Is Cheat engine dying

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Vishous
Cheater
Cheater

Is Cheat engine dying

Post by Vishous »

Then get a little freaked out lately I feel like it's getting harder and harder to find information about cheat engine let alone tutorials can anyone tell me what's been going on.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Is Cheat engine dying

Post by TimFun13 »

I seems like every day there are more tutorials and info posted, and yet there are still people who say they can't find any of it.

Do you have access to google, or any search engine?

What info can't you find?

EDIT:

Seeing as how most can't work a search engine, I really wonder what people would do if they still had to go to the library and sift though a bunch of cards to may be find some info.

I really like how there are 3 tutorials listed in the "Similar threads", that is one of those great cosmic jokes.
Last edited by TimFun13 on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Vishous
Cheater
Cheater

Is Cheat engine dying

Post by Vishous »

I can't read. So the more detailed tutorials is all useless to me and the video tutorials are getting old. But I mostly posted this because the Discord isn't working.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Is Cheat engine dying

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Vishous, post: 43747, member: 2588"]I can't read. So the more detailed tutorials is all useless to me and the video tutorials are getting old. But I mostly posted this because the Discord isn't working.[/QUOTE]

...but you can write, right? :D I suggest you start looking [I]better[/I] for information, there's plenty of resource sites out there. Plus Wikis, CE comes with a text file called celua.txt, CE's github contains all you need in the sources, etc. Yes, waste time learning, then you won't be saying what you just did.

STN
Founder
Founder

Is Cheat engine dying

Post by STN »

Read the news post for discord information.

Maybe there aren't new tutorials because everything has been repeated to death. There comes a point when tutorials cannot teach you anything new and you have to figure stuff out on your own.
Last edited by STN on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vishous
Cheater
Cheater

Is Cheat engine dying

Post by Vishous »

kudos .... lol

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Is Cheat engine dying

Post by hysspy »

Hmm i think the answer is no dying, as long as there's this masters : sir lord [USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER] , sir lord [USER=1]@STN[/USER], sir lord [USER=68]@Recifense[/USER] and sir lord [USER=91]@ShyTwig16[/USER] ;)

Their tutorials are easy to understand and of course their tables too :D

I hope after they age to 40's or 50's maybe :D , they're still making tutorials and tables for games :D
Last edited by hysspy on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Is Cheat engine dying

Post by STN »

Vishous wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:28 pm
Then get a little freaked out lately I feel like it's getting harder and harder to find information about cheat engine let alone tutorials can anyone tell me what's been going on.
You are blind and lazy, didn't change in two years. Use search

Arcos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcos »

Well, this guy have a point on this.

Since now i would like to say that i'm not a programmer or dev, just low life electronics eng.

For exemple, i'm trying to use mono in a game called Humankind. Even though i "can use" mono i can't apply properly in this game.
There are inumerous factors when it comes to apply something, this game in question can have an anti cheat or the fact that i have no clue about what and how to search with mono is having an major role in all of this. (Btw normal methods don't work and search unknow value is just filling 13gb of ram no clue why)

But even though there are tutorials and people on this forum are very helpful, you need surpass somethings alone. There is no help with it, life is just like this.

If you can't resolve you problem just download some table and look at the code, that should be useful if have minor knowledge on assembler, c, c# and c++

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Arcos wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:11 pm
Well, this guy have a point on this.

Since now i would like to say that i'm not a programmer or dev, just low life electronics eng.

For exemple, i'm trying to use mono in a game called Humankind. Even though i "can use" mono i can't apply properly in this game.
There are inumerous factors when it comes to apply something, this game in question can have an anti cheat or the fact that i have no clue about what and how to search with mono is having an major role in all of this. (Btw normal methods don't work and search unknow value is just filling 13gb of ram no clue why)

But even though there are tutorials and people on this forum are very helpful, you need surpass somethings alone. There is no help with it, life is just like this.

If you can't resolve you problem just download some table and look at the code, that should be useful if have minor knowledge on assembler, c, c# and c++
I thought cheating on Mono was easy mode, all the data structures are laid out in front of you without having to guess. Although you do need a different autoassembler command for JIT-ting Mono code else your AOB's aren't going to work sometimes when the code hasn't been spawned. I'm guessing that part is where newcomers get stuck, but after that it should be easier compared to cheating on non-Mono games.

[Link]

Arcos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arcos »

Well it is not hard though, i even can do the normal stuff like searching for a mtohod, jiting and get the right address that i need. For more normal game like cuphead i can make a cheat from mono and it is pretty straightfoward.

It is this spefic game i can't progress too much cause i can't find the right method, the only one i found that makes sense withing the game context doen't seem to be accessing anything. Wich is strange if you ask me, but i've never tried to make a cheat from scratch for this civ like games so this is my fault.

Thx very much for the video, i think this was the first i've ever watched.