Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription

Post by SunBeam »

..meanwhile Squal owns MHW, Cielos writes a no clip for Darksiders 3 and updates his Odyssey table, budabum posts an (oh yeah!) inventory editor for same game and so on.. the community moves, spins alongside Earth's rotation..

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

Accounts been hacked.. just gotta repost this on all my threads till i can figure out how to erase my last days worth of hacked messages!!
Last edited by Empress_Ravenna on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

CaliberCH wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:06 am
Go look at the history of my posts (if you can actually do that, now that it's been chopped up and renamed and reposted, etc.)

I didn't start this. Most of the bullshit starts when big mouth Sunbeam gets involved. there isn't a more toxic or assholish person on your boards here than him. I just don't tolerate it, is what is the problem I guess..
Sunbeam is very blunt and honest with his feelings and doesn't hide behind some diplomatic bullshit which is something i admire in him although it can feel very assholish if you're on the receiving end i agree (personal experience) then again who wouldn't :). I wouldn't call him toxic but you're free to your opinion.

I'll edit out the title since it can come off as a suggestion and i don't really care what people do with their subscription. I'll say this though that banning Sunbeam is a sleazy move especially since your membership costs. What he does here can't really match that, i was surprised to read that.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer

Post by SunBeam »

How the fuck can YOU, as a trainer maker and having a business based on this shit, bow down to Capcom asking you not to touch some scanner??? Do you even hear yourself??? Do you have a simple notion of fucking reversing to use these blunt statements about code you obviously can't transform in readable ASM? If it's in Denuvo, it's obviously virtualized. Unless you interpreted the multiple VMs.. you don't get to teach us what Denuvo does and doesn't. Proof or shut the fuck up. Obviously there won't be any.. not because some secrets are well kept hidden.. but because you cannot do shit about it and prove your words. You don't get to analyze Denuvo with Cheat Engine or cheat engine.. Furthermore, anti-VEH??? You clueless fuck. The fact that you cannot get CE's VEH DLL injected in the game process to comfy quick debug a game is no anti-VEH technique. Do your homework properly and stop with this idiotic charade. Using pompous words most people don't fiddle with or use in day to day basis doesn't constitute a base for mocking the world with your artificial superiority. Check CreateRemoteThread.. then also try injecting a simple C++ DLL that does absolutely nothing.. see if it gets injected. Anti-VEH my ass.. it's your stupidity that triumphs in the end; am sorry if you don't have the time to properly investigate what's going on and, just so you don't lose your admirers, come with some convoluted explanation based on only your understanding of why it MIGHT not work.

If you've done your homework properly you'd have seen there's been some beef between Denuvo and VMProtect a while ago, involving some unpaid debts. Then some leakage which led to quick cracking of various games. I ask you.. do you know VMProtect is what's being used to virtualize critical code via SDK in Denuvo? Do you know this or not?.. What do you think they use for those scanners??? Why are we talking about Denuvo then? It all relies on VMProtect..

All you did was use DBVM + breakpoints on access on some code you wanted to hook. And *pop* the "scanners". Then loop till you found no other read instruction that would check-up on the others. Considering the ton of "crashes for me" replies.. Id6say you missed some.. and there aren't just 82. Ever thought there can be timed triggers? Not to mention on event triggers? Yeah, the wonders of being able to drop in quick SDK macros for the enveloped result. Apart from that.. what else is soooo magical and mystical that has to be kept private and not shared with the world? Not to mention when you couldn't fucking bypass EAC you suddenly developed interest for some other places where bypasses were discussed. Like UC. And you want me to assess your knowledge level and bow down to your skills based on what? Pfft.. Fucking despise people who have a grudge on others for breaking their only way of debugging or training a game. Grow the fuck up and stop with the self-sufficiency. Want independence, build your own tools and methods. There are others out there who'll outsmart you at any given opportunity; it really shows the jealous and inhumane part of you when you struggle to keep something private for so long, to only learn that some fuckwads like me is preaching about it publicly. At least I do my homework, I explain how shit works and am not afraid to go to round 2 with anything devs throw at us.

