A Hacking Question With An Obvious Answer But...

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

A Hacking Question With An Obvious Answer But...

Post by pferreira »

I'm going to ask a question that has a very obvious answer which will make me come across as a newbie but I did put a bit of thought into my reasoning to ask: Team Fortress 2.

I created a request for this game. From my understanding the game is off limits because it's an online multi-player game. It has no single player. The founder of this website even replied to say so. I totally understand as in no way would I want to cheat against other players but there's a reason I made the request and it doesn't have anything to do with the other players.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19745

Apologies in advance for sounding like a newbie but my requested hack isn't to cheat against other players, it's to complete objectives independent of what match I'm currently playing. I just need a hack toggle to complete the contracts more easily. In terms of rules what am I missing?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: A Hacking Question With An Obvious Answer But...

Post by Rhark »

Since this game is a multiplayer game with VAC enabled, you will not get anyone to touch this game. Even if it was "possible" to touch it then it's very unlikely what you are asking for can even be done as I'd imagine it is server-sided.

You say it won't impact other players, but you are getting an advantage over legit players which in the end impacts the player base of the game.

tl;dr - VAC will kick your ass if you try this :)

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

Rhark wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:55 pm
Since this game is a multiplayer game with VAC enabled, you will not get anyone to touch this game. Even if it was "possible" to touch it then it's very unlikely what you are asking for can even be done as I'd imagine it is server-sided.

You say it won't impact other players, but you are getting an advantage over legit players which in the end impacts the player base of the game.

tl;dr - VAC will kick your ass if you try this :)
Oh well, that's sad. I can see what you mean about the player base being affected since it's multi-player.

Having said that if VAC was so good at its job we wouldn't have constant cheating and bot problems.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

pferreira wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:52 am
Having said that if VAC was so good at its job we wouldn't have constant cheating and bot problems.
It was a decent anti-cheat back in the day, at least when Valve was constantly updating it but I feel like they have been slacking for a few years now. It's good enough to defeat anyone trying to use CE for example, but if you know how to bypass VAC or get around the detections then people can still hack on any VAC enabled game.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

Rhark wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:59 am
It was a decent anti-cheat back in the day, at least when Valve was constantly updating it but I feel like they have been slacking for a few years now. It's good enough to defeat anyone trying to use CE for example, but if you know how to bypass VAC or get around the detections then people can still hack on any VAC enabled game.
Yeah that's not surprising considering what I've experienced so far. 😢