Where is the old trainers

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Frouk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Where is the old trainers

Post by Frouk »

Where are they? The old trainers is trainer made in Cheat Engine,why everybody uses FearlessRevolution app to make trainer?

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Re: Where is the old trainers

Post by LeFiXER »

Who knows? Things come and go. CheatEvolution (new name) is available for those that want to use a trainer rather than a cheat table.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Where is the old trainers

Post by STN »

Frouk wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:23 pm
Where are they? The old trainers is trainer made in Cheat Engine,why everybody uses FearlessRevolution app to make trainer?
I hid them in my pocket :lol: What is this treasure of old trainers you speak of? Nobody was posting trainers and I didn't like the trainers section dead hence the whole app thing. And that is still the case, not everyone but the app team is posting trainers.

Your post just proves this fact how little anyone cared about trainers that they never noticed it until now there are trainers posted by the app and you go whoa where da old trainers not made by app. Even still, the app isn't producing as many trainers as I had hoped initially. Maybe you can get the ball rolling and start posting cheat engine trainers? I would be so pleased.

Also the app isn't called that anymore,