Paid trainers

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Paid trainers

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:35 pm

STN wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:17 pm
I don't understand. Isn't this what's happening with requests?

We have paid requests, the requester if he so wishes can offer incentive to make a table or trainer.

How is this different than the compensation thing you're suggesting?
It isn't, in fact it is much the same thing. The main difference is that I am talking about people who use this as their main form of cheat creation income.

I feel that if we are talking about paid trainers, then we should also talk about this as an alternative.
How fair is it that you are the only one with a One Hit Kill? What if the AI had just as much power? That would definitely make the gameplay a bit more...EXTREME!

CaliberCHResponder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CaliberCHResponder » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:22 am

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:42 am
Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:29 am
SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:39 am
But you could steal to create. And get paid for another's work :P Never thought of that, did you?..
The same can occur with paid trainers. Someone could easily download a bunch of tables from these forums and turn them into trainers, then all he has to do is start charging for them. The best counter to these methods are to inform others about it, admins and the original owners especially.
I should also have clarified that with this method the cheats would be released to the public as soon as the customer pays for them, mostly as an insurance so that the customer can't release it ahead of you and claim that it's his.
That's pretty much what most of these fights are about: who steals from who and proof :) Welcome to the story :P
Except on this site, the victim of theft matters in that it's supported if the victim is a certain site. I mean you can take the time to expose theft, really lay it out, and then it will be removed and then you will get nice message telling you that they actually support the person who ripped your work because of which site you are with.

AND if you complain, then they simply ban you or change your messages or 100 other things. Almost like communist dictator China. Amazing how people want free and open, then act the direct opposite when they have the control panel.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:46 am

CaliberCHResponder wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:22 am
AND if you complain, then they simply ban you or change your messages or 100 other things. Almost like communist dictator China. Amazing how people want free and open, then act the direct opposite when they have the control panel.
..and some people still insist proving how honest their intentions are, while doing the same shit in their own backyards. Like I said, take your mixed emotions elsewhere.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:08 am

Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:22 am
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:42 am
Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:29 am

The same can occur with paid trainers. Someone could easily download a bunch of tables from these forums and turn them into trainers, then all he has to do is start charging for them. The best counter to these methods are to inform others about it, admins and the original owners especially.
I should also have clarified that with this method the cheats would be released to the public as soon as the customer pays for them, mostly as an insurance so that the customer can't release it ahead of you and claim that it's his.
That's pretty much what most of these fights are about: who steals from who and proof :) Welcome to the story :P
Except on this site, the victim of theft matters in that it's supported if the victim is a certain site. I mean you can take the time to expose theft, really lay it out, and then it will be removed and then you will get nice message telling you that they actually support the person who ripped your work because of which site you are with.

Not to be rude, but didn't CH try to brigade our forums a few months back, they had a controversy over Fling's Trainers. My question is, why are you still here? Sorry to say, but you guys are in the same league with those idiots from W-Mod as far as I am concerned, they teamed up with MaF and in my opinion he should've steered clear of W-Mod. Then you guys come along and try to kick up a shitstorm every few months or so when new games release and people need scripts done for their games. You purposely go out of your way to compete with us for some reason and it's not the healthy kind of competition either.

The reason why you guys are a running joke here is because you try to start with us, get exposed and then try to double down on the bullshit. I'm no code writer, but I don't think I need to be when you guys clearly go out of your way to throw rocks at glass houses. A better terminology for this would be, you guys are giving yourselves enough rope to hang yourselves with, we just kick the chair out from under you and watch you swing.

On the subject matter of paid trainers, I personally don't support them, the main reason being is because if I pay you for something, I would hope you would respect the customer enough to continuously update the trainer they paid for, most paid trainers don't do this. Hence why I steer clear of them to begin with, the people here are FR, while they do our requests for free, they do it on their own time. If they don't feel like doing it, they won't do it, but when they do, we appreciate them and give them the praise that they're worthy of, and I think that speaks volumes about the kind of community we have here.

CH should take a page out of the book and gain some insight. But that's just my $0.02 on the matter.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:14 am

^ It's called a controlled process (much like herding). As long as the public eye is steered into being concerned/interested in these disputes, the $ flocks in for them from those who are totally clueless how the business runs or interested in just getting a quick paid hack. Come on, it's the same thing with voting: some people are vehement about it, some people don't do shit about it, some people don't know about it. Same here.

