Question about empires of the undergrowth

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
kilya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Question about empires of the undergrowth

Post by kilya »

Is there anyone who knows if it is possible that they will bring out an empires of the undergrowth table again? Or am I waiting for nothing?

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Re: Question about empires of the undergrowth

Post by LeFiXER »

I mean no offence, why waste time asking if someone will update a table. Why not just make a request following the template?

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

kilya wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:31 pm
Is there anyone who knows if it is possible that they will bring out an empires of the undergrowth table again? Or am I waiting for nothing?
I'm not an expert by no means, however I can make a basic table. However, this game is pretty complicated. You have to actually target a food plot to make infinite food or an actual dead insect / etc. to up the food from say 99 to 1000, even then it'll only last so long and never get the full amount. I've tried many times.

So, I'll give out my secret weapon. You don't need a table, you can just alter a few things in story mode to make your ant's pretty much invincible.

1) Give yourself 999 territory (so that you can clear the entire colony)
2) Give yourself 99,999,999 jelly.
3) Here is the big one: Open up the screen where you change the stats of the ant.
example: Queen Ant > You'll see where it cost 1 jelly to begin with and the more points you add the more it cost. So the trick is to just to make the cost 5, search cheat engine, lower it to 3, search cheat engine, up it to 7, search again, etc.. You can find it pretty easy and once you do lower the cost to 1, FREEZE IT and boom, put all the points you want.

I have my cooldown on my Queen at 298 seconds (it's a 300 second cooldown) and it will trigger every 2 seconds making my Queen invincible and never able to die if you select the invulnerability + heal back to full skill.

My Black Ant Warriors are at 500% Physical / Venom resist + 250 dmg, so they pretty much slaughter/tank everything.

Fire Ants with 1000 movement speed + 200/300 dmg = god mode.

Worker Ants with 1000+ movement speed + the skill to not slow down on any terrain.

So, you don't need a table for this game, just use this method and you can use your story ant colony forever, no matter how many updates / etc..

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:17 pm
kilya wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:31 pm
I'm not an expert by no means, however I can make a basic table. However, this game is pretty complicated. You have to actually target a food plot to make infinite food or an actual dead insect / etc. to up the food from say 99 to 1000, even then it'll only last so long and never get the full amount. I've tried many times.

So, I'll give out my secret weapon. You don't need a table, you can just alter a few things in story mode to make your ant's pretty much invincible.

1) Give yourself 999 territory (so that you can clear the entire colony)
2) Give yourself 99,999,999 jelly.
3) Here is the big one: Open up the screen where you change the stats of the ant.
example: Queen Ant > You'll see where it cost 1 jelly to begin with and the more points you add the more it cost. So the trick is to just to make the cost 5, search cheat engine, lower it to 3, search cheat engine, up it to 7, search again, etc.. You can find it pretty easy and once you do lower the cost to 1, FREEZE IT and boom, put all the points you want.

I have my cooldown on my Queen at 298 seconds (it's a 300 second cooldown) and it will trigger every 2 seconds making my Queen invincible and never able to die if you select the invulnerability + heal back to full skill.

My Black Ant Warriors are at 500% Physical / Venom resist + 250 dmg, so they pretty much slaughter/tank everything.

Fire Ants with 1000 movement speed + 200/300 dmg = god mode.

Worker Ants with 1000+ movement speed + the skill to not slow down on any terrain.

So, you don't need a table for this game, just use this method and you can use your story ant colony forever, no matter how many updates / etc..

^^ I don't see an edit button? Weird!

Make sure that whenever you open the window to find the cost of the skills (starts with cost 1) , do **NOT** close that window or it will reset. So, open it and change all the stats to what you want, because once you close it and if you only have part of the stats changed, it will reset and make the cost -1,009,999,123 or something like this to where you cannot add anymore points. So, find it, freeze it and change them all at once then save it.

kilya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kilya »

Thank you for answering, I really don't know how to use the cheat engine, more than activating the options of a table, I am also Spanish and there are no current tutorials for the program that are well explained in my language and unfortunately I am not very skilled in English, I have I tried to increase the amount of food, but I have not succeeded, it changes the number but not the actual food that I have available.

Thanks for the answer, it seems that I will have to resign myself ^^