FRF is under DDOS attacks

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
STN
Founder
Founder

FRF is under DDOS attacks

Post by STN »

I went to sleep after tiring day of work only to be rudely awoken "FRF is down". I just spent the last few hours in total agony tired and sleepless to mitigate these attacks and they are still ongoing.

I have disabled certain sections of the site so if you were wondering why, this is the reason.

I am sure some of you know the drama and the people who are responsible for this, during this whole ordeal I have kept to myself and just ignore defamation campaign being run against me/FRF. I don't understand why would you hurt FRF which is providing immense value to the users completely free. Please don't make the community suffer just because you don't like me or my decisions.

I am not sure how you can help, if you know how, please do help!. Anyway, relaying this message to everyone

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: FRF is under DDOS attacks

Post by SunBeam »

^ Marcus and his crew. They did the same a few years back, he even admitted it. Reason FRF Discord isn't down anymore is because they've changed their ToS. So that puny fuck's opportunities shrink the more the world rotates. It's funny how many paths they've tried so far to justify their "freedom to people and tables" cause :) When there's no fucking need, as NOTHING has happened here or is planned to happen. You've said it many times, but they're just fixated on this opportunity to get away from this "awful place". That's all there is: if you don't like the management of a forum, move your shit someplace else and manage it yourself. How you see fit. At the same time, slander the place you've been activating at for years. Cuz "FRF never gave me anything". It's even hypocritical to say that, when you're a registered user since 2018, you've used this platform, made friends, connections, contributed, got fame, advertised, etc. Yeah, FRF never gave any of those fucks anything.. And now they have the nerve to say "it's my right to remove my shit and take my toys with me".. Karma, bitches.. Karma.

P.S.: Watch the new accounts spawning in a day or two to comment here. That's how crazed they are for this dispute... O.C.D.

Sytron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sytron »

How much is a (box/case) of your beverage (beer/pop/energy drinks ect) of choice where you are? I'll paypal you some to go get your self some on me. I fucking hate shit like this, the shit we all deal with at work is enough. NO ONE needs to come home and have to deal with more because of the stupidity of others.

Especially when your doing (running this place) out of generosity to others...

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Please, if anyone can help in anyway...legally or whichever way.. please help.

They are attacking us even harder now and I don't know how much longer FRF can withstand.