Caliber has already said he uses these forums to spy (yes, that's the word) on the various trainers or tables that come out for some title he has had challenges with. Cuz when you're "challenged", you need to see if your way of doing shit has been another's way of doing it. Ripping, stealing, that shit. While I understand it does matter if your work's stolen and you feel pissed and bitch high and low about it (we all know how it feels to be wronged), I somehow feel it's about more than that. It's about inability to evolve. The word is complacence.

The disputes happening between me and Cal are mostly about that. While he insists he gets/got a lot of knowledge from QUANTITY, I cannot respect that. OK, we know he mass-produces trainers. Kudos to that. But that only lasts so long, especially due to the FREQUENT interactions we have. It's one thing to hear of Caliber, the almighty trainer maker (wOoOw) and it's another thing to get to know (and get used to) the PERSON (not coder/programmer/game-hacker) virtually, through what he has to say and how he behaves. That's what's missing from his picture. I said it several times: I respect your work in the sense that not many can do AS MUCH as you do per day/week/month. But that's about it. He will say he's not interested in doing engine reversal, because he doesn't have time. But while at it, will dismiss any who do things differently, perhaps even better or faster here and there, just because he got used to speed and routine. Back to that word from previous paragraph: complacence about - the process, the business, the gaming industry, the methods, the trainer engine they run (if it works, why change it?). And what happens when that complacence is threatened? Accusations. Threats. Good cop, bad cop. Emotional instability (wish we'd have kept his posts). if you think jealousy or rage is what he expresses, that's not it. It's the disappointment that the process they've been running for years has big ass flaws. And, busy as he is with QUANTITY (cuz that's the demand), he knows and can't do shit about it. That's why when some random fuck like me exposes these things, he shows up and replies (the pretense being that "it's about CH, so he has to take stand").

Back to trainer making for bling. I'm not into it, though I did collaborate with WêMod for several months as a researcher (idea was to get some generic templates in place, regarding each big Engine, so that'd speed up hacking of any game done with that engine). While at it, due to low resources available, I did several trainers here and there, for the games/engines that have been my targets for years. Didn't like the routine, didn't like the fact that updates flock in and you have to update your shit, etc. All of that was extra and outside the scope of my presence at WêMod. So I amicably terminated my collaboration. That's the story behind me and WêMod, Caliber T_T. If you still keep tabs by email with WêMod, you can verify that. Thought I'd bring this up since a lot of skeletons have been freed from their closets :)

While not into this, I can understand the various motives one would do it: be it for survival, be it for non-employment, be it for fun and being good at it, etc. The problem I have is I quickly over-saturate. Doing engines mostly gets me to understand how the inner systems works and relate to each other. Reason I'm still doing it is the amount of shit that has to be processed didn't over-saturate me :) However.. mapping stuff out becomes a TEMPLATE. Take that template and apply it to all Anvil or Unreal Engine games and you get bored fast of the individual titles (you know and get used to the feel of an engine after 1-2-3 iterations - - see Assassin's Creed). That's why individual games aren't the challenge for this ol' fart, but the Engines themselves. Pretty much like gir489 here once enumerated a shitload of engines he's gone through, I feel like I'm getting there myself. My form of diversity has long passed that of any new game that would constitute extra motive for my work/business to be appreciated, just cuz some random new kid gets amazed by the 'outstanding' work CH or WêMod has done. But diversity in understanding the tools these games are built with. And what do I do with that information? I post it for FREE and even allow it to be used by others, shared, with one simple CONDITION: ask for permission or credit where due. In short, I'm not CHARGING for my public work. But sure, having experience and posting shit for free takes food from others' mouths, n'est-ce pas? That's the problem.

To conclude: I'm constantly moving towards new, more interesting things, on my own damn time & enjoying it, at the expense of ditching complacence and routine. CEV, CH, MαF, WêMod (and other paid trainer proxies) will never move past that. They're locked in this constant, irritating dance. And that's the reality of it. "Super Hyper Extra Uber Dooper Accuracy" anyone?...

P.S.1: For some names mentioned above the mere mentioning of their acronym or full name represents a reason to continue what they're doing. They're known, right? They're 'someone' if people mention them :) Big world, biiig world.

P.S.2: Yeah, I know, feel like I talked a lot about myself :) Didn't mean to, but now that I re-read it, it makes perfect sense. Will use this post as a reference for future disputes, when, after months, people tend to FORGET what they read a while ago (or never read it in the first place). Or mention things they remember having read and stuck to them, even if those things were clarified or invalidated.