As for the "the scanner is someplace else now" or how the fuck you wrote it.. the same executable protected 3 times with VMProtect will return different results everytime. Why.. because the VMs are unique. Same happens with game updates. The executable changes, some core code shifts based on the amount of interposed functions or compiler optimization. So yes.. it will be someplace else.. luckily you can repeat the same tiresome cat and mouse game with the 82 scanners.. hoping Capcom reads this and decides to fuck it up even more. You wouldn't care, right? Trainer is down, CH is out of the game.

Same as you did with your assumption of the "anti-VEH" is what you're doing now. I don't work for fearlessrevolution. Last time I say this. I only did 2 trainers as a Creator, for free, not being paid at all. Cuz yeah, I'm rich, I like what I'm doing and fearlessrevolution likes quality. Sure must have pissed you off not getting the lead with those titles.. but hey, you trained a shitload of others, right?

I'm right here, you know. No need to address STN separately, thinking things will change if he says something to meet your "world peace" approach. This "good cop - bad cop" ping-pong won't help you. Especially when you did the same thing with him: PWizard collects dirt on people. When you can't win an argument the decent way, you shut people up with what you know about them, threatening to disclose it to the public. Yes.. till proven, it's my word against yours.. I know the classic charade; nothing serious happens, but it has to be said and mentioned just to remind people how powerful CH is at losing fair and square. You need blackmail to win an argument.

That's why I got offered lifetime for free and turned it down a few years ago when I was part of a reversing team whose 1 member (not me) decided to crack your trainers and post them free of charge on the internet. That's where you bring in bribe when people start messing with your engine core. Takes an awful amount of time, given the amount of knowledge, to start from 0 or improve your protection, eh? Time you'd very well invest in releasing quick trainers to the pleb.. So what did the good reverser do.. he bought lifetime with his own money. Then got muted on the forums (better to keep him there, like that, than banned) and later on banned cuz of the so called slandering. There you have it. Not "you know why he got banned". I got banned because you can't shut me up and it damages your business. Bribe? No, thank you.

Oh.. and a Happy New Year too.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Accounts been hacked.. just gotta repost this on all my threads till i can figure out how to erase my last days worth of hacked messages!!
Last edited by Empress_Ravenna on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:29 am, edited 5 times in total.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:23 am
already submitted too
Nope, you haven't; let me know when. Else, I'll just consider it gang-banging just cuz you hate CH.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Last edited by Empress_Ravenna on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

anyhow lets close this topic now.. it leads to nowhere

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

^ Now that I'm on to you, you want this closed? :) Can you provide proof to sustain your claims, that Caliber has stolen stuff of yours, or not? Last call.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

CaliberCH wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:45 am
I guess you guys know what you are doing having him involved there, with his anarchic side.. having access to God knows what and his propensity to be unable to STFU. Maybe the owner doesn't care. PWiz has hardcopy web html and screenshots of that stuff to this day. Like I said, I am not as much of an enemy to SB and you as you guys think. However, I cannot control repercussions of things that get done on fearless or by SB when he 'isn't diplomatic' and 'blunt', or is incapable of letting certain things/'secrets' remain as they are so they don't get patched or destroyed in 24 hours as people share it all over the web. When it's the sort of stuff he posted here about proprietary CH stuff, well that 'blunt' kind of posting didn't go over well at CH.
Honestly, i think his propensity to unable to STFU and share secrets and methods is something that you and everyone should appreciate and be glad he is like that. If he was anything like you and me, Mr@ntifun and CH wouldn't have profited off some of the biggest game titles of the year (fc5 and others tied to eac).

This is what i don't understand, you should be more appreciative of his contributions than be demeaning and calling him anarchic, toxic and whatever else you did. I certainly appreciate him because he's doing this for the love of doing it and i don't know about you but I've lost it and it's just a chore. He's doing what we're too busy/preoccupied with other things to do and for free. He must have helped a lot CH sales so how is he toxic?.

As for repercussions of his sharing, i don't think it has any negative consequences but encourages knowledge and makes it easier for everyone to be in this "game". Also i don't know what we're doing differently than you @CH when you say "things that get done on fearless".

Lastly, you know my position at fearlessrevolution. I don't have any control over what the admins do there so I don't know why Sunbeam is there and what fearlessrevolution thinks about his "toxic" side. My guess is because he's good at what he does.

