You don't belong here

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

You don't belong here

Post by ModEngine »

My apologies if this isn't allowed but in spirit of this post by Sunbeam and because it keeps being brought up often, I thought to write a clarification once and for all.

First, I DO belong here. If the objection is non-CT content then it is allowed -> Examples here (app), here (app), here(lua mod). save editors, database editors, Patreon paywalls, trainers, encrypted tables, edited game files/dlls, all kinds of cheating and modding content belongs here. Is this not a site for sharing cheats?

But I DO share cheat engine tables. I love cheat engine and will continue to share cheat tables. I have made cheat engine tables for games that don't get any attention (probably never will) - Quick example Prison city, F1 Manager 2023

If a notice about more optional content triggers you then I don't know what to say. ignore it and don't use it?. I share cheat engine tables but I keep some options in my app only. You can continue to enjoy the cheat engine table if getting my app is inconvenient to you.

I am sharing cheat engine tables even if it lacks some options which requires being part of Group X which I have become a part of and I have contributed massively to cheat engine, this site and I mean by paying actual money. Nexus allows removing unhelpful comments yourself but here, I have to report to the staff and I do that quite often. I don't like doing that but after a certain point it becomes annoying and like I have said constantly you can ignore the notice, even remove it and just enjoy the cheat engine table or use someone else's or create your own. I like people giving me feedback or even sharing their own tables/snip bits of code in my thread, that is helpful but complaining helps no-one.

Let me share some information.

- The ad is optional and can be easily ignored and completely removed. I pay to have this ad shown and I like to think my money is helping this place. Even if it is not, I still paid to join Group X.

- If my ad triggers you so much to have a meltdown, use someone else's table or remove the ad or make your own. There are so many games where this is the case - Starfield, Armored Core 6, The Lord of the Rings Gollum, AC Mirage where I WAS THE FIRST to share anything and now someone else's tables are popular and used. I even welcome others to POST THEIR TABLES in my topics.

- You are a hypocrite if you +rep me and become happy when I share a table with 1/2 options but if that SAME TABLE contains a small ad, you get triggered. There are table makers here who advertise their youtubes, discords, patreons, encrypt their tables, call home to download new tables but my small unencrypted easily removable paid for ad for my FREE app triggers you.

- I CONTRIBUTE. I have provided so many CHEAT ENGINE TABLES for games that nobody touches. Tell me where are the cheat engine tables for these games? Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin, Bear and Breakfast. Games that I was going to post CHEAT ENGINE TABLES for before I was rudely interrupted and stopped.

- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin is a triple A popular game. If I post a cheat engine table with 1 or 2 or 5 options but it has a small ad, it will trigger some people. These same people are happy that this game has no cheat engine table for 3 weeks now and completely abandoned. Very strange behavior, no?