Forum issue(s)

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Post Reply
User avatar
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 407

Forum issue(s)

Post by fantomas » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:15 am

Hi admins,

I do not know if it is related to the last scheduled maintenance but there seems to be a display problem with post-buttons (firefox), especially with 'Rate post positive', 'Post reputation' and 'Report this post' buttons.

'Reply with quote' button works fine.
Show
Image

User avatar
afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:07 pm
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Re: Forum issue(s)

Post by afraidless » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:02 pm

fantomas wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:15 am
Hi admins,

I do not know if it is related to the last scheduled maintenance but there seems to be a display problem with post-buttons (firefox), especially with 'Rate post positive', 'Post reputation' and 'Report this post' buttons.

'Reply with quote' button works fine.
Show
Image
same, firefox too :?

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 2687
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 1081

Re: Forum issue(s)

Post by SunBeam » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:03 pm

I'll investigate.

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3466
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 959

Re: Forum issue(s)

Post by STN » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Fixed
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

Invisible
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Forum issue(s)

Post by Invisible » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:18 pm

Hello Admins,

wasn't too sure if I should've posted a new thread but...every time I click on Tables on forum page, it just loads the forum index page instead.
Instead of /viewforum.php?f=4 it's /forums/watch-dogs-2.4/

Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:50 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Forum issue(s)

Post by Elterin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:14 pm

Same issue here. :(

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3466
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 959

Re: Forum issue(s)

Post by STN » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:41 am

Invisible wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:18 pm
Hello Admins,

wasn't too sure if I should've posted a new thread but...every time I click on Tables on forum page, it just loads the forum index page instead.
Instead of /viewforum.php?f=4 it's /forums/watch-dogs-2.4/
Refresh cache, your browser has cached the old redirects sending you to old links. Or you can use another browser while your main browser figures it out itself (3-7days depending on browser)

How to do that posted here
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6421
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

Acido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 109

Re: Forum issue(s)

Post by Acido » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:40 pm

STN wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:41 am
How to do that posted here
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6421
The requested topic does not exist.

But yes, clearing the cache fixed the issue for me as well.

User avatar
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 407

Re: Forum issue(s)

Post by fantomas » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:21 am

fantomas wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:15 am
Hi admins,

I do not know if it is related to the last scheduled maintenance but there seems to be a display problem with post-buttons (firefox), especially with 'Rate post positive', 'Post reputation' and 'Report this post' buttons.

'Reply with quote' button works fine.
Show
Image
I think it is broken again :(

Image

r33voo
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:16 am
Reputation: 8

Re: Forum issue(s)

Post by r33voo » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:15 am

Yup, can confirm I have the same problem but didn't earlier today or yesterday. Can provide a pic if I need but it's basically the same as his.

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3466
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 959

Re: Forum issue(s)

Post by STN » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:59 am

Ugh, it's the fucking stupid reputation extension. Doesn't like php 7 which i changed to last night to improve the performance of the whole site.

I'll see if i can figure something out. This extension has been nothing but a pain in the ass. Maybe we can write a custom one.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3466
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 959

Re: Forum issue(s)

Post by STN » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:05 pm

fantomas wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:21 am

I think it is broken again :(

Image
r33voo wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:15 am
Yup, can confirm I have the same problem but didn't earlier today or yesterday. Can provide a pic if I need but it's basically the same as his.
Fixed. You can test it by giving me a +rep :lol:
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

User avatar
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 407

Re: Forum issue(s)

Post by fantomas » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:10 pm

STN wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:05 pm
Fixed. You can test it by giving me a +rep :lol:
Your rock, STN ;)

User avatar
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 407

Re: Forum issue(s)

Post by fantomas » Sat May 25, 2019 10:49 am

@admins :)

Did you recently update the forum software? It seems that [video] bbcode has been replaced by [media] bbcode. That's fine but now all previously posted videos do not show up because they have been embedded in the [video] bbcode. :(

--Edit--

Here an example in this post

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1626
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 591

Re: Forum issue(s)

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sat May 25, 2019 12:16 pm

fantomas wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 10:49 am
@admins :)

Did you recently update the forum software? It seems that [video] bbcode has been replaced by [media] bbcode. That's fine but now all previously posted videos do not show up because they have been embedded in the [video] bbcode. :(

--Edit--

Here an example in this post
It's explained here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9440

You can just post the link or put it in the media tags.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]