Looking for the Guy name is Warda

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
omer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Looking for the Guy name is Warda

Post by omer »

hi is any one know him that guy he made CE table for Resident evil outbreak Europe i must contact him i cant find that guy on google with Warda i hope some 1 is help me thnxs sory for my bad english

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Looking for the Guy name is Warda

Post by STN »

I told you he is a user on the cheat engine forums. If he was here, i would've linked you to him.

He seems most likely to be afk but you can try him at ce forums

Warda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Warda »

Sorry I'm two years late to the party. Just recently found this post. What can I do for ya?

I don't really do much with CE these days but if you want to find me in Google, type: Warda Steam Workshop
The first link should be "Steam Workshop :: Cheat Mode V2.1 - ** UPDATED **" from there you can go to my profile and leave me a message.

Probably TOO late but ten for effort I guess. ^_^

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Warda wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:59 am
Sorry I'm two years late to the party. Just recently found this post. What can I do for ya?

I don't really do much with CE these days but if you want to find me in Google, type: Warda Steam Workshop
The first link should be "Steam Workshop :: Cheat Mode V2.1 - ** UPDATED **" from there you can go to my profile and leave me a message.

Any chance you'd release a Resident Evil Outbreak cheat table with Infinite Health and Zero Infection for followers?

Warda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Warda »

DamSF wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:54 pm
Warda wrote:

Any chance you'd release a Resident Evil Outbreak cheat table with Infinite Health and Zero Infection for followers?
I'll take a look sure, probably be using ePSXe again - when I get home later on I'll send the version information over and upload a working table.

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Warda wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:35 am
DamSF wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:54 pm
Warda wrote:

I'll take a look sure, probably be using ePSXe again - when I get home later on I'll send the version information over and upload a working table.
I really appreciate it. I've started playing Outbreak File #1 and #2 again recently and a table with these options would mitigate the pain of playing with the AI. :mrgreen: