Microsoft flagging downloads from this site as unsafe

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
STN
Founder
Founder

Microsoft flagging downloads from this site as unsafe

Post by STN »

Yes I am aware that Microsoft is throwing an ugly unsafe warning for some attachments on its Edge browser. There is nothing to worry about as the content posted to Fearlessrevolution is completely safe and just a false-positive. Cheat Engine tables are just xml text files!!!

This is sort of related to an issue we had last year which is intermittent.

viewtopic.php?t=25279

As discussed in that topic, the easiest solution would be a downloader app but since there’s a FRF hating cult who would slander me and find this a golden opportunity to hurt FRF, it’s not even a solution I am considering. I know if I released a simple CT downloader app, FRF enemies would lie and slander FRF so much that i can’t even imagine what sinister reason they would say the app is made for.

Which brings us to other solutions and fortunately I have had a whole year to think and come up of different ideas. I am going to deal with this and end this headache once and for all. The ideal and perfect solution for me is one which involves no changes on authors and user’s part.

I don’t think you guys can do anything to help, this is just an info thread about the issue and solutions. I will keep it updated.