Ask me anything

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Ask me anything

Post by Csimbi »

gir489 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:40 pm
Would you stop and try to have a conversation with an ant? Why would beings of vast intelligence who are capable of interstellar space travel at faster than light speeds even care about us if they knew? I wouldn't. Such an egotistical thing to assume they would want to talk to us.
I did not imply that they'd want to talk to us.
I am simply curios if there was a God, why'd he put them so out of reach?
Coming to think of it, it's a good choice. We (humankind as a whole) are still acting as a bunch of idiots.
Perhaps one day we'll mature and at that point, those other races won't be so out of reach anymore...
Too bad neither one of us will be around by then.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Could you make a table for Sniper Elite V2 Remastered on the Windows Store? <3

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

I got one: can I close this topic before it derails into something more retarded?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:33 am
LOL, did you seriously just post a racist, hate site to prove a version of Islam that's alien to Muslims?

But responses to that are [Link], [Link] and the best one here - [Link]

Reality:

Quran 4:90 So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.

2:190 Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.

2:192 And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

2:193 But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

2:256 “There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned.”

60: 8 Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

Countless more.

But you're free to your opinions. People who distort and wish for violence in Islam, they belong with ISIS crowd. They are the Khwaraji who use their own interpretation to fool gullible people for their goal of spreading fitna(violence) in land.

Salaam(peace!)

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi adm sir ..May I ask what happen to the plane..boeing MH370..sir..it's been disappear few years oredy..is it they been suck into a time door..like Bermuda triangle..please englighten us all..sir

sir i m impress with your answer on religion sir..about my question..is there a time hole or a gate travel,tq sir

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Ask me anything/Request a cheat.

Post by gir489 »

MangaDrawing wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:22 pm
Hi
I have a one question from assembly.
If we have player health that is float but the health maximum value was 4-byte while they are similar in appearance.
how can get health to maximum with assembly?
Floats are stored in the FPU, or, Floating Point Unit. There are several instructions to handle this, but the most efficient for your case is [Link].

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

STN wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:02 pm
gir489 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:33 am
LOL, did you seriously just post a racist, hate site to prove a version of Islam that's alien to Muslims?
~misunderstandings of islam~
Islam is not a race, it is an idea. A race is a group of people. Don't know why I had to explain that...

[Link]

Despite making up 10% of the world's population, Muslims make up 82% of the world's extremely violent terrorists. If you're offended your own religion is the cause of this, that's your problem, all I'm doing is pointing out facts. The rebuttals claim "it's a misunderstanding" of the passage. I suppose 9/11 was a misunderstanding, too...

But fuck me if looking at facts is racist now. It's [CURRENT_YEAR], can't criticize Islam, that's racist!

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi adm sir ..May I ask what happen to the plane..boeing MH370..sir..it's been disappear few years oredy..is it they been suck into a time door..like Bermuda triangle..please englighten us all..sir
Btw why is the 11th century crusade fail..is it about the faith..greed or otherwise..can sir please tell us......the story

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:09 pm
Islam is not a race, it is an idea. A race is a group of people. Don't know why I had to explain that...

[Link]

Despite making up 10% of the world's population, Muslims make up 82% of the world's extremely violent terrorists. If you're offended your own religion is the cause of this, that's your problem, all I'm doing is pointing out facts. The rebuttals claim "it's a misunderstanding" of the passage. I suppose 9/11 was a misunderstanding, too...

But fuck me if looking at facts is racist now. It's [CURRENT_YEAR], can't criticize Islam, that's racist!
Honestly, for a guy as smart as you, i didn't think you would be such a sheep following everything foxnews says.The pattern is clear, any non-Muslim terrorist is a mental patient or troubled youngboy even if he massacres people like it's a slaughterhouse and never reported as a terrorist but any Muslim fanatic who clearly has nothing to do with Islam is immediately labelled as "Islamic terrorist".

9/11 was political in nature and there's no misunderstanding of passages but corruption and twisting for own benefit. You know the biggest victim of "Islamic terrorism" are Muslims themselves, now how does that work?

I am not offended, i simply pity your ignorance and sheep like attitude. I showed you clear verses that refute everything that Islam is accused of. Now you and every terrorist can twist it to their own liking and start blowing people up due to some sick fetish but that wouldn't be Islam, now would it?. You can believe the interpretation of 1.8 billion Muslims or you can believe the interpretation of hate mongers/Islamophobes and terrorists. Your choice.

Anyway, this is not the place for this sort of discussion. I suggest you actually study the religion and not believe everything you read on the internet or media.

0Saph0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 0Saph0 »

could you please tell me how to get fast cryptocurrencies if my equipment is of limited resources?

could you lend me or give me cryptocurrencies?

and do you know if there is any way to hack Closers or CODE: Closers?

eduardomira
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eduardomira »

hi,

what do you know about ps4? were you talking about jailbreak?
do you have any tools for call of duty mobile?

take Care Sir.

Bash954
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bash954 »

I would like to know if its possible to get cheats for assassin's Creed Odyssey on xbox one X or if there is a cheat engine for it. Thanks

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir...may i ask if the pharoah of egypt that time of moses...he did sent a largest armies to chase all the way towards moses..is it true
and lastly when moses uses his godly help..clear the path of the sea to let the people whom is now isralis...to cover back in order to destroy the armies of egypt..which is behind them...is it true..
last thing..is it true there were claims of NOAH s ARK ship was discovered..sir..tq

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

Closed. It's obvious the author doesn't care for this anymore; was fun while it lasted. Peace.