hack tool win 32 auto kms ?

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: hack tool win 32 auto kms ?

Post by TimFun13 »

Vee_ wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:12 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:40 pm

Technically, it's only a virus if it self replicates.
Technically, yeah. But as i said, virus is more general in terms of malicious program to most people.
Agreed, that was actually my point. Just that it tends to be used incorrectly; most people will call any malicious code a "virus", and this is "technically incorrect".

And on a side note, if it was visa-versa I'd have argued the ever changing dynamics of language, and that no definition can remain static forever. The "language is defined by the people that speak it" thing.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:48 am
Deepthroat wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:38 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:44 pm

I read it, that's why I was laughing at your use of "if you keep reading between the lines you're not to learn anything"; then take "some" and giving a set amount to it. For one.

But you remind me of a meme, a woman on LinkedIn that was "head of cyber security" with an "Art History Major".
Then laugh all you want, lacking arguments and sense you go OFF TOPIC while resorting to childish memes, typical.
When you get a degree in Computer Networks and Cybersecurity and +8y of work experience in Cybersecurity, you may try to talk with me again.
Until then like I said before don't waste my time, I don't have time for wannabes.
Off Topic, Really; You might want to re-read some posts, you went off topic first? Plus you seem to be the only one trying to "wannabe" anything.
I was just pointing out facts.

EDIT:
With +8yrs in Cybersecurity, and a degree; I would think you could do better citing than a corporate webpage. And centering your argument around the use of the word "some". Plus you still don't know what a virus is, which is why most "Cybersecurity" is a joke.
You the only one who doesn't know what a Virus is, for you they created from heaven with godly tools and guidelines, when a virus is nothing more than a program that can be easily created.
And as I said before, stop wasting my time.
PS: And yes you're the one who went OFF Topic from the start, I responded directly to OP stating the Trainer is not malicious whasoever and that the warning he was getting was unrelated to the Trainer. While you were to busy talking about Malware, AVs and none of them provided the answer OP needed, not to mention it was mostly nonsense and misinformation.
Vee_ wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:12 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:40 pm

Technically, it's only a virus if it self replicates.
Technically, yeah. But as i said, virus is more general in terms of malicious program to most people.
Don't bother, the moment he sees virus a something out of this world, is a waste of time. Virus are a program like everything else, only difference is they have malicious instructions.
A Virus will do whatever it was instructed to do, there's no set of guidelines to follow when creating malware, so assuming a virus needs and replicates is wrong.
He clearly stated "If it doesn't replicate, it's not a virus", that is wrong in so many ways... While behavior is used to categorize the type of Malware, is wrong to assume it needs to follow a specific path to be malicious.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Deepthroat wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:50 pm
...You the only one who doesn't know what a Virus is...
So the fact that multiple people have told you that you are wrong, just goes right over your head?
EDIT: You even quoted someone agreeing with me, wow!
Deepthroat wrote:
...While you were to busy talking about Malware, AVs and none of them provided the answer OP needed...
You do understand the OP said "windows defender" gave them a warning, and that windows defender is an AV of sorts?
Deepthroat wrote:
...He clearly stated "If it doesn't replicate, it's not a virus", that is wrong in so many ways... While behavior is used to categorize the type of Malware, is wrong to assume it needs to follow a specific path to be malicious....
Once again, cite your claims. Otherwise it's just BS. Plus a virus doesn't have to be malicious to be a virus. I think you're confusing "malware" with "virus". [Link]
All malware is malicious (it's even in the name), but not all virus are malicious; there have even been viruses created and used to remove malware. Like in biology, sometimes a virus is the only way to stop a more deadly virus. [Link]
Deepthroat wrote:
...Don't bother, the moment he sees virus a something out of this world, is a waste of time. Virus are a program like everything else, only difference is they have malicious instructions.....
You're clearly projecting here (how do you not see that). [Link]
I have said numerous times:
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:01 pm
[Link]
"A computer virus is a type of malicious software that, when executed, replicates itself by modifying other computer programs and inserting its own code. When this replication succeeds, the affected areas are then said to be "infected" with a computer virus."
And no, like a virus in biology, a virus is not a full thing (program/cell), it's only a small part that can't work on it's own (it requires a host to work/survive), it has to be injected into other processes or files (cells of sorts). If it's stand alone it's not a virus either, plus it also needs to self replicate.

[Link]
[Link]