CaliberCHResponder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CaliberCHResponder » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:01 pm

I literally exposed ripping here. The people who did it admitted to it. It's being fixed. However, it's just a sad fact that some mods here support ripping of just OUR work. I was told flat out that nothing will be done by said MOD when people steal from us. DULY FUCKING NOTED.

we are not locked in anything other than getting paid for our work and protecting our property. sometimes, unfortunately, we have to come to other sites that support theft of it or support those who are posting work that is stolen.

it's just that simple. the rest of this is sour grapes from people who were banned for... well, ripping our work or sharing HOW to rip our work. These long posts are dripping with hypocrisy and self sanctimony.

nothing I just wrote has been invalidated and the only reason there is a 'running joke' atmosphere is the purposeful manipulation of events, postings, and literal changing or deletion of what I write or wrote by those who have the keys to the store here.

As a side note, I await the engine reversal and anti cheat removal on my challenge to Sunbeam for Vermintide 2. Go do something useful. I read almost nothing of your diatribe. Why don't you (Sunbeam) keep it short and just write:

I hate CH. I try to fuck them as often as I can. I support ripping of their work and their trainers, hell I did it myself, and I made a tool to do the same. I've removed or banned or changed posts by Caliber many times, because FUCK HIM. I am ass hurt from being banned from CH for doing these things. I need to look like some sort of GOD here so when people come here and question my authority or make me to look like I am anything less, well I can't help myself.

lastly @ TemptingIcarus , you are ignorant. I mean there's no other word for it. I literally exposed YESTERDAY and WITHOUT QUESTION the stealing of our work by people who POST THEIR TRAINER LINKS HERE. They admitted to it. So take whatever preconceived bullshit notion you think you have and stuff it. I only come here and do this because this stuff actually does happen, and ripping in fact occurs. What you are is a syncophant and the info you are gobbling up has been parsed through the big filter here. Like communist CHINA, like I just said. The fresh hate here for W E M O D is for a reason too, and has to do with current circumstances that changed. Nobody exposed anything here but me, and unfortunately there is support here for ripping paid work, or for those who rip paid work, and specifically if it's ours. You may think it's unwarranted or that we accuse without reason, or whatever, but the fact is that I check for this and we reach out and touch people on occasion when they steal. Or they say stuff that warrants rebuttals. If it feels good holding Sunbeam's balls here, then by all means hold them.

Troll on, but the fact remains that nothing I am writing here is incorrect, no matter how much bullshit butter gets rubbed over it by certain mods here. The funny thing is that this site thinks it is immune from consequences.

Regarding keeping this post. PLEASE DO:

"Except on this site, the victim of theft matters in that it's supported if the victim is a certain site. I mean you can take the time to expose theft, really lay it out, and then it will be removed and then you will get nice message telling you that they actually support the person who ripped your work because of which site you are with.

AND if you complain, then they simply ban you or change your messages or 100 other things. Almost like communist dictator China. Amazing how people want free and open, then act the direct opposite when they have the control panel."

this is all correct and happened in the last 24 hours. If people are going to post here or are part of paid sites or part of sites that contribute trainers for free, please understand where things are, who actually controls the site or runs it, and just how little reason there is here.

best,
Cal

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:11 pm

Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:01 pm
Snip

Congratulations, you're coming over here and instead of settling it in DM's you make a public fuss about it for all the other members to see. I'm not being "ignorant" I am simply saying, and you can play as much mental gymnastics as you'd like to try to get over this notion, but you're simply here to start drama. None of us give a shit, go take that shit else where. If you got beef with SunBeam, go deal with it else where. Don't come in here playing the tough guy act, since nobody is buying it. If you want to keep people from stealing your shit so bad, go open up a Patreon and paywall all your shit and keep it to a Discord group. The internet is free real-estate. The stuff you post on here will eventually wind up in someone else's hands. It's just the way shit works mate. You getting all egotistical helps nothing.

SunBeam, you're needed in CodeVein. Come stop by.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:09 pm

CaliberCHResponder wrote: ...

Here's one piece of history that I will never let you forget: a) can't do it; b) invalidate others' work; c) make acolytes believe lies; d) copy method; e) claim it doesn't tamper files DRM (what is EasyAntiCheat?). Chronologically. So before "exposing" people who steal from you, explain why CH revolves to that propaganda shit to GET AHEAD with some of the major AAA titles (am using your SEO terminology here).

