Ask me anything

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Ask me anything

Post by gir489 »

Rules are simple. Ask me anything. Questions will be answered ad hoc.

Topics I'm very knowledgeable about:
Philosophy
Bitcoin/Crypto currencies
Cryptography
Reverse engineering
x86 ASM
Hacking console games since the PS2 all the way up to the XBOX One and PS4
Hacking/pentesting computers
Programming
Last edited by gir489 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ask me anything/Request a cheat.

Post by eTheBlack »

Will you give me 1 bitcoin? Thanks.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

eTheBlack wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:57 pm
Will you give me 1 bitcoin? Thanks.
I only have ETH and XRP. So, no.

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Will you be releasing tables for the upcoming FFXV and Monster Hunter world? Also, where can you direct me to learn on how two modify games/create cheats/hack games. I want to learn!

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

fgump wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:28 am
Will you be releasing tables for the upcoming FFXV and Monster Hunter world? Also, where can you direct me to learn on how two modify games/create cheats/hack games. I want to learn!
Potentially, depends if they get cracked. I'm not going to pay for FFXV. I don't much care for the FF series because I'm not 13 anymore. Monster Hunter World potentially, depends on how many personal friends ask. I always liked the series on the PSP, but haven't played any of the recent editions. I don't like reinventing the wheel. If someone has already posted a table of it already, I don't like adding my 2 cents in for it, since it's usually redundant. I like filling in the gaps for things people don't generally do. Like Far Cry 4's Buy Everything cheat I did, or the use any ingredient for crafting, etc. If they do a shit job of hacking the game, I'll chime in, like that Brazilian fucking moron from Cheat Engine on his stupid Fallout New Vegas table, man that shit me the fuck off...

I had a background in creating exploits against Windows for malware and then selling them, and just liked cheating. When I found out the two were the same, it wasn't very hard for me to switch. I started learning at the time by just hanging around IRC channels that distributed malware source code, reading it and then figuring out how to create my own with IDA. However, the best way I could suggest starting is just messing around with Cheat Engine. At the time the closest thing I had to it was a program called TSearch which no longer exists. Once you've wrapped your head around Cheat Engine and finding values in memory, try using the "What accesses this address" feature of Cheat Engine to figure out which line of ASM manipulates it. It should land you near a MOV or SUB instruction. From here on out, it's all an uphill battle to learn x86 assembly.
Last edited by gir489 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Question:

How long do we know us? :D
Why do we know us?
What do we love together?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

l0wb1t wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:29 pm
Question:

How long do we know us? :D
Why do we know us?
What do we love together?
From whence we came from the void.
Because we understand absolute truth.
We love purpose.

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Thanks for the response! Looking forward to any of your future tables. I can get you FFXV when its released if that will push you to create some unique cheats.

FreeER
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FreeER »

If you could change anything about humans as a species, what would it be and do you believe we, as a species, will be capable of enacting that change in the "foreseeable" future (say, the next 300 years or so)? If so, do you think we'll do so on a significant scale and can you imagine any unintended consequences of it actually going as planned? :)

Obviously some physical things are possible now with body modifications, but most of them aren't particularly common yet, and some may never be common as an actual change opposed to simply a tool that you carry with you; After all, why embed a phone in your hand and risk all the possible complications if you can just keep one in your pocket? Or why do so when in a few years your mind could potentially be transferred to a robotic body that can be modified far more easily?

Then there's other things like "cure all phobias" or "end racism", either of which could potentially be a subset of some aspect of our psychology rather than the end goal in and of theirselves :D

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

FreeER wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:15 am
If you could change anything about humans as a species, what would it be and do you believe we, as a species, will be capable of enacting that change in the "foreseeable" future (say, the next 300 years or so)? If so, do you think we'll do so on a significant scale and can you imagine any unintended consequences of it actually going as planned? :)

Obviously some physical things are possible now with body modifications, but most of them aren't particularly common yet, and some may never be common as an actual change opposed to simply a tool that you carry with you; After all, why embed a phone in your hand and risk all the possible complications if you can just keep one in your pocket? Or why do so when in a few years your mind could potentially be transferred to a robotic body that can be modified far more easily?

