Now's your chance, profit!

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Now's your chance, profit!

Post by SunBeam »

Hello everyone,

I understand there are some users here who've been keeping silent, dodging my scrutiny [?]. Some of them have even requested nickname changes, for some reason, to feel a bit more safe [?] (what from?). Am trying to understand where this behavior comes from, especially since THIS IS THE INTERNET and no one gives a fuck what your REAL LIFE PROBLEMS are. Especially not in textual form, with zero voice or visuals. So if you feel like venting and holding grudges against avatars just cuz you need some scapegoat and the internet is your best solution to escape real life problems: be my guest.

That being said, here's your chance to vent your frustrations at ME, in case MY TEXT has ever caused you "mental trauma" or some other shit I've heard being written about me in places I shall not name. Have at it!

JohnFK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Now's your chance, profit!

Post by JohnFK »

I love you ❤️

omniwhole
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by omniwhole »

Hello SunBeam,

I'm just curious. What or whom are you talking about?

Personally I don't know you therefore I have no problems with you.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

To be honest, anyone who thinks I've wronged them in my existence here, at FRF :)

There are several people who've felt that way from my sort of condescending way of talking (wherever that was). And that's mostly cuz my interest in games is different from theirs: me aiming to study a game, them just using hacks to play it. So the difference in knowledge is colossal, which at times gives the impression I act "superior". If you look at it the other way around, the lack of knowledge - just playing and never touching ASM or coding - is what gives that impression. It's common knowledge when you're lacking at some subject, not having researched enough about it and another person knows more, you feel a sort of social shame. That they know better than you and at the same time you're making a fool of yourself. Am talking impersonal here. And what do you do: you just find some word in that reply that irks you, you dislike the attitude or some other shit, etc. and that sparks a whole dispute and creates this "magical" impression that I've wronged you, I insulted you, I did this and that. Always the one with the knowledge is the one being flamed at cuz "I should know better". And from that, the discussion shifts to off-topics: "do you know who I am", "you should not insult me", etc. Very often it's the language barrier that causes these issues, such as people from countries like China not understanding that a person using the word "fuck" in their replies doesn't mean they're insulting the one they respond to. Of course, not "fuck you" :) Just the simple use of that word triggers an effect.

Then there's those who think watching a video or reading some instructions offered here on the forum transforms them into game-hackers over night. When the road is long and tedious and more than "doing the CE tutorial". And when they're told that they should start from zero, building knowledge, they rebel against the very same person they came to ask for advice. Cool, I guess some people's agendas are what they are.

Then I discover some felt so offended - without expressing that publicly, without once saying "hey, mind your manners; watch your tone; etc." - developing a sort of obsessive compulsive disorder against my avatar, computing fairy tales of how I've wronged them, while at the same time not being able to demonstrate with proof that has ever happened.

I'm a dick, sure. I'm a cunt, sure. I talk more than I can chew? No, I talk the size of what I can chew. And I'm owning/standing by what I'm writing here, be it explanations, be it advice, be it dialogue. But seriously now.. I understand the COVID pandemic has turned sensitivity to overdrive in some people, but that's really not a reason to consider every little word an insult. And even so.. again, it's the INTERNET. Feel wronged by something I said to you? Say it back. Vent. Eliminate it from your system. It's that simple. And I'll be there, disputing it with you :D

Cuz that's what people do, they COMMUNICATE.

On another note, here's proof against another fabrication I or FRF have been accused of, as part of this "got something to say to me, say it to my face"; you can start reading from here:

viewtopic.php?p=238490#p238490

"[...] a Discord Member Only option on Hexinton's table, they decoded it so they could add it to their table."

So no, I didn't decode the Elden Ring table cuz I wanted to include it in "my table" or "our table" (I didn't even make a table for the game, as I despise Dark Souls games, the genre). It was users here who've asked this to be decoded. In that topic, in PMs and even today I was asked for a 5th or 6th time to do it with another table. And since I Image FRF and its users, why shouldn't I? The one who said the above in italics should suck an onion - if this is cursing or insulting, I dunno what to say about the world we live in today - and stop being pissed I'm ruining their Discord selling campaign. Learn to code your own tools and stop relying on CE alone and encodeFunction/decodeFunction for a change.

What's even worse is they know that "decoding the table" doesn't output a RAW text format which the scripts have been designed as. No, it's gibberish you have to make out and connect the bits and pieces (see the output I posted in that topic). But then that's for the talented and experienced game-hackers on this forum, not for hyenas :) You know who you are. I've seen none here so far posting details on how to decode an encoded Lua script. If you know how, why not teach the world? Ah.. cuz then it would be that easy to point the finger and say "thief".. right? :)

omniwhole
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by omniwhole »

Hmm, all right :)

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

So you made a thread to whine about people whining about you?

Awesome.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

LillyanaKabal wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:06 pm
So you made a thread to whine about people whining about you?

Awesome.
So you made a post to whine about an avatar who's made a thread to whine about people whining about him. Awesome. But then again I see you posted on April Fool's day, so I'm gonna let it slide.