"We are not locked in anything other than getting paid for our work and protecting our property." - Did I say any different? Just expanded on it, so it's clear what you stand for and value.

"sharing HOW to rip our work" - You do not fucking own the Microsoft API system. "OUR" work is the benevolence of countless people who allow you to MAKE MONEY with their work. So fuck off already?

"manipulation of events, postings, and literal changing or deletion of what I write or wrote by those who have the keys to the store here" - See those screenshots above, then I remind you I was unable to defend myself @ CH like you do here. So who's the bad wolf here? The only reason you weren't banned so far is each exposure you undergo diminishes CH' image even further :) "Enjoy", fuckwad.

"As a side note, I await the engine reversal and anti cheat removal on my challenge to Sunbeam for Vermintide 2. Go do something useful." - I have no intention to do that. I have enough knowledge to understand one cannot do what you ask for without digging into cryptography. You request is not doable, as it's close (if not identical) to reversing PACKETS for online hacking. And us, here, at FRF, we don't do ONLINE hacking. How many times do I have to tell you EAC can come in the "heartbeat" flavor, whereas the presence of fucking eac_server.dll tips you off there will be handshakes with the server? Your incapability to get that working in Vermintide 2 has nothing to do with gamehacking. It has to do with something you will NEVER achieve: understanding complex crypto. And that is because you DON'T HAVE THE TIME. And if you CAN'T DO IT, you pull this shit off, attempting to send others on a wild's goose chase? I'm no fucking noob to not realize the trap here T_T. Don't need to prove anything to the likes of you. So.. fuck off again.

"You may think it's unwarranted or that we accuse without reason" - That is the only thing you contribute with here. I've clearly demonstrated in the beginning of this post how, at least 1 TIME, you did the exact thing you're exposing here. Then your boss attempted to diminish the method and promote your shit, by claiming "that's how we do it at CH". Yup. STEALING. Where's my money for the shit you stole from me? I hear.. "paid for our work and protecting our property" - my ass. Most of it is; I'm talking about the SHIT THAT ISN'T YOURS and you give no fucking credit under the devise "the community contributed". No, fuckwad, say "THANKS GUYS FOR HELPING OUR BUSINESS STILL RUN". When you write that in words, that's when I might reconsider allowing you to have yet another account here.

"Regarding keeping this post. PLEASE DO" - FRF is not a business, you do not dictate how we run the show here. According to public rules you know and have heard of, mostly in bars - "FRF reserves the right to select their users". Fuck off again.

In case you didn't know and clearly give a fuck, any Chinese people reading your text, including FLiNG, which you claimed to respect, are going to be wondering why you talk like a retard: "Almost like communist dictator China. Amazing how people want free and open, then act the direct opposite when they have the control panel". What has China got to do with all of this? That's right, you won't get to respond anymore.

BANNED.

CaliberCHResponder2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Paid trainers.

Post by CaliberCHResponder2 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:48 pm

@Stumpbeam:
BANNED? probably not.

I think I'll post some nice historical pics here later from your adventures. Let's stroll down memory lane together. But it looks mostly like you don't like the postings that PWizard posted from YOUR collection. Probably because he banned your ass for directly attacking our site and releasing software that rips our trainers. Man that's gotta sting someone bringing that shit up over and over. "Here's one piece of history that I will never let you forget"... indeed holmes.. But I think I'll REALLY GO DIGGING for some true gold, some gold that maybe you've forgotten about, you know, when you broke ties here and there, when you made enemies, then friends, then frenemies, and on and on. It will be great! Stay tuned. But probably drop Fat Boy when you least expect it, maybe remind some people who seem to have forgotten how manic old Stumpbeam can be. What does it matter, though, in reality. You aren't hired anywhere doing this in a practical and profit motivated capacity, and practically worth nothing in terms of income, and with your interactions with people and your peers (and for YEARS), and sanctimonious attitude, well who would want to have you. You are RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED TO BE.. 'teaching', not 'performing'.

