Capcom - Windows Live REMOVE

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Capcom - Windows Live REMOVE

Post by VampTY »

Hey,

It's been a while since CAPCOM posted their message to us, owners of games using xlive, on Steam, that "We are aware of an issue that some customers may be experiencing during game installation which is related to Games for Windows LIVE. We are temporarily disabling the purchase option on Steam while we investigate the matter further. We will keep you informed of the progress of the investigation. Thank you for your patience".

This was last year! :)

I'm having this game, Lost Planet 2, in Steam, i did made an anticheat for xlive, works for either Lost Planet 1 or Lost Planet 2, now i was curios, do any of you, more advanced users or admins, have any idea when this will by over, removing xlive ? Capcom i mean...when they will ever do this?Promises are just that, facts matters! ;)

Thanks, i'm quite curios of your knowledge! :) :ph34r:

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Capcom - Windows Live REMOVE

Post by ShyTwig16 »

It's a 12 year old game at the point and is listed with 608 players as an all time peck. Compare that with say Street Fighter V with a peck of 13,807, I'd bet they just moved on. Accounting probably made the decision and the developers hands are tied.

[Link]
[Link]