Ask me anything

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Ask me anything/Request a cheat.

Post by STN »

gir489 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:46 pm
Ask me anything.
Do you have a girlfriend?
ETH or BTC or STNCoin?
Do you do drugs?
Why are you so mean to (some) people?

You said ask anything :P

Lightningreed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lightningreed »

How to export an art from Adobe Illustrator without Base64 <(")

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

STN wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:26 pm
ETH or BTC or STNCoin?
Do you do drugs?

Yes.
Ethereum all the fucking way to the MOON! Not only is it better than any other coin, it has a Turing-complete system. You could write any program and run it on the block chain. How fucking crazy is that?!
I used to smoke weed, but not anymore. Maybe I will again once it becomes legal.
It's my way of expressing disdain for that person.

Great questions.
Lightningreed wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:32 pm
You could use SVG, if you hate Base64 for some reason.

Lightningreed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lightningreed »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:34 pm
STN wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:26 pm
ETH or BTC or STNCoin?
Do you do drugs?

Yes.
Ethereum all the fucking way to the MOON! Not only is it better than any other coin, it has a Turing-complete system. You could write any program and run it on the block chain. How fucking crazy is that?!
I used to smoke weed, but not anymore. Maybe I will again once it becomes legal.
It's my way of expressing disdain for that person.

Great questions.
Lightningreed wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:32 pm
You could use SVG, if you hate Base64 for some reason.
I am already using SVG but the tool is exporting base64 on blurred objects

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I can't say for sure unless I look at the individual work you're trying to do. But it sounds like a masking problem that's confusing the exporter.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:28 pm
...Again, going back to the book Beyond Good and Evil, any animal wants to feel superior to another. Asking humans to do otherwise is to deny what we are, which is just animals...
Yes, but chimps sit around and throw shit at each other, and this sounds like it would suck.
EDIT:
And by this I just mean, yeah lets not forget what we are, but I don't wish to be the same person I was before learning and growing.
gir489 wrote:
...Thinking that we can move past this and have a wholesome society of everyone loves each other is just nonsense...
Yeah I totally agree.
gir489 wrote:
...You're saying a step in the wrong direction like we fucking chose this. It was chosen for us, we just have to deal with the cards we were dealt...
I just meant moving forward more or less, The law of entropy and what not so there is no going back, but perhaps I have placed my own bias view on the concept of tribalism.
gir489 wrote:
...I have no idea what you're talking about, but that sounds like segregation. That's not the same as tribalism...
Again perhaps I have placed my own bias view on the concept of tribalism, but it seems like that's where it tends to go in the conversations I have had in the past with others. That's why I was a little surprised to see you talking about it, after reading so many of your posts it just didn't seem to fit to me. But I really can't say I know a whole lot about tribalism either, more just what people who say they follow or are proponents of tribalism tell me. I just tend to ask questions to find out.
gir489 wrote:
...You will always resort to a them vs us debate, it's inevitable. It has to, because that's the inherent binary nature of our universe. For one thing to exist, another anti version of it must exist...
Yeah, perhaps this is where the aforementioned bias views stem from.
gir489 wrote:
..."At the end of the day, as long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead."...
Yeah that sounds about right, unless they're attracted to each other then they will probable want to try some thing else first, then murder each other latter.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:52 pm
Yes, but chimps sit around and throw shit at each other, and this sounds like it would suck.
I highly suggest you watch the Twilight Zone episode "Walking Distance." It demonstrates the constant inner struggle of humanity to be something we're not. Even being conscience of this, we still fall in to the trap of GIAG syndrome. We're doomed to repeat it. We always want more, never content with what we have. This sense of need for greater purpose is what's killing us as a society.

If throwing shit is what we're good at, I don't see why that's a problem. Then throwing shit is our purpose. I'd have it no other way.

UltimatePoto42
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by UltimatePoto42 »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:13 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:52 pm
I highly suggest you watch the Twilight Zone episode "Walking Distance." It demonstrates the constant inner struggle of humanity to be something we're not. Even being conscience of this, we still fall in to the trap of GIAG syndrome. We're doomed to repeat it. We always want more, never content with what we have. This sense of need for greater purpose is what's killing us as a society.

If throwing shit is what we're good at, I don't see why that's a problem. Then throwing shit is our purpose. I'd have it no other way.
I'm pretty sure that the episode was about growing up, not living in the past and missing what's here and now kinda thing. The monologue near the end from the Dad character kinda says this exactly, but it's art so what you take from it will tend to be subjective.