"You do not fucking own the Microsoft API system. " <--- what are you, a comedian? So a guy who makes software to break into government servers that is using 'Microsoft API' as it's backbone is acting legally and ethically? Dude, do you realize how moronic you sound? Your morals are literally in the toilet. A CHINESE TORTURE CAMP TOILET. (oops, I mean 're-education camp', see further down for CONTEXT.. you know CONTEXT helps)

"See those screenshots above, then I remind you I was unable to defend myself @ CH like you do here." <-- yeh, so then you post all this and then ban me like a power hungry prick. Also, as I stated before, there is ZERO background given here, and ZERO historical context of your blah blah blah. YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT Stumpbeam. And, as I stated before, I've been told and it happened HERE that people said they would write whatever they want and change my postings to whatever they wanted. YOU KNOW IT. I KNOW IT.

"I have no intention to do that. I have enough knowledge to understand one cannot do what you ask for without digging into cryptography." <-- well at least you admit you can't do it, in a sort of "i could do it, but you didn't do it, so I will just say some shit like cryptography so the newbs won't catch on that what I am really saying is that i cannot do it". For what it's worth, I personally don't think cryptography has fuck to do with anything in this game in terms of people playing with bots and not getting loot due to the 'challenge question being rejected' server call function. What MAY be going on is code being run on a server and then responding back. However, the actual part of the game that is doing the 'ok it's fine to give you loot' is likely lua script.

"Don't need to prove anything to the likes of you." <-- ditto ,asshole, so take the fuck and turn it sideways and shove it.

" That is the only thing you contribute with here."<-- nope. I've contributed plenty. In fact I've contributed several times this year and then YOU, in dickish butthurt fashion, REMOVED IT. But when I come here to expose theft, I am not here to contribute, and pretty much don't give a damn whether YOU or anyone else likes it. It needs to be done wherever it's happening or exposed where people are releasing our work. If you don't like it, well tough shit. Maybe you need to do more DELETION since stuff I've posted here is still here.

"FRF is not a business, you do not dictate how we run the show here. " <-- well that's fucking obvious. But people can expose how YOU run the show and where your mental status is.

"FRF reserves the right to select their users". <-- and change their posts, ban them, etc. We got it, Xi Jinping Stumpbeam...

"Chinese people reading your text, including FLiNG, which you claimed to respect, are going to be wondering why you talk like a retard:" <-- well the simple fact is you don't know my relationship to Fling, nor what his feelings about his home nation are, nor what sort of hangups or PREFERENCES he has in regards to where HE LIVES or what sort of EXPERIENCE he has had in CHINA. Maybe I do. Either way, many CHINESE are getting the fuck out before they are FORCED to stay. Not only that maybe (since you can't seem to get your head out of your ass) you can look at the news once in awhile, like this FUCKING WEEK.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1W92PX
https://www.ft.com/content/48508182-d42 ... 7ebd53ab77

or the last 70 years:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang_ ... tion_camps

Oh, and it's DEFINITELY COMMUNIST..

https://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-op ... s-leninist

and similar to YOU using disinformation and propaganda..

https://www.wired.com/story/china-twitt ... formation/

or pussy like attacks / behind the scenes bullshit, etc. rather than competing on fair grounds..

https://www.wired.com/story/telegram-sa ... hind-ddos/

continued ripping off of world and mostly US tech and military secrets.. or (kind of like you) supporting people who do it against what you describe as enemies.

https://www.aei.org/economics/yes-it-ma ... ican-tech/

barring people from FLEEING the nation..

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/07/23/ch ... ant-leave/

but MOSTLY it's about this, you twat..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Firewall

"That's right, you won't get to respond anymore." <--- clearly!

filtering shit and preventing shit that doesn't line up.

Chinese can be proud of their nation. I am sure they have things to say about the US. But let's be frank here. NOT MANY US CITIZENS FLEEING TO CHINA or IMMIGRATING TO CHINA. Also, FYI, Hong Kong is not really 'China', in case you go down that path..

The only person I don't respect as a PERSON is you. And with good reason. The sad part is more people are too fucking scared to say anything.

"They're locked in this constant, irritating dance. And that's the reality of it. "Super Hyper Extra Uber Dooper Accuracy" anyone?..." <-- we are making money and content for a paying public, and innovating in ways that, frankly, someone such as you cannot handle the workload, the stress, nor the interaction with peers and co workers in a human and friendly fashion. In the end content is king, which is why content being ripped is going to be addressed.