Then there's other things like "cure all phobias" or "end racism", either of which could potentially be a subset of some aspect of our psychology rather than the end goal in and of theirselves :D
So this stems from the arbitrary definition of human perfection. This nonsense idea that humans are fallible, therefore imperfect, therefore they need to be improved. This process formerly known as evolution, now beknownst as eugenics, is playing with fire. We are not gods, and we should not pretend to be one. While I agree that there are certian circumstances as to which eugenics is necessary, most specifically with the Monsanto corporation's GMO seeds, which are absolutely life saving and game changing, these principles DO NOT BELONG IN HUMAN REPRODUCTION PERIOD. Trying to gene test babies for something like down syndrome, then aborting the fetus on an 80% correct guess rate, is absolutely barbaric. To answer your question: nothing. I would change nothing. Because I do not believe I could answer such a question with my limited knowledge of the human race. I've only been alive for such a short period and consumed only an infinitesimal amount of knowledge in that period to even make such an assessment.

As to your later point, I am a heavy proponent of tribalism. Racism and xenophobia stem from logical fears, the caution of our ancestors who questioned whether it's a good idea to jump off cliffs or not. Or eat the red berries. Superficial fears are perfectly logical, and god-forbid we actually see patterns anymore. I think the problem I see today, is reverse racism and reverse sexism. If you don't belong in our all-loving society, we hate you and ostracize you. They enforce tolerance with intolerance. They're doing the exact same fucking thing, with just a different color mask on their face. Nothing has changed. In turn, they're just proving my theory right, that tribalism is necessary. Preventing people you don't superficially approve of in your tribe is what has kept us alive for 100,000 years, and it will continue to do so. Everyone says America is so racist, but have you seen Japan? 98% "pure Japanese" population? It's asinine.

Frost
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Frost »

Hello there,
Could I ask you for a CE table for this game: Closers (Japan ver.). It’s homepage located at cls.happytuk.co.jp, but I can give you a full client link download + xigncode3 anticheat bypass for quicker analysis. Also, can I ask for:

Software cracking. Currently I’m using this game trainer. Its have key license so i have to buy it. It’s come from China. Can you look for a way to crack it?
This trainer also have its DLL, used to inject the game exe. I have this DLL file but now I’m still not found a way to inject & call the export functions to make these hack functions running. They are: invincible, self-buff huge stat (this includes a lot of stats: damage, drop rate, exp,...) , auto clear dungeon, auto receive/done quests, auto pick-up items,..
if you dont mind, can i have your email or PM to solve out. I’m really need to cheat this game. I’m looking forward for replies. Much thanks.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Frost wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:52 pm
Hello there,
Could I ask you for a CE table for this game: Closers (Japan ver.). It’s homepage located at cls.happytuk.co.jp, but I can give you a full client link download + xigncode3 anticheat bypass for quicker analysis. Also, can I ask for:

Software cracking. Currently I’m using this game trainer. Its have key license so i have to buy it. It’s come from China. Can you look for a way to crack it?
This trainer also have its DLL, used to inject the game exe. I have this DLL file but now I’m still not found a way to inject & call the export functions to make these hack functions running. They are: invincible, self-buff huge stat (this includes a lot of stats: damage, drop rate, exp,...) , auto clear dungeon, auto receive/done quests, auto pick-up items,..
if you dont mind, can i have your email or PM to solve out. I’m really need to cheat this game. I’m looking forward for replies. Much thanks.
I don't know the policy here about MMOs, but personally I avoid them. I used to cheat on WoW with a bunch of other people, but long story short, several million in cash, and several lawsuits later, I've learned it's best to avoid them. I also don't read Kanji, so doing the Japanese version of the game would be extreemly difficult.

The second question falls in to the category of piracy, but cracking trainers in my opinion is never piracy, since it is absolutely STUPID to demand payment for cheats. But that also ultimately falls in to the purview of what this board allows/doesn't allow. So for now, the answer to your questions is maybe. I could do it, but I don't know if the board would allow me to post the information publicly.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

@FreeER
Really good question.
@gir489
Great answer.
gir489 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:31 pm
...If you don't belong in our all-loving society, we hate you and ostracize you. They enforce tolerance with intolerance...
Having been raised Catholic in the bible belt, I going to say this is nothing new just the reasoning has changed.
"Haters love to hate."
- Some smart Dude
gir489 wrote:
... I am a heavy proponent of tribalism...
So how do you reconcile tribalism with GMO seeds, or the internet?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:50 pm
gir489 wrote:
... I am a heavy proponent of tribalism...
So how do you reconcile tribalism with GMO seeds, or the internet?
You don't. That's just the way it is.

MangaDrawing
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MangaDrawing »

Hi
I have a one question from assembly.
If we have player health that is float but the health maximum value was 4-byte while they are similar in appearance.
how can get health to maximum with assembly?