But what you're saying is if I want to do some thing or I'm "good" at it (not really sure how to measure that, being it's so subjective), then I should just do it to my hearts content even if it conflicts with others and their wishes or needs? So if I'm a good hit man then I should just kill because I'm "good" at it? And your use of "purpose" in your last statement seems to imply that you think you have some higher purpose other than just being some random animal?

EDIT:
Thinking more about the word "good", I fined it funny that this seems it could be some thing people made up, very likely while trying to better them selves.
Last edited by TimFun13 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:02 pm
I'm pretty sure that the episode was about growing up, not living in the past and missing what's here and now kinda thing. The monologue near the end from the Dad character kinda says this exactly, but it's art so what you take from it will tend to be suggestive.

But what you're saying is if I want to do some thing or I'm "good" at it (not really sure how to measure that, being so suggestive), then I should just do it to my hearts content even if it conflicts with others and their wishes or needs? So if I'm a good hit man then I should just kill because I'm "good" at it? And your use of "purpose" in your last statement seems to imply that you think you have some higher purpose other than just being some random animal?
The plot was about a man who missed the era of his childhood, but the dad character implied that he doesn't belong there. Once he got his impossible wish, he found that it didn't solve his problem, he had to find a way of finding happiness in the present.

You're missing the point, you're using a straw-man argument, always jumping to killing and murder to disprove a point. But I'll take your stupid fucking argument and run with it.

If a soldier is good at killing, let him kill the enemy. I was a very useful tool for the US government for a long time, I felt that if I used my hacking and exploit engineering powers "for good" that somehow I'd feel better about it. All it really did was absolve all my past crimes with the US government, and got me a fresh start, but it didn't make me feel better about what I was doing. Purpose is self-defining. You asked the question of what purpose or direction humans should go, you should answer it.

UltimatePoto42
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by UltimatePoto42 »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:21 pm
gir489 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:13 pm
...It demonstrates the constant inner struggle of humanity to be something we're not...
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:02 pm
I'm pretty sure that the episode was about growing up, not living in the past and missing what's here and now kinda thing. The monologue near the end from the Dad character kinda says this exactly, but it's art so what you take from it will tend to be suggestive.
The plot was about a man who missed the era of his childhood, but the dad character implied that he doesn't belong there. Once he got his impossible wish, he found that it didn't solve his problem, he had to find a way of finding happiness in the present.
Yeah, that's basically what I was saying.
gir489 wrote:
You're missing the point, you're using a straw-man argument, always jumping to killing and murder to disprove a point. But I'll take your stupid fucking argument and run with it.

If a soldier is good at killing, let him kill the enemy. I was a very useful tool for the US government for a long time, I felt that if I used my hacking and exploit engineering powers "for good" that somehow I'd feel better about it. All it really did was absolve all my past crimes with the US government, and got me a fresh start, but it didn't make me feel better about what I was doing...
So you tried to "feel better about your self" (which is kind of a funny statement when you really look at it), and failed, and it's the US government's fault, or is this just an example of the very point I was trying to make?
gir489 wrote:
Purpose is self-defining. You asked the question of what purpose or direction humans should go, you should answer it.
Yes some thing as subjective as the concept behind the English word "Purpose" can really only be answered by the one who asked it.

UltimatePoto42
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by UltimatePoto42 »

And Just to be clear, I never said any thing about purpose, you did.

Some of my views:
There is no purpose.
We're just here, and now (but may be not even now).
There is no point.
Life is just a seemingly endless struggle for survival with lots of cool stuff in between.
Doing some thing external to "feel better about your self" is silly, when it's you that "feels" any thing about/for "your self".

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

This isn't' debate class, this is ask me questions. Take your shit agenda somewhere else. You can fuck right off with that.

Go be wrong somewhere else.

UltimatePoto42
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by UltimatePoto42 »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:52 pm
This isn't' debate class, this is ask me questions. Take your shit agenda somewhere else. You can fuck right off with that.

Go be wrong somewhere else.
I was asking questions, and have no "agenda", never cared for debate class (pointless), and simply responded to what you said/asked. As with most conversations, this was always just a discussion for me. But I can see where a person can become emotional with the given subject matter, and it can be hard to tell with no body language to read. And I only listed my views because it seemed like you felt I had said that people have purpose and also added some extra just to be clear in own discussion (miscommunication is common).

EDIT:
I don't want to make enemies, I just want to converse with people.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I don't read half the shit you write, because you're clearly here to wage battle, crusader. Make your responses succinct or go away. Fucking half your posts is quotes. It's ridiculous.

UltimatePoto42
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by UltimatePoto42 »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:28 pm
I don't read half the shit you write, because you're clearly here to wage battle, crusader. Make your responses succinct or go away. Fucking half your posts is quotes. It's ridiculous.
You don't read, but respond only. That's good to know, thank you.