@TemptingIcarus (aka Stumpbeam jock holder)

"Congratulations, you're coming over here and instead of settling it in DM's you make a public fuss about it" <-- again, since you are ignorant and speak from a position of bias as well. I merely posted my dissatisfaction that exposing theft here is met with 'we don't care, as long as it's sites we don't like'. I think that should be public knowledge here. The rest of this escalated due to Stumpbeam, so don't leave him out of your scathing rebuke of this being 'public'. Also note, that once again he drops a lot of non context bullshit then slams the ban hammer down. How nice.

"None of us give a shit, go take that shit else where. "<-- this is where you apparently are not getting it. WE GIVE A SHIT. And WILL CONTINUE TO CALL OUT THEFT WHEN WE SEE IT or WHERE THEFT CONTENT IS BEING POSTED, including here. We will also go after people like Stumpbeam who are ripping our work or putting out tools and instructions to rip our paid content. GET USED TO IT.

"It's just the way shit works mate. You getting all egotistical helps nothing." <-- I only get 'egotistical' with pricks like Stumpbeam who start the entire dick waving dance. I also post here when things are being stolen. It's just what people who have a business do when others are stealing from them. Maybe Hax0r can come in here and comment on things.

Look, the only reason I am turning dickish to you, is well you interjected yourself into this (and then post why am I not taking this to DM?). Maybe we DID DM, and I am not satisfied with the results of said DM:

from Stumpbeam DM: "I will not take action against someone who wrongs CH here at FRF. You can tell STN I said that.. cuz it's HIS site.." He brought up STN, I guess, to reiterate that STN doesn't run things here, HE does.

You called CH a running joke, and whatnot. I don't feel the need to DM you or be 'nice' to you, as YOU started your shit comments here, so just accept that you get shit comments back.

I was also promised a recoil function by Stumpbeam, but I guess he got mad and decided that I posted that the site here promotes ripping of paid trainer sites' trainers.

"If you got beef with SunBeam, go deal with it else where." <-- I've TRIED TO FUCKING AVOID THIS PRICK. He BRINGS US UP CONSTANTLY. HE DELETES USEFUL STUFF OR CONTENT I POST HERE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING, SIMPLY BECAUSE HE HATES US. The simple fact here is that you have NO CONTEXT, and as I said before ARE TRULY IGNORANT of what is going on here. I am not even angry at you, but I WILL quick like explain to you that you just don't know what you don't know. Now, I know this won't help, since you are waist deep into Stumpbeam's ass at this point, but it might behoove you to come back out an inch or two and get some fresh air and ponder that maybe all isn't as 'simple' and 'clear cut' as you think it is.

Finally this is GENERAL DISCUSSIONS. So there's THAT.

"SunBeam, you're needed in CodeVein. Come stop by." <-- that's right Stumpbeam. Be a good little boy and go to fix their problems. After all, they are holding your jock for you.

Guys, it's been real, and honestly sometimes when you push it/me this far, I FUCKING ENJOY THIS. But this isn't WHY I come here. I actually want to avoid this bullshit. ONLY ONE DICKHEAD BRINGS THIS OUT. And at this point I have to assume he's doing it on purpose. I DO contribute, and can get along fine when NOT BROUGHT UP CONSTANTLY AND LEFT THE FUCK ALONE AND LEFT THE FUCK OUT OF IT, or OUR SHIT ISN"T BEING RIPPED OFF THEN POSTED HERE.

The people who ripped us have added thanks to their trainer since 1/2 of that trainer now is ripped options from our trainer. I guess this is the new norm. Rip competitor's trainer, then put a quick 'thanks' in the notes. The world has truly become a shit pool.
Incidentally, and ironically, STUMPBEAM is also credited in the SAME TRAINER. Hey WE ARE CREDITED TOGETHER ON SOMEBODY'S 'trainer they made' for basically giving them 90% of the options (when you combine our efforst) in their 'super awesome free amazing SEO trainer'. How ABOUT THAT..

I'm sure this will be deleted before almost anybody reads it, so rest assured it's saved for future reposting and disseminating to the appropriate peeps. I am sure it will be modified and whatnot to suit Stumpbeam's fragile ego.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Paid trainers.