If i am being honest, i don't know about any help you've given to peeps here. Dropping a hint or two doesn't constitute help, it appears condescending and advetising like, like look at me, i did it and you can't. I am guilty of this so i know how it works. You're only here when YOU need help or wants to boast about something and that's okay, just admit it.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:53 am
anyhow lets close this topic now.. it leads to nowhere
I don't think you understand why i moved the posts here, it really isn't because of CH hatred. It is so everyone can post without my inbox getting filled with reports/thread derailed and it is obvious everyone had something to say because the MHW thread was all CH did this n that instead of actual discussion about Squalls table.

I don't believe in silencing someone out of hatred or difference of views, that is how I've always run sites. Besides, i think it has led somewhere, Sunbeam suggested Squall stealthedit might work and it did. Wouldn't have happened if not for this little argument. :D

I have personally learned a few things from this thread and i see it as a fruitful discussion :)

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

@CaliberCH: Here's my last bit of information to you and these games: [Link]. Dark Souls Remastered == Namco; has integrity checks; Monster Hunter World == Capcom; has the same logic in the integrity checks. Gee, tough cookie; I wonder if this "cross-licensing" was applied to their anti-cheat protection as well.. From the looks of it, DSR and MHW have the same exact type of shit scanning executable memory.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Last edited by Empress_Ravenna on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

So from what I read it seems there are 2 main school of thought for defeating the integrity scanners:
1. Interrupting code execution at desired hooking point and redirecting to a copy (not 100% exact, e.g. hard coded jump addresses) of the code page where modifications can be made freely.
2. Having each scanner return the correct CRC.

For the first option, it branches into two ways for redirection of the RIP instruction pointer.
A. Stealthedit plugin which Squall's table uses.
B. VEH Detour a la fearlessrevolution
I'm guessing the difference between the two is just the exception handler they use, the former using the Windows default Structured exception handler the latter using the newer vectored exception handler? But the principle behind both is to hook the specific int3 interrupt instruction and make the original code non-executable. This triggers a page fault when the code page is executed, the plugin/trainer then redirects the instruction pointer to a copy of the original code where modifications can be made without being checked for integrity.

This leads us to a 3rd option which is DBVM Memory Cloaking. The inner workings are explained on GitHub but basically it also makes a copy of the original code. All read/write operations are redirected to the copy while execute operations are done on the original. So I'm guessing the integrity scanners will get redirected the copy of unmodified code while the original executable memory can be modified freely.

The second option is the one Caliber uses I suppose? I'm not sure how it works exactly, I have in mind two possibilities a. modify the code in such a way that there is CRC collision b. modify the integrity checks or associated routines themselves. Given how troublesome and limiting it is to generate a hash collision, I'm guessing it is the latter. I'm guessing the latter is also not easy since the integrity checks are obfuscated behind D's VM? If too many people uses this method, Capcom can easily update the integrity checks again, changing the code signatures etc. so the layman without any reversing knowledge will not be able to find all the integrity scanning code by themselves. Plus, there is always the possibility of one integrity check being left out resulting in a crash/undetermined behaviour. This is similar to issues encountered when defeating D protection, but I digress.

So weighing both options, we will have some slowdowns if we choose the first option. Depending on how frequent a code is executed, the triggering of page faults can lead to negligible or noticeable performance hits. Assuming the developers are reasonable people, they probably only check code that are not frequently accessed so their DRM/anti-cheat will not negatively impact clean playing players. We can then also assume that our page faults should not impact performance much, that is until we back the developers into a corner and they double down on their protection. For more infomation please refer to Injustice 2 Robin Gorilla microstutters. DBVM will also have some slowdowns due to all code having to pass through the additional DBVM layer. If we use the second option, we can expect some unpredictable crashes and behaviour depending on whether we caught all integrity checks and if Capcom updated the checks or added new ones.

Ultimately, I think we should all pray that developers do not force you to grant them ring 0 access to check if you have cheatengine or some memory modification program running in the background in order to play their blockbuster AAA game. Or that they are given the right to charge you for felony in federal court for trying to hack your single player experience because they want to add in a microtransaction economy to their historically single player franchise. For more information please read Devil May Cry 5.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:33 pm
hmm... >;D

RUN! MEN HIDE! >;D

Hissss!!!

and anyhow ya interesting Topic this has been but i have other stuff to do now... byes!

What the fuck is wrong with you