Deep Rock Galactic rank editing

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Largos70
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Deep Rock Galactic rank editing

Post by Largos70 »

Hi everyone! Few months back i save edited my main save game and for some reason the game gave 11500 rank, which is kinda suspicious for many players, seems like cutting corners isn't the best thing. So i made a big progress with my build, tinkering and unlocking stuff in-game and i want to know is there any way to edit my rank to some realistic values? Save editor for this game can change indiviual level for a class which is 25 by default, and change the promotion rank, but no overall rank editing. I saw someone suggested using online save editor- [Link] but i wasn't able to find value that would even remotely be connected to my current rank values.
So i would like to ask for a help with that matter, if only i had few hours played i'd have just created a new one, but i don't want to loose current one.
Spoiler

Largos70
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Deep Rock Galactic rank editing

Post by Largos70 »

Ok, i found an issue. Previously i used someone else's save with most of the stuff unlocked and it had legendary 3+ promotion which was 6000 rank on 1 character and 5000 on the other one, when i changed it to legendary 3 it came to feasible rank number. So there's a tip for anyone having same issue.

Nizar_asma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Deep Rock Galactic rank editing

Post by Nizar_asma »

Deep Rock Galactic infinite health & ammo for Playstation4 save file game...much appreciated 👍🌺