Post by SunBeam » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:15 am

CaliberCHResponder2 wrote: I was also promised a recoil function by Stumpbeam, but I guess he got mad and decided that I posted that the site here promotes ripping of paid trainer sites' trainers.
I anticipated you'd pull this shit, so here you go: viewtopic.php?p=106440#p106440. Posted 2 hours BEFORE you decided to reply with that novel of yours :) I really don't care what you were doing that you didn't see the post, how your workload looks like and that you had no time. Fuck that, we're past these stupid excuses. You just don't care for most of the shit I post or about FRF in general. That simple. Enjoy, fuckwad. I don't wanna hear any "yeah, but still...". I've presented my thought process, there you go. Fuck off with your mindless memory scanning ol' grandpa techniques. I'll keep an eye on your trainer, just like you do the monitoring of tables/trainers around here. While you call people rippers and thieves, you're doing the exact same thing: either directly or indirectly. Directly: I proved with SCREENSHOTS what CH is capable of. Indirectly: debugging trainers or looking at tables gives you an IDEA what to do in yours. The fact that you don't do it IDENTICALLY doesn't constitute reason enough not to consider INSPIRATION a ripping/stealing mechanism. Get it in your thick skull you rip shit one way or another.

I'm waiting for that "stroll down memory lane" which you've posted nothing but empty words about. Just like you always do; your so-called "contributions".
CaliberCHResponder2 wrote:You are RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED TO BE.. 'teaching', not 'performing'.
Honestly, it feels way better that way. Knowing you learn from my experiences and you get to use that in your CH trainers. Thanks for your invaluable input ;) Don't feed me bullshit you've never once used some method I described in my posts to quickly get something out for your work. You even admitted it at some point :) So that's where we are. Teacher. Pupil. Eat your own words.
CaliberCHResponder2 wrote:So a guy who makes software to break into government servers that is using 'Microsoft API' as it's backbone is acting legally and ethically?
You do not have ownership over what people do with their software, credited or not. It's ethical to buy your games, yet you often use cracked versions. Why is no one bitching about cracked games around here? I tell you why. Because it benefits your pocket: less spent money. You never say "credits go to Microsoft for designing the IDE with which I built my tool". Most of the times, you even used torrented versions of MSVC++, cuz, well, you know.. And to commercially sell stuff developed using MSVC++ you'd need a different type of license. Which is much more costly. But then again you don't use that, you use FREE compilers, cuz that's how cheap CH is. With all that hype and bragging that you're this and that, the best at what you do, that people respect and value your shit, you make money using FREE shit. I wonder how many signed agreements does CH have to commercially allow the spread of software built with GPL tools. Zero. Then you come in here and talk to me about ethics? Yes, wild and true assumptions which you will very well dismiss, like you always do. But YOU KNOW. Just so I don't derail this any further: I choose what I want to do with my code. If I can write up a script that deals with Microsoft APIs that HARMS your work, that's collateral damage :) (<- and that there is INTENTION, yeah). That means I first-up understand what your software does (not many are capable of reversing), then secondly, coding a tool or writing a script that automates the process only proves what I'm capable of. And that's what you fear: having as enemy a knowledgeable person who can break your complacence apart.
wrote:and change my postings to whatever they wanted [...] @TemptingIcarus (aka Stumpbeam jock holder)
The change of your post content and post title happened one time (whereas CH propaganda was removed) and your post moved to a General Discussions section. That you turned into a RULE and with each occasion you get, keep complaining "I always change your post" and that's how things go around here? Hate us that much? Then.. this guy.. TemptingIcarus.. which I'm meeting for the first time.. you turned him into "Stumpbeam jock holder". Again, 1 time and you instantly made an 'ALWAYS' rule out of it. I really wonder what happens when your WIFE says "NO SEX". You consider that a LIFETIME rule of no sex? Fuck off, retarded hill-billy who twists events to his own good. Like I said, ANY CH CONTENT ON THIS FORUM WILL BE REMOVED. Not "edited", REMOVED. You're not wanted here, myself and others have already made that clear. We can managed very well on our own without the nonexistent CH contributions.
and innovating in ways
Doing what others have been doing long before you were around, in other areas of activity, where from you got your INSPIRATION for these innovations. INSPIRATION is idea theft. You quickly turn that idea into something of your own creation and take credit for it. By the time to user population grows there's no turning back; you will never say "credits for the idea go to" because that makes you look bad in front of your pleb. That's how CH rolls. Impersonation of inspiration. Which is virtual and no one can patent.

This is your only warning: STOP HARASSING OUR USERS.
CaliberCHResponder2 wrote:ONLY ONE DICKHEAD BRINGS THIS OUT. [...] The people who ripped us have added thanks to their trainer since 1/2 of that trainer now is ripped options from our trainer. I guess this is the new norm. Rip competitor's trainer, then put a quick 'thanks' in the notes. The world has truly become a shit pool.
Then if you know there are people who do that, what's the point of starting up a post about it?.. To.. what? And I'm the one bringing out what? You started all this shit by posting how CEV ripped your trainer; awesome, you exposed them. They PMed you, apologized, you parted ways. And what do you do now, act in a demeaning way, GENERALIZING this is the new standard bla bla? That's WHY PEOPLE NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PERMISSION. Because even though you'd give it if asked, you always have something TO COMMENT about it. Bottom line is this: if you know things happen in a way you can't control and have already your mind set in a certain way, STOP FILLING OUR FORUMS WITH SHIT. Post on CH how the trainer from our forum (link it) is a RIP of your trainer, so your FOLLOWERS know not to use it. But no, you can't and won't. And that's because you use FRF as your turf for chit-chat, while only the business talk happens in a controlled way back at your forums. Right? Like I said, take your shit back to CH. We here do NOT OWN CEV shit. Same as CRACKED games exist, which represent the harming of game companies, same will ripped trainers exist, which is the harming of someone's business. You're accusing FRF for allowing the posting of that content, not CEV for doing it. That's like going to your phone operator's agency to pay a bill and bitching at the cashier your internet is slow. What does the cashier have to do with your complaint? Nothing. Same here. Want to bitch at someone, do it on your forums with the people who've wronged you. Not on FRF, not with FRF. Piss off, pompous dick.
For what it's worth, I personally don't think cryptography has fuck to do with anything in this game [...] 'challenge question being rejected' server call function
You are fucking contradicting yourself. If you don't see it, here: how are your online transactions working these days? With ZERO encryption, in plain text? What is a challenge request and what is a response to that challenge request? How is it done? I suggest you start doing exactly what you're assuming here: "so I will just say some shit like cryptography so the newbs won't catch on that what I am really saying is that i cannot do it". That is what you're doing; talking smoke out of your ass, without actually knowing HOW EAC SERVER HANDSHAKES WORK. Clueless fuck, that's what you are. I'll drop the subject, you're not worth it. Even when admitting to something being close to impossible - I did not say 'I can't do it', I said 'I won't do it' and then "because.." Here: I won't waste nights getting better or good at crypto shit just to prove that IT CAN BE DONE. Just so you'd still have something to say, never satisfied with anything, even if I pulled this off. And that's cuz I am SunBeam and you hate my guts, yet you think you're talking to some mindless person who doesn't know their way around. Which brings me to the conclusion it makes no sense proving any worth to you. You're now ZERO to me.
A CHINESE TORTURE CAMP TOILET [...] DEFINITELY COMMUNIST [...] NOT MANY US CITIZENS FLEEING TO CHINA or IMMIGRATING TO CHINA. Also, FYI, Hong Kong is not really 'China', in case you go down that path [...]
Think you don't realize several things: "CHeat happens like in China" (TM)(C)(SunBeam 2019). Notice those 2 first letters? I mean, that can't be a coincidence, can it? :D
CaliberCHResponder2 wrote:I DO contribute, and can get along fine [...] and then YOU, in dickish butthurt fashion, REMOVED IT
All your accounts were banned (except this one) and content removed. Like I said: WE don't want you here. WE don't want CH here. Get it. Accept it. Leave. Peace.
CaliberCHResponder2 wrote:people can expose how YOU run the show and where your mental status is
People who stick with FRF know me by now. New users may find me difficult, though they still like my content. So me acting mentally deranged is easily overwrote by the content I post. The amount of information I provide. The QUALITY tables. The tools. The CONTENT. That's what irks you: that even with a dickish attitude, people still look up to me. When all you do is more and more diminish CH influence on this forum :) Knock, knock, bitch.
CaliberCHResponder2 wrote:BANNED? probably not.
I will keep banning all your accounts as soon as you chirp :) And you will. I have ALL the time in the world; you don't. You'll give up eventually. Unless you really want to prove exactly what I said in the Tables section: the very definition of INSANITY. I broke you. And I am happy with just that :)

Peace.

BorderLee3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BorderLee3 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:13 am

Paid trainers defeat the purpose of the site. Plus, people dont need to buy trainers anymore because some folks are like 5 steps ahead already combining all the scripts of all the games in one big trainer. You could make a VIP section where people can share cheats for multiplayer/online games. Hypothetically speaking of course. Id pay for that.

edit: removed name multitrainer