Looking for the Guy name is Warda

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Post Reply
omer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Looking for the Guy name is Warda

Post by omer » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:10 pm

hi is any one know him that guy he made CE table for Resident evil outbreak Europe i must contact him i cant find that guy on google with Warda i hope some 1 is help me thnxs sory for my bad english

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3597
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 1265

Re: Looking for the Guy name is Warda

Post by STN » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:25 am

I told you he is a user on the cheat engine forums. If he was here, i would've linked you to him.

He seems most likely to be afk but you can try him at ce forums

Warda
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:27 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Looking for the Guy name is Warda

Post by Warda » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:59 am

Sorry I'm two years late to the party. Just recently found this post. What can I do for ya?

I don't really do much with CE these days but if you want to find me in Google, type: Warda Steam Workshop
The first link should be "Steam Workshop :: Cheat Mode V2.1 - ** UPDATED **" from there you can go to my profile and leave me a message.

Probably TOO late but ten for effort I guess. ^_^

User avatar
DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:37 pm
Reputation: 10

Re: Looking for the Guy name is Warda

Post by DamSF » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:54 pm

Warda wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:59 am
Sorry I'm two years late to the party. Just recently found this post. What can I do for ya?

I don't really do much with CE these days but if you want to find me in Google, type: Warda Steam Workshop
The first link should be "Steam Workshop :: Cheat Mode V2.1 - ** UPDATED **" from there you can go to my profile and leave me a message.

Probably TOO late but ten for effort I guess. ^_^
Any chance you'd release a Resident Evil Outbreak cheat table with Infinite Health and Zero Infection for followers?

Warda
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:27 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Looking for the Guy name is Warda

Post by Warda » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:35 am

DamSF wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:54 pm
Warda wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:59 am
Sorry I'm two years late to the party. Just recently found this post. What can I do for ya?

I don't really do much with CE these days but if you want to find me in Google, type: Warda Steam Workshop
The first link should be "Steam Workshop :: Cheat Mode V2.1 - ** UPDATED **" from there you can go to my profile and leave me a message.

Probably TOO late but ten for effort I guess. ^_^
Any chance you'd release a Resident Evil Outbreak cheat table with Infinite Health and Zero Infection for followers?
I'll take a look sure, probably be using ePSXe again - when I get home later on I'll send the version information over and upload a working table.

User avatar
DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:37 pm
Reputation: 10

Re: Looking for the Guy name is Warda

Post by DamSF » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:43 am

Warda wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:35 am
DamSF wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:54 pm
Warda wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:59 am
Sorry I'm two years late to the party. Just recently found this post. What can I do for ya?

I don't really do much with CE these days but if you want to find me in Google, type: Warda Steam Workshop
The first link should be "Steam Workshop :: Cheat Mode V2.1 - ** UPDATED **" from there you can go to my profile and leave me a message.

Probably TOO late but ten for effort I guess. ^_^
Any chance you'd release a Resident Evil Outbreak cheat table with Infinite Health and Zero Infection for followers?
I'll take a look sure, probably be using ePSXe again - when I get home later on I'll send the version information over and upload a working table.
I really appreciate it. I've started playing Outbreak File #1 and #2 again recently and a table with these options would mitigate the pain of playing with the AI. :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users