt', or is incapable of letting certain things/'secrets' remain as they are so they don't get patched or destroyed in 24 hours as people share it all over the web. When it's the sort of stuff he posted here about proprietary CH stuff, well that 'blunt' kind of posting didn't go over well at CH.
Honestly, i think his propensity to unable to STFU and share secrets and methods is something that you and everyone should appreciate and be glad he is like that. If he was anything like you and me, Mr@ntifun and CH wouldn't have profited off some of the biggest game titles of the year (fc5 and others tied to eac).

This is what i don't understand, you should be more appreciative of his contributions than be demeaning and calling him anarchic, toxic and whatever else you did. I certainly appreciate him because he's doing this for the love of doing it and i don't know about you but I've lost it and it's just a chore. He's doing what we're too busy/preoccupied with other things to do and for free. He must have helped a lot CH sales so how is he toxic?.

As for repercussions of his sharing, i don't think it has any negative consequences but encourages knowledge and makes it easier for everyone to be in this "game". Also i don't know what we're doing differently than you @CH when you say "things that get done on fearless".

Lastly, you know my position at fearlessrevolution. I don't have any control over what the admins do there so I don't know why Sunbeam is there and what fearlessrevolution thinks about his "toxic" side. My guess is because he's good at what he does.

If i am being honest, i don't know about any help you've given to peeps here. Dropping a hint or two doesn't constitute help, it appears condescending and advetising like, like look at me, i did it and you can't. I am guilty of this so i know how it works. You're only here when YOU need help or wants to boast about something and that's okay, just admit it.

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3533
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 1094

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer

Post by STN » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:56 am

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:53 am
anyhow lets close this topic now.. it leads to nowhere
I don't think you understand why i moved the posts here, it really isn't because of CH hatred. It is so everyone can post without my inbox getting filled with reports/thread derailed and it is obvious everyone had something to say because the MHW thread was all CH did this n that instead of actual discussion about Squalls table.

I don't believe in silencing someone out of hatred or difference of views, that is how I've always run sites. Besides, i think it has led somewhere, Sunbeam suggested Squall stealthedit might work and it did. Wouldn't have happened if not for this little argument. :D

I have personally learned a few things from this thread and i see it as a fruitful